Hunter & Tristan Design

Calgary AB T2M3Y7
HomeStars  >  Architects in Calgary  >  Hunter & Tristan Design

Review for Hunter & Tristan Design

Basement development

At first, service was nice...then it started to head downhill.
I cannot say much about their design ability because they did not design much for me, but for the one closet design, I now realized how unfunctional it is.
The nightmare was the development. Unsure if they took on the job for the sake of it or what, development was absolute disaster and up to today I am still living the nightmare because it is obviously too expensive to tear the ceiling down and re do the insulation. Only thing with no issue is when they actually contact out work to others. But they cheap out on my material cost AND attempt to do it himself. Well, if a person cannot instal laminate floor properly, I am speechless. I had to pay people rip it apart and reinstall it! Still unimpress up until today.