Call Jamie Painting & Drywall Ottawa/St.John's

Reviews for Call Jamie Painting & Drywall Ottawa/St.John's

Shelley from Stittsville
Shelley from Stittsville
1 review Stittsville, ON

Painting, drywall repais, ceiling repair

I am extremely pleased with the beautiful work that Jamie did for us. His estimate was extremely reasonable, and within a day of my call. He was very knowledgeable, professionable and paid great attention to detail. He left the job site in exactly the same condition he found it (if not cleaner). He is very personable and made a lasting impression, not only for the impeccable job but also for his friendly, honest approach. We will definitely hire him to do other jobs in the future. It is without ANY hesitation that I recommend his work. It was a pleasure to have him in our home.

Thanks fir the review

Keith
Keith
1 review Ottawa, ON

Paint inside the hole house

After getting quotations from other contractors to paint the hole inside of our new bungalow I called Jamie Painting after meeting him both my wife & I found him to be honest & professional we found his quotation to be fair Jamie went above & beyond & answered all our questions
The finish product was excellent & was the best & easiest home renovation that my wife & I had experience Jamie is a real gentleman we would highly recommend Jamie painting & drywall service to all our friends

Maria from Gloucester
Maria from Gloucester
1 review Gloucester, ON

Painting master bedroom, en-suite bathroom and walk-in closet (walls & ceilings)

Jamie was such an unexpected good surprise, since we have had quite a problem in the last few months finding reputable trades people to execute our renovations. Our walls (drywall) needed quite a bit of repairing - Jamie did such an excellent job, it is impossible to tell the areas he worked on. And the paint job is excellent. These rooms have never looked so good. Jamie was on time, worked long hours, obviously knowledgeable and experienced in his trade, completely interested in addressing our needs, and very friendly. It was such a pleasure to work with such a professional. We will be needing future painting to be done and we will certainly call on him again. Thank you Jamie, for making our experience so easy!

Thanks fir the review

Caroline Cole from Cumberland
Caroline Cole from Cumberland
1 review Cumberland, ON

Painting and drywall repaires

REFERENCE FOR JAMIE BURKE:

I came upon Jamie’s ad on Kijiji and was taken with the honesty of the ad. I called and we set up a time for an estimate. I was impressed with Jamie’s honesty and pleasant personality. He repaired and painted within a few days of the very reasonable estimate.
Jamie is very dedicated to pleasing the customer and making sure everything is exactly as requested. He is a professional and he definitely knows his trade. I am more than satisfied with the job and would not hesitate to recommend Jamie Burke to anyone. You will not be disappointed!
Thanks again, Jamie!

Thanks for the review.

Greg from Orleans
Greg from Orleans
5 reviews Ottawa, ON

Ceiling painting

I asked Jamie to paint some 'popcorn-type' ceilings in my home and found him to be knowledgable, personable, neat and very professional. He does great work and I would recommend him highly.

Thanks for your review

More about Call Jamie Painting & Drywall Ottawa/St.John's

Jamie works alone folks! No sub trades. Just old fashioned service and quality every time!! Extremely reliable, friendly, skilled, family man! Festool dustless sanding on every job. Jamie is very tidy and protects all floors and belongings on every site. Are you looking to make a forever drywall/paint contact! Call now and see how refreshing it is when your call is answered! If missed a speedy callback will happen. Services offered are drywall tape and mud, festool dustless sanding, ceiling transformation from stipple to smooth or knockdown, all forms of texture spray, drywall repairs, popcorn/stipple blending when I repair holes, interior painting, and drywall install (small Reno or basements) Serving Ottawa and St. John's. contact Jamie today to see when his next availability is. You will not be disappointed! For all St John.s clients please call Jamie direct at 709-749-0939. Ottawa call Pam 613-882-6799

Please note for all of Jamie's Ottawa customers please scroll through to page 2 of the recent reviews. This is where all Ottawa reviews are.