Kitchenfix

517 Wellington Street West, # 212
Toronto
M5V 1G1

Solid Solutions, Service and Craftsmanship
Having just moved into a condo from a house, we wanted to transition and settle into 'our new home' as quickly as possible. There were several improvements we wished to make to the kitchen, issues with pot drawer capacity and drawer slides which went unnoticed until we moved in and started loading and using them. With a quick call, Paul posed solutions and within a matter of a days, returned and installed perfectly operating new drawers with a couple of added features. Paul and his son were efficient with minimal disruption. We're now home.

Coutts-Perez in Mississauga
Coutts-Perez in Mississauga

Kitchen drawer repair/replacement

We have a heavily used flatware drawer that the cabinet face broke off (after 14 years of use). I contacted Kitchenfix because the original cabinet mfgr. (CANAC - Cellini) was out of business and the broken Mepla hardware fittings were no longer available (double wall aluminum drawer system). Paul contacted me and suggested an alternative replacement (Blum TandemBox - Antaro ... double walled steel). He provided a quotation and when I accepted he arranged a suitable date/time (without a long wait). Paul arrived on time and completed the work quickly. He maintained the work environment in a clean and organized manner (from the vehicle to the kitchen). The drawer looks great and the functionality is better than before (now having a "soft close" feature).

Adam in Toronto
Adam in Toronto

Kitchen Island and Cabinet

Paul was a pleasure to work with. He was quick to respond, had great ideas to make the project better and absolutely met all of our product related needs. We were having trouble trying to find someone who could match our new island and over the fridge cabinet to a renovated kitchen that was done before we moved in. Not only did he match the items perfectly he sourced handles that matched too. Everything is high quality and the work was done quickly. Would definitely recommend Paul and his team!

Gabriella in Old Toronto
Gabriella in Old Toronto

Kitchen Cupboard Repair

Paul was very pleasant and knowledgeable in his work. He arrived when he said he would, fixed the repair like he said he would, no surprises and I was very pleased!! Would definitely use him again for any future work for my Kitchen!!!

Britni26
Britni26

Fixed my tired cabinets

The push cabinets and drawers in my kitchen weren’t working properly so Paul and his team came by within a day in contacting him and fixed/adjusted everything. It took less than 30 mins. I’m so glad I found KitchenFix.

Finally found someone fantastic to fix my cupboards

I am so pleased with the work that Paul did to fix, restore and improve my 28 year old kitchen. I gave Paul a list of things that were broken in the kitchen and a wish list. He made great suggestions and I was very confident in accepting his advise; he really knows what he's doing. His prices are fair and he shows up when he says and delivers what is promised. He didn't try to up sell and in fact he told me some things that he thought weren't worth doing. Some of the things he did for me were to cut my cabinet to fit a new built-in oven, fix broken deep drawers, replace my broken garbage pull out (now for garbage and recycling), instal 5 new pull-outs and make all my cupboard doors close and line up. To be honest-the kitchen is better than it was when it was new and all the pullouts open fully (my old ones only opened 3/4). I can now access things that I haven't used for years because they were so hard to get to. He thinks creatively and works efficiently. Have already recommended him to friends.

drinkingbowl
drinkingbowl

Kitchen drawer, cabinet, and trim

Very happy with the quoting, timing, delivery, and quality of the repairs. The price was also reasonable. I also added on to my order, and they were able to deliver on this as well.

Brian in Old Toronto
Brian in Old Toronto

Kitchen cabinet repair

It is nice when a contractor delivers on what is promised. Paul was punctual, courteous and knows his trade. I would not hesitate to use him again in the future.

Vince in Toronto
Vince in Toronto

Excellent and fast service - Repair of drawers

Paul was excellent to deal with and a great communicator. The quality of his service, the speed of repair and the price were all great.
I was very impressed and will work with Paul again.
Thanks Paul.

Cary.matsell1985@gmail.com in Old Toronto
C. M.

Renowation

I used the service of Kitchenfix and was pleased with their timing and quality.The job was done according to the estimated time frame and there were no additional costs lnvolved.Thank you very much for such an efficient service!I would recommend this company as a reliable contractor.

More about Kitchenfix

Kitchenfix repairs kitchen cabinets and bathroom cabinets. We repair broken hinges, align doors and install soft close hinges. We repair broken drawers and drawer slides. We refinish damaged cabinets. Install Soft Close Hinges and soft Close Drawers, Servicemen carry all parts necessary to repair broken hinges and drawers. We modify cabinets to fit larger fridges and microwave range hoods. We convert door cabinets into drawers and add pullout shelves to pantry cabinets Free estimates. Call 416-930-5023 or send email to info@kitchenfix.ca. If possible send photo as well.

Some of the services Repair Broken Drawers, Repair Broken Doors, Align Doors. Replace Broken Hinges, Repair Kitchen Cabinets, Install Soft Close Drawers, Install Soft Close Doors, Modify Cabinet Sizes to accommodate larger fridges and microwave range hoods. Install pullout pantry drawers, Level Cabinets. Install Ikea Cabinets.