Db Window Cleaning

Reviews for Db Window Cleaning

Sally bates from Maple Ridge
Sally bates from Maple Ridge

Better than new!

A professional and easy process from start to finish. David and Nick cleaned our house, gutters, windows, stairs, railings, patio and garden walls and did an amazing job. The house is the cleanest one on the street and looks even better than when we moved in as a new build!

They were both very professional, courteous and respectful of our property. We will definitely use their services in the future and would not hesitate to recommend them to others. You won't be disappointed!

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our company. We very much enjoyed the challenge of all the cleaning at your home. We were very happy with the results. As we discussed the treatment we applied should last two years for your home so it will only be windows next year.
Oh yes thanks for the brew too.

Lauren
Lauren

Exterior home cleaning

This is the second time I've used DB window cleaning. They cleaned the exterior of my home which was in much need of a good cleaning. As you can see from the pictures the wood railings turned out amazing!! Overall David was very professional, honest, and had excellent communication skills leading up to and during the job. He went above and beyond to ensure we were satisfied with the end result. We would recommend DB window cleaning to anyone looking for exterior cleaning services. We will definatley be using them again and look forward to be amazed again. Thank you David!!!!

Thank you for your fantastic 10 out of 10 review. The whole house came out brilliant but as you quite rightly pointed out the timber features and handrails are the stand out feature. To be honest it wasn't until I stood back and compared it to the other neighbors when I realised how much of a difference the treatment made. Thanks again for your business.

Jane
Jane
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Exterior house cleaning/power washing.

Had the exterior of our house cleaned and it really needed it. Dave did an awesome job. Very detailed work, you can tell he takes pride in what he does. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for this type of service.

Thanks for having us do your house wash this time, we're really glad you loved the results. We do take pride in our work, there is a lot of satisfaction when you take a client for a walk around the house after it's just been cleaned and you show them before and after photos. Best of luck with your painting summer project. Thanks again for your review.

dhozjan

11950 232nd Street
Maple Ridge
BC
V2X6T1

Excellent service!! very happy about the exterior cleaning, looks great. The work was explained very well prior to cleaning and again after the cleaning. Upon inspection everything looked amazing. Would highly recommend.

Thanks so much for your great review. I'm glad that my communication skills are working not everyone understands my accent all the time so it's a working progress. It was so much easier cleaning your roof and siding when you and your neighbor got together and had both properties cleaned at the same time. This is one of those occasions we were happy to give you both some discount as a thank you.

lisavos
lisavos
1 review Pitt Meadows, BC

Exterior house cleaning

David did an absolutely amazing job on my house. It had not been cleaned for 6 years and I am just over the moon at how beautiful my house is once again. I cannot believe he got the algae off my siding! My neighbor has been using DB Window Cleaning for years and gave me his card. So glad I made the call. Excellent service and top quality results. I will be calling David for all future exterior cleaning and recommending him to everyone I know. Thank you so much!

Thank you so much for your Ten star rating and kind words. We appreciate that you allowed us to work for you, it just goes to show how important referrals are to any business. The algae was on the North facing side of your property and looked as though it was there for good so even we were very pleased to see it all just melt away. Also a big thank you for you and your partner for doing a quick tidy up before I arrived it was a big big help. Best wishes and see you again.

Jenny Watt in Maple Ridge
Jenny Watt in Maple Ridge
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Exterior cleaning of house,gutters,windows,patio,porch and pressure washing of driveway.

DB windows did a fabulous job of cleaning our house.I was impressed by their work ethic and professionalism.I would highly recommend them to friends and family in the future for sure.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review I know you are very busy these days so it makes your kind words that bit more special. We new we had to impress after your previous contractor experience and try to restore some faith in customer trades relations. There is a big difference in our cleaning system than the one used previously, you don't get the kind of results we achieve by just blasting the house with water thats why we tend to call our clean a treatment. Best wishes and look forward to working for you again. David & Jake

Etelka Zubor  in Maple Ridge
Etelka Zubor in Maple Ridge

Buildings and windows cleaning

On behalf of Strata Plan 3157 Section1 Strata Council I would like to thank db Window Cleaning Co. for the excellent job they did on our buildings and windows.
After each time they did the exterior washing of the vinyl sidings, the buildings regained their original brightness and color. We used other professionals before, but never achieved the same results as db Window Cleaning Co. provided. They are reliable, professionals, knowledgeable, with high work ethics, it was a pleasure working with the team.
Highly recommend this company!!

Etelka Zubor
"The Gables "
Stats Plan LMS 3157 Sec.1

Thank you Etelka and all the owners at LMS 3157 for your repeat business. We very much enjoy cleaning your strata as it has its challenges with it being so high, there is a lot of satisfaction when we stand back and see how we managed to reach some places over 40' from the ground. One of the owners slept through their building wash as they were expecting to be woken up by the sound of the gas pressure washers, they didnt know we use quiet electric pumps, it was quite amusing at the time. Thank you for having all the residents prepare their properties for the cleaning it makes things go alot smoother. We look forward to working with you on your next project. Regards David, Nick and Jake

rcoopers
rcoopers
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Gutter Cleaning & Repair. Cleaning of the Siding. Pressure Wash Driveway, sidewalks and patios

db window was on time and worked meticulously making sure when they left our new house it actually looked brand new (even though it is 19 years old)
We cannot thank the team enough for their amazing work! I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to get their house cleaned from top to bottom!

Thank you so much for your fantastic 10 star review. We were very pleased with the results, one of your neighbours could not believe his eyes when we sprayed the siding with our solution and the green algae just disappeared, he wanted to know our secret recipe and how it was all possible without using a pressure washer, sorry!! Another neighbour wanted to know why we didn't leave any lines on the drive after power washing, again sorry we cannot divulge. Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you all again once you have settled in to your new home.

Danny
Danny
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Siding cleaning, Window cleaning, Eavestrough cleaning in and out, porch, boat/utility trailer, barbeque cover cleaning,

Super work. David is very polite, professional, thorough, and provides great on time service for a reasonable price. I highly recommend db Window Cleaning to anyone that wants to have a clean, algae free home (siding, eavestrough) well as clear and clean windows. David exceeded our expectations by even cleaning my tarps on my barbeque, boat and utility trailer. Three is no way I could have come any where near accomplishing what David did.

Thank you for that fantastic review its very much appreciated. It's been a pleasure working for you over the last few years. I thought the soffits and painted trim came out especially well. The BBQ cover was no problem and all part of the service, you forgot to mention that I only sprayed the boat and trailer with the house cleaning solution, you did all the hard work washing it off while I watched. Thanks again for the review, see you soon.

Mary in Maple Ridge
Mary in Maple Ridge
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

house washing and window cleaning

My husband hired David in 2010 and we have been using his services ever since. He has washed the exterior of our house, washed the windows and cleaned the patio, walkway and driveway. His work is excellent. David is very professional, pleasant and friendly. I recommended him to the neighbour this year and he did the same services for her. She raved about what an excellent job he did and what a nice person he is. I would recommended him to anyone.

Thank you so much. It has been an absolute pleasure for the last six years. I remember my first visit like yesterday, you were both very weary trusting this stranger for the first time, its nice to know that were all good and comfortable now. It probably helps that you spoil me with home made lemon cake and pots of tea each time i visit!! Oh yes thank you for referring me to your neighbours, its much appreciated.

More about Db Window Cleaning

db Window Cleaning is a local business fully insured. We pride ourselves in working to a ethical code of practice.

ZERO Pressure Washing "Let the soaps do the work, not the pressure"
Mobile electric exterior house washing system that removes green and black stains caused by algae, mold, moss and lichen on all siding, roofs, wood, brick, stucco and other exterior surfaces. Biodegradable cleaners that do not require damaging power washing techniques, we spray it onto the surface and then rinse clean with pure water.

Services we offer are:
- Window Cleaning interior & exterior
- ZERO pressure house washing
- ZERO pressure roof washing
- Power washing
- Gutter Cleaning & repairs
- Holiday lighting

We clean both residential and commercial, town home and condos.

"Helping you see through the pane"