A Cut Above Painting

Michelle  from Ottawa
Michelle from Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Painting

It was such a pleasure meeting Clayton, Kelly and Ryan. Clayton responded quickly to my enquiry and provided a very detailed estimate, including options. They arrived on time and within 6 hours had painted two stairwells, three hallways and all the interior doors. They are very skilled painters, their work is meticulous, all repairs were done very professionally – including a flaw the builder had left. The previously dull hallways are now so bright – I love the fresh new colour. Everything was left so neat/tidy after they finished – a high quality job and I would recommend “A Cut Above Painting” to anyone.

Hi Michelle,

Everything definitely did brighten up once we put a high quality paint over the builders grade paint. We are thrilled that you had a great experience with our company and appreciate the time you took to write us a review. Have a great summer and do let us know if you ever need our services again.

Clayton, Kelly & Ryan

Bnacarino in Nepean
Bnacarino in Nepean

Stairwell/bedroom painting

Clayton and Ryan did a great job painting our hard to reach stairwell, hallway and master bedroom. They were very efficient, professional and clean. I couldnt not believe how quickly they finished the job. The paint job looks great and we are loving the transformation. I won't hesitate to use them again or recommend them in the future!

Thank you so much for the compliments. It really was a great transformation going from white to your new colors. They were really fun to paint with.

Looking forward to working with you in the future. Have a great summer!

Jules in Kanata
Jules in Kanata

Interior and Exterior Painting

After speaking with other painting companies, ‘A Cut Above Painting’ was initially hired last year to complete an exterior paint of my home. The price was fair, the job was done beyond expectations, and they even added in one extra piece at no additional cost.
When I needed some interior painting this year, I didn’t hesitate to contact them again. Not only did they do another good job, they were also able to work around their schedule so that my request could be completed within a very short timeframe.
I also appreciate the friendliness and professionalism of their team, and have no hesitation in recommending them to others based on their work, pricing, and customer service.
Thanks Clayton, Kelly, and Ryan for a job well done.

Thank you so much Julia. You're always a pleasure to work with and we're glad we were able to accommodate your tight schedule. We wish you the best of luck selling in this hot market.

Clayton and Kelly

Barrhaven_Resident from Ottawa
Barrhaven_Resident from Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Awesome paint job

We had our whole house painted last week. Clayton and Ryan were stellar. Amazing guys with great painting skills. Clayton really cares for his customers. It was evident when I called him to do some touch ups after the job was done & payment made.
Price: A+. The price for the whole job was quite reasonable considering the end product. Its not cheap but they are definitely not expensive.
Communication: A+. Prompt replies to emails and phone calls.
Paint: A++. Clayton used a good quality paint. The final look and feel of the paint is amazing. Our house looks so much better.
Skill: A+++. Paint in consistent all through the house. We did not paint the ceiling only walls, the edges have been painted perfectly with no/very minor paint on the ceiling. Same with baseboards.
If you are looking for a quality paint job and searching homestars like me, call Clayton. You will be glad you did. They are quite busy (no surprise considering the service quality), so book them ahead of time.

So many A+'s! Thank you for the very detailed and kind review.

We hope your home sells quick and we wish you and your family a great summer!

Thanks so much

1 review Ottawa, ON

Retouch after renovation and painting kitchen and dining room

I found the company on internet. They came for estimate, I explained the work and we decided to choose them. The work was very well done and the place impeccable. We would have another contract again and recommend them without any hesitation.

Thank You for the positive words. Your newly renovated open concept kitchen/dining room looks great especially with your new colour choices.
Thanks again
Kelly and Clayton

Edwin&Maureen in Kanata
Edwin&Maureen in Kanata
1 review Ottawa, ON

Interior Painting - Master Bedroom, 2 bathrooms, 1 powder room, hallways and staircases

Clayton did an excellent job in a very short time. He was an efficient and well organized professional. It certainly would have taken us a few weeks to complete the job - he did it in 3.5 days. Aside from his painting skills, he also kept us well informed. Each day he told us where he would work and when he planned to finish for the day. Before he left each day, he updated us on his progress and told us which areas were ready for us to use.

We're really happy with our beautiful new paint job and how smoothly it all went. We have no hesitation recommending this company.

Thank You Edwin & Maureen, Thanks so much for the positive words. We're glad it was a great experience for you and we look forward to helping you with your basement painting project in the near future.

Marcel and Mary Lou in Goulbourn
Marcel and Mary Lou in Goulbourn

Bathroom painting

We rented a brand new home and found that the bathrooms were painted with basic builders paint and wanted to improve the quality for cleaning purposes. Bathrooms are somewhat cramped and require a lot of cutting in and detail work; work which I am not very good at! We received a quote from A Cut Above and we were very pleased with their punctuality, speed and quality workmanship. I would recomend them without hesitation.

Thanks so much Marcel and Mary Lou. We are glad you are happy with the results and welcome to Kanata.

All the best.

Jane in Kanata
Jane in Kanata

Bedroom painted

I saw the A Cut Above truck while traveling to work. I sent an email, which was returned promptly. Clayton was able to stop by to give an estimate quickly and professionally. We set a date, he arrived on time, it took two days as I was going from purple to white. He was neat, tidy, and quiet as a mouse and vacuumed up.
I would highly recommend Kelly and Clayton to anyone and have done so. I will definitely have them back to paint my red room, a challenge I'm sure they'll be up to.

Thank you very much Jane. We will gladly take on the next challenge. We hope your fresh white room inspires your creativity with your arts.

Ann & John in Goulbourn
Ann & John in Goulbourn

Room Painting Service

We recently hired A Cut Above Painting to paint our master bedroom and en-suite bath. The work was done on the day scheduled and the quality of work was excellent. Clay was courteous and professional. The job site was left in in very good condition. Clay checked in with us a week after the work was completed to inquire if we were satisfied with his work. We would definitely use this company again.

Thank you Ann & John. We wish you all the best in selling your house. Enjoy your new cottage this summer!

runcimanconcepts in Stittsville
runcimanconcepts in Stittsville
6 reviews Ottawa, ON

House Interior Painting

After moving into our new home in Stittsville, we were in love with the place. Except for the colours the previous owners chose for nearly every room. With a living room with ceilings higher than my comfort level on a ladder, we decided to call in the pros. Clayton responded almost immediately to our service request and came to the house for an in person quote.

He was very thorough in explaining how he and Kelly work, with an accurate quote on both cost and time.

A Cut Above was the only painting company that responded to our service request. Typically, I would keep looking until I had a few prices to go on, but our 1 year old son was a big fan of Clayton right away, and he's a good judge of character. And the number was less than what we were expecting, based on the Toronto prices we had become used to.

When the job started, we were blown away by their progress after the first day. These guys have the steadiest hands I've ever seen. They work super quiet, and at the end of the day the house was cleaner than when they arrived.

I could not recommend Clayton, Kelly and A Cut Above Painting enough. It was a pleasure working with them.

Thanks for the amazing review! It was such a great transformation. We really appreciate the kind words and it was a pleasure working with you on this project. All the best in your new home and welcome to Ottawa

More about A Cut Above Painting

We are a family owned & operated company. We are committed to providing customers in Ottawa and surrounding
areas with the highest quality work at an affordable price.

Our success and long list of satisfied customers is attributed to the combination of premium products with the craftsmanship of painting for our modern era.

-We value detail-oriented work and professionalism.
-We're a fully insured company with residential & commercial liability.
-We offer free in-home estimates.
-We have many references available to ensure peace of mind.

WSIB Public/Commercial liability Insurance Fallsafe & Fallarrest W.H.M.I.S Aerial Plateform (Skyjack/Boomlift) Security Clearance Background Check

VISA, MASTERCARD,DEBIT & CHEQUE ARE ACCEPTED

Accredited with BBB- http://www.bbb.org/ottawa/business-reviews/painting-contractors/a-cut-above-painting-in-kanata-on-49057