Kitchenfix

517 Wellington Street West, # 212 Toronto ON M5V 1G1

Reviews for Kitchenfix

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Kitchen cabinetry repair

Paul repaired our cabinetry damage to look better then new. He even adjusted all the cupboards that were crooked and offered advice on different aspects of our kitchen. Very clean and very professional!

Pat b from Toronto
Pat b from Toronto

Kitchen drawer repair

My kitchen drawer had fallen apart and could not be repaired. Kitchenfix built me a new drawer. The new drawer close by itself quietly! I am very happy! I recommend Kitchenfix.

Daniel
Daniel

Fixing Kitchen Cupboard Doors

I contacted Paul to see about repairing the kitchen cupboard doors in our house. The doors were continually falling off the hinges, without warning, and screwing the doors back in to the hinges did not solve the problem. The situation was an ongoing safety hazard. There were 20 doors in our kitchen.

Paul looked at the pictures that I sent, answered my numerous questions, and provided a quote. I agreed to the project.

Paul and his son arrived on time, were neat, organised, thorough, and polite, and kept to their quote. All the hinges were replaced with soft closures, hence no more banging of the doors against the cupboards.

I am confident that the work that they did will enable us to enjoy the kitchen cupboards for many years to come, without worry.

I highly recommend Kitchenfix, Paul, and his team, for fixing kitchen cupboards and drawers.

Blum Electric Kitchen Cabinet

We have two Blum Servo Drive electric kitchen vertical bi-panel cabinets. One of which was having issues opening. I had quite a difficult time finding someone who had enough knowledge and experience to repair a Blum cabinet. Paul was both, incredibly knowledgable and experienced with Blum products. He and his son, assessed the issue and repaired it. I would highly recommend Kitchenfix!

Thanks

AK from North York
AK from North York

kitchen door repair

Paul and Lee fixed a 30 year old kitchen cabinet door that refused to completely close despite my best efforts. It required the replacement of 2 hinges. There were no exact matches for these ancient parts and they were able to install 2 new ones with minor adaptions. The soft closing door is a pleasure.

Kitchen doors

Paul and his son did us a very professional job; They installed 4 special doors to our kitchen (cabinet, refrigerator and dishwaser).

We would always request the services of Kitchenfix again, as well as widely recommend it to everyone.

L. Wright from Toronto
L. Wright from Toronto

Soft—close Cabinet Hinges Tepair

Paul quickly assessed and indicated the replacement parts were only obtainable under the owner’s lifetime product warranty. We followed through accordingly and Paul quickly installed the remedy. Now we feel more confident (we’re a household of left thumbs :)) that we could do so ourselves if other cabinets of ours require the same simple fix in the future. Thank you Paul for your expert advice, install and teaching!

kadmleung in Toronto
kadmleung in Toronto

Kitchen cabinet

Paul was very professional, provided options for a pull out pantry cabinet. He completed the install in a short time frame. The workmanship was excellent. Will strongly recommend him and his team.

Julie from Toronto
Julie from Toronto

Amazing service!

Paul's work was so thorough - he truly is a perfectionist! He was punctual and very pleasant to interact with! I will definitely call him again when another issue arises.

Dora in Bowmanville
Dora in Bowmanville
0 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Soft close on kitchen cupboards and drawers

Paul was able to change my kitchen cupboards and drawers to soft close,
job well done, he also changed my 2 drawers in my closet organizer area to soft close amazing. I will call him again when needed and I do recommend him. Paul and crew thank you, job well done.

More about Kitchenfix

Kitchenfix repairs kitchen cabinets and bathroom cabinets. We repair broken hinges, align doors and install soft close hinges. We repair broken drawers and drawer slides. We refinish damaged cabinets. Install Soft Close Hinges and soft Close Drawers, Servicemen carry all parts necessary to repair broken hinges and drawers. We modify ...
Looking for Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design pros in Oakville?