Paul The Plumber

A Shapka from Edmonton
A Shapka from Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Fix Water Tank Installation

Paul is excellent. I called him on a Sunday after a terrible experience with a previous plumber who left me with a gas leak and small water leak. Paul was professional and pleasant, taking time to happily walk me through every step of the way. He did an excellent saudering job and the comparison between his work and the previous plumber's was like night and day. Paul noticed that my previous hot water tank was in the garage (the first one told me some story about $180 cost and that it was better if I do it...) and offered to remove it, free of cost. Paul is incredibly knowledgeable and you can tell he is passionate about his work. Paul is the best plumber I have ever met, hands down.