Kitchenfix

Reviews for Kitchenfix

Karl in Toronto
Karl in Toronto

Kitchen drawer fixed

Kitchenfix was great to work with. Work was completed on time, quickly and efficiently and our drawer works great! Pleasure to deal with and would certainly recommend to anyone. Thanks to Paul for the great job!

Thank you !!!

Sanjay in Tecumseh
Sanjay in Tecumseh
0 reviews Tecumseh, ON

Kitchen Repair from Dog damage

Kitchenfix was amazing. They repaired dog damage on kitchen cabinetry that multiple other companies were unable to fix. Amazing quality finish and repair. Not only that, they also repaired a drawer we were never able to open and also sourced new garbage bins for our custom cut outs that were impossible to find.

Would HIGHLY recommend this company to anyone.

Kitchen overhaul

I can't recommend Paul enough. He knows his stuff and can install and fix anything in a kitchen. He is reliable and always thinking around corners.
We needed to add drawers into our pantry and lower cupboards and needed storage solutions for various areas in the kitchen (like our broom closet). He did it all and the kitchen functions so well now. Really happy with his work - we will be hiring him again when we need more done.

Jeannette in Candiac
Jeannette in Candiac
1 review Burlington, ON

Kitchen drawer repair

Wonderful experience! Paul and his son Ari came, assessed, explained and replaced our drawer slides which did not remain closed. They also added pantry drawers which are extremely convenient. I am so happy that my spice drawer now fully opens! Might seem like a small thing, but it makes a huge difference to have things work properly. I would highly recommend Kitchenfix as they are truly experts in this field.

Doreen Gryfe from Toronto
Doreen Gryfe from Toronto

Repair of kitchen cabinets

Paul answered my call in the morning and arrived promptly in the afternoon to make the necessary repairs.

He was professional and very proficient and I was very satisfied with the service.

Thriftyboy74
Thriftyboy74
5 reviews , ON

Kitchen Cabinet door fixed

What I tried to do in five hours, was completed in less then 30 minutes. Service technician was prompt, efficient, and professional. If you have a cabinet door that requires repair- don’t waste your time like I did. Trying to match these hinges is very tricky and at best, your guessing. Just call Kitchenfix.

Diana
Diana

fixing kitchen cabinet doors and drawers

They came and replaced the hinges on my kitchen doors and rebuilt my ktichen drawers. They were friendly, worked fast and were very conscientious about their work. They followed Covid protocols. I plan on having them back to do more work. Highly recommend them.

Dyan Parro from Toronto
Dyan Parro from Toronto

Quality Repair

One of my door hinges in my kitchen was not functioning properly.
I called and they told me how much it would be and I was shocked at the price. However, the quality of the hinge compared to what was there was superior. And they replaced both hinges on that door. They also adjusted most of the doors in my kitchen as well as two washroom doors.
In my mind it was worth the money! Great job!

Rebuild drawer

Impressed with the efficiency of Kitchenfix to rebuild a drawer offsite, without requiring to be in the unit. This is particularly useful during today’s environment.

The completely dismantled drawer was picked up from our porch yesterday, and returned today as a new solid drawer with same face plate.

Thank you Kitchenfix!

Than you for the review

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Kitchen cabinet repair

I contacted Kitchen fix and the replied back quickly. They came out the next day. They offered to take take the panel back to their shop in order to fix it properly. Ari brought it back the next day as promised. They are very professional and I would use them again as well as highly recommended Kitchen Fix.

More about Kitchenfix

Kitchenfix repairs kitchen cabinets and bathroom cabinets. We repair broken hinges, align doors and install soft close hinges. We repair broken drawers and drawer slides. We refinish damaged cabinets. Install Soft Close Hinges and soft Close Drawers, Servicemen carry all parts necessary to repair broken hinges and drawers. We modify ...
Looking for Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design pros in Oakville?