St. James Fencing

Margaret in Winnipeg
Margaret in Winnipeg
0 reviews Winnipeg, MB

Fence

St. James fencing did my fence about 5 years ago. They did a great job. It still looks as good as the day they built it. They were efficient and did an A1 job in a remarkable time frame. When they completed the job they cleaned up everything.I trusted them so much I have recommended them to my children for their fences.
st James fence did my son's fence and my daughter's. They are equally impressed with the quality of work that they rec'd.

Mike  in Winnipeg
Mike in Winnipeg
0 reviews Winnipeg, MB

Great large drop fence and gate, great quality, a pleasure to deal with and good cost

I had then build a large drop fence around my backyard, and with a gate. They guys that came and made it did an amazing job, they were professional, efficient, and a pleasure to deal with. They have very reasonable costs I would recommend them to anyone who wants a quality fence built

Private User reviews , SK

Fence

I hired this company although they were the priciest. Within a month the gate would not open and the fence boards were warped. The owner came to look at them and said he would be back to replace the warped the boards and said the rest was due to shifting. Well I never had problems with my old fence shifting. Do not hire this company if you want good work.

N. Picton in Winnipeg

39 Garvie Bay
Winnipeg
MB
R2K4B5

My backyard has a lot of roots and trees where a fence was needed to be put up, making it a very difficult, expensive project. After calling different fencing companies for quotes on the installation of a backyard fence and being given outrageous quotes and being told my yard was the worst yard in the City, Kelly at St. James Fencing told me that even though my yard wasn't the easiest, and that it would cost an excessive amount for the size of fence being put in, he helped to keep the cost affordable (at his own expense) and worked with Manitoba Hydro directly, to make sure everything went smoothly and safely and of course, affordable. The end project was a beautiful fence built between the trees and because of his work I won't have to go through this again for years to come. Thanks Kelly! Highly recommended!!!