Gorman Masonry

Ann Carpenter in Bolton
Ann Carpenter in Bolton
4 reviews BOLTON, ON

Rebuild Fireplace Mantle

I hired this company to completely remove my cracked and broken fireplace mantle and all of the concrete. The young gentleman's approach was very professional. He brought me samples of slate. Purchased for me all of the materials and delivered them to my home. He removed all of the ruble and did a fantastic job. He worked diligently until the the job was completed. Did a complete clean up and came back for re inspection and to make sure we were satisfied with the work. My fireplace mantle is very beautiful and I highly recommend this company. I have seen work that they have done in my neighbourhood and that work is also exceptional. I am also very satisfied with the cost.