Call Jamie Painting & Drywall Services

Drywall Contractors
Ottawa ON K2L 4C9
HomeStars  >  Drywall Contractors in Ottawa  >  Call Jamie Painting & Drywall Services  >  Basement popcorn removal and full ceiling mudding
S
S
1 review Ottawa, ON

Basement popcorn removal and full ceiling mudding

Awesome job by Jamie, ceiling was a mess after a DYI popcorn removal, previous renovators put coves at wall ceiling interface so huge gaps to fill. Jamie skimmed and painted about 600 square feet of ceiling/bulkhead (full 130 sq ft storage room as well), filled wall/ceiling gaps, painted ceiling/walls, covered carpeting so no mess, all in 5 days of sweltering heat. This despite nursing a groin pull that clearly hampered his mobility. Also, filled two ceiling cracks in an adjoining bathroom ceiling and painted storage room closet - both out of scope work. And, used upgraded paint at no charge as a token of appreciation in tolerating his injury restrictions. Communications from Pam also made me aware of any jobsite commute delays so as to help me manage my days... awesome team and work!!

Thanks for the great review Steve! I hope your parents home sells quick. What a few months fir you folks. I appreciate your valued repeat business and thanks very much for your carrying in and out all my supplies and tools. It has been a tough month with my injury but I am now on the mend. Please let me know if I could be of assistance in the future.

Jamie and Pam.