HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Ottawa  >  CALL JAMIE PAINTING & DRYWALL SERVICES

Reviews for CALL JAMIE PAINTING & DRYWALL SERVICES

Liz
Liz
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Wallpaper Removal and Painting

I am pleased to recommend Call Jamie Painting & Drywall. Pam and Jamie provided friendly service and knowledgeable advice for wallpaper removal and painting of a bedroom, as well as priming and painting of a bathroom where oil-based paint was previously used. Pam provided a quote promptly and scheduled the work at a convenient time. Jamie completed the work efficiently with meticulous attention to detail. Both rooms look fantastic and I have already booked another project!

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. Pam and I really appreciate it. Your cookies were a big hit with my kids! Thanks very much. I will see you right around thanksgiving for your next job! The best part about hiring us is that Jamie does all his own work! Have a great week.

pierre
pierre
1 review Ottawa, ON

Jamie came to my house to repair and prime a ceiling. He kept the area clean, showed up when scheduled, and everything went as planned. I am happy with the final product and my dealings with him.

popcorn, huge hole, and bad condition before. After, clean ceiling, no mess, ready for light fixture.

Thanks for the work Pierre! I'm glad you are happy with the results. When you hire Call Jamie, you get Jamie doing his own work! No strangers. Here if I can help in the future.

Sheila
Sheila

Ceiling smoothing

We needed a last minute fix on our ceiling (faux beams had been removed and I wanted the ceiling smoothed from a stucco finish. Pam came in and gave us a quote. She was very knowledgeable. The quote was sent to us when promised and Jamie was able to fit our last minute job into his schedule. Jamie told us at the end of each day when he expected to arrive the next day and Pam would let us a heads-up when Jamie was on his way.
The work space was really well protected and cleaned at the end of the job. Jamie did some extra touch-ups as well. The ceiling and touch ups are very neat - you won't know it had been stuccoed.
To top everything off both Pam and Jamie are very personable. Lovely to deal with.
I would certainly use them again and have already recommended them to a friend.

Thanks for taking the time to write such a nice review. Pam and I really appreciate it! We are a very small business with big hearts and aim to please on every job. Thanks for the referral. Good luck with the rest of the Reno.

Jamie and Pam

ti_hugues
ti_hugues

Kitchen renovation

Great work, nice guy with perfect results!! Dont be afraid to call him.Nothing else to say.

Thanks Jamie

Thanks for the work Hughes! You guys were great to work for. See you soon for the second project!

Jason
Jason
1 review Ottawa, ON

Popcorn ceiling removal and painting

Popcorn ceiling removal and painting. Jamie did a great job. The ceiling looks smooth and paint job was excellent as well.

Thanks for your business! What a nice transformation. See you for your next project. When you hire Call Jamie Painting&Drywall, you get Jamie at your job!

Adrian D.
Adrian D.
1 review Petawawa, ON

Living Room, Hallway, Dining Room and Kitchen

My house is an older home that had popcorn ceiling that developed cracks from being 45 year old. A previous owner made a poor attempt to repair it made the cracks very noticeable. Jamie fixed my ceilings and now it looks like like I'm in a new house. Great job on the knock down ceiling.

Thanks for trusting me on your project. When you hire Call Jamie Painting&Drywall you get Jamie. Small business. Big heart! Good luck in your move west!

Klpritchard
Klpritchard
1 review Renfrew, ON

Living room, dining room, kitchen, hallway and 2 bedrooms

Jamie is reliable, honest, efficient and friendly. Beautiful job painting all our walls and baseboards. His wife Pam was most helpful with picking colours and handling the business end of the job. Both very professional.

Thanks for the work guys! It was great to paint in Renfrew! Have a great day

Chris
Chris
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

New Drywall and Painting

This is the second time we’ve had Jamie to do work at our house, and we were pleased again with the process and results. We put a new opening and window in our house which required new drywall, our house is a bit older and this job was a bit tricky but Jamie did a great job and spent the extra time needed to make sure it looked perfect. He even did some touch up on out existing wall too! He definitely takes pride in his work and it shows. I have and will continue to recommend Jaime because of the quality of the work, his willingness to go the extra mile and he is easy and reliable to deal with.

Thanks for the repeat business. I try my best to stand out in a crowded market of tradesman! See you again for the next project! When it comes to Drywall repair in Ottawa Jamie is a great call!

Vicki G.
Vicki G.

Kitchen ceiling repair

I was selling my house and needed the ceiling repaired. Jamie responded quickly and went right to work.
He was very tidy, and always cleaned up the job site after each visit ( it takes 4-5 visits to fix a ceiling, even a small area).
To protect my house, Jamie erected a "tent" all around the area to be repaired. There was no mess for me to clean up.
The repaired part of the ceiling was perfectly blended to match the rest of the ceiling, and the ceiling looked brand new.
I was very satisfied with the job, and wouldn't hesitate to hire Jamie again, or to recommend him to a friend.

Thanks for the work. Very appreciated. I look forward to future business if needed. Good luck on your new move! It was a pleasure doing business.

Joël
Joël

Drywall kitchen

Jamie was an absolute pleasure to work with. He was open and receptive, and did not shy away from the challenges presented by my older condo unit! He did a fantastic job! I definitely recommend him !

Thanks for the review Joel. It was my pleasure. Thanks for working with my delay. You guys were great to work for. When you hire Call Jamie Painting&Drywall. Jamie is who you get! See you soon for your painting project!

More about CALL JAMIE PAINTING & DRYWALL SERVICES

Proudly serving OTTAWA, Ottawa Valley, and 100 km radius Call -613-797-5865 or 613-878-7614 or visit our email www.calljamiepaintinganddrywall.ca You will not be disappointed!!!!! Festool sanding system, Minimal dust sanding available