HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Ancaster  >  Summers D Plumbing Heating & Boilers

Review for Summers D Plumbing Heating & Boilers

Lisa from Hamilton
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

I was so thrilled to find a plumber I can trust. Dan was recommended by a neighbour and I am so glad to have his name. I have had him in for a couple of jobs - nothing big, but he still came willingly. His familiarity with our condos, and his vast experience enabled him to diagnose a problem immediately with my utility sink. That quick and cheap fix will save me hundreds of dollars (my hot water was constantly running into my floor drain). Dan also worked with us to move the plumbing to accomodate our new vanity. He is a pleasure personally and professionally. I know I will be using Dan's services in the future and would not hesitate to recommend him.