Call Jamie Painting & Drywall Ottawa/St.John's

Reviews for Call Jamie Painting & Drywall Ottawa/St.John's

Paul, r.
Paul, r.
0 reviews St. John'S, NL

Spackling of unfinished basement, about 2900 ft2 of gypsum board.

As a retired architect who has reviewed hundreds of construction jobs, I have witnessed first hand the full range of good and poor plasters in our marketplace. Jamie is perhaps the most professional and skilled plaster I have seen during my career. He utilizes state-of-the-art tools in an industry that typically hasn’t changed its methodology in a century. His technique produces very very little dust, great for renovation projects.

His pride in his work shows. He is polite and conscientious. He kept me well informed of his progress, times of his arrival on the job site, and anticipated completion times.

I’d recommend him for any spackling job, and in particular jobs in occupied houses/buildings.

With respect to painting, I had decided to do the painting work myself before I even hired Jamie. If his painting is similar to his spackling work, then you will be well positioned to get a perfect project.

The photographs show the work-in-progress and doesn’t show the Level 5 skim coat ceiling finish or the finish sanding.

Thanks for the great review Paul! Pam and I appreciate the business. Customer satisfaction is always the goal and I'm always willing to do whatever it takes to exceed expectations. Good luck with the rest of the project! Have a nice weekend.

Jamie and Pam
Plaster St. John's N.L pro.

David C.
David C.
0 reviews St. John'S, NL

Bedroom renovation to repair poor original work.

The original work in building this house has always been in question and recurring mold in the upper corner of the room prompted us to tear out the ceiling and exterior walls. And sure as suspected, the pathetic original work showed lack of insulation and poor building techniques that it was a wonder the damage was not worse. So after tearing out the offending walls and ceiling, scraps of vapour barrier and useless insulation , we installed new roxul safe and sound insulation, installed all new vapour barrier with appropriate acoustic sealant and made the room ready for drywall. In order to have the best job as possible completed, we called in Jamie and instantly knew he was the man for the job. His knowledge and business integrity was clear from the first handshake. He started and finished within 3 days with an incredible job done including repairs to a couple of extra spots at no extra cost! The quality of work was excellent and his workmanship showed in his pride and talent. The work was completed quietly, efficiently and with such attention to detail and tidiness, you hardly knew he had used 100 lbs of drywall compound. Anyone who is even considering getting drywall and or painting done should search no further. Jamie is top shelf!

Thanks very much for writing such a nice review. It was a real pleasure working for you and your family. I look forward to the master bedroom work upcoming. Have a great week!
Call Jamie Painting&Drywall
ST. John's NL drywall plaster pro.

Rick B.
Rick B.
0 reviews Conception Bay South, NL

Basement

The work done by Jamie was excellent. His attention to detail was very noticeable. We had the basement done and there was no disruption to upstairs at all. His method of sanding produced no dust which allowed for an easy cleanup. We would most certainly contact him again for future work and recommend him to others.

Thanks for the review folks. Pam and I really appreciate it! You guys were great to work for! Good luck with the rest of your Basment development. Hopefully we can be of service in the future. Spread the word :)

call jamie Painting&Drywall
St. Johns's NL drywall and plaster professionals

Glen &.
Glen &.
0 reviews Torbay, NL

Plaster and Paint Repair.

We had a couple locations that needed plaster repairs and repaint. I found Jamie's ad on Nl Classified and was impressed by the way he took the time to put it together. Call him up and he came the next day to give me a quote, his quote was lower then we expected, and by the way he was telling us how he was going to repair it, I knew he knows what he was talking about. He fit the repair time line into our schedule, and was on time everyday. His skills are some of the best I have seen for doing plastering, his dust-free equipment for sanding, and clean up are top of the line, which told me he takes pride in his work and only wants the best for his customers, but not making a mess everywhere. Jamie has covers and drop sheets for laying on the floors and covering furniture, and he vacuums up after he is finished every stage. Jamie is a very friendly guy and makes you very comfortable about having him in your house doing work. Once he started our job, there were a couple extra locations where he found that needed touch ups, so he fixed then and still stayed to his quoted price, he repaired a seams on our wall and repainted the section of wall, and fixed the divider from our living room to the basket nook and repainted it. We are very happy with his work and highly recommend him for any of you drywall, plastering and repairs.
You never know what kind of person you are going to get by contacting a ad on line, but you will not be disappointed by contacting Jamie... A+ contractor.

Thanks very much for taking the time to write a nice review. We really appreciate your business! We look forward to future work in your beautiful home! And the breakfast was amazing! Thanks for that. Have a great week!

Call Jamie Painting&Drywall
St.John's NL Drywall and paint contractors.

Denise O.
Denise O.
1 review St. John'S, NL

Repair and paint walls

Jamie plastered and painted the walls of our rental property, and painted the bathroom ceiling. He was fast, thorough, and reasonably priced! Highly recommend him!

Thanks for the review Denise! It was a pleasure working for you. Please spread the word :)
Good luck on the sale.
Jamie and Pam.
CAll Jamie Painting&Drywall
St. John's Plaster and Drywall pro!

Mikemclachlan
Mikemclachlan
0 reviews St. John'S, NL

Boarding,mudding painting kitchen,living room,bedroom ,bathroom,entrance and hallway

The consummate professional!
Complete in every detail,his years of experience shine in every step of the process.No short cuts
From the time you meet Jamie,you will witness his communication skills are equal to his hands on work performance You can can trust he will communicate and back up his work second to none!
For a street free experience in Reno's just hire him!!! You will be lucky!

Thanks for the review Mike! Pam and I really a appreciate it! We strive to make stress free experiences on every job. It was a real pleasure getting to know you and making a friendship! I hope to keep in touch as we have been! Have a great evening!

Call Jamie Painting&Drywall St.John's NL

S S.
S S.

Ceilings and painting

After struggling with our renos, unreliable contractors, delays, it was a pure DELIGHT to meet Jamie!!! He is friendly, trustworthy, reliable, communicative, professional, and keeps his worksite clean. He's a family man and kind, genuine guy. I wish we could hire him for every job!! It has been such a relief to have him working with us. I HIGHLY 15/10 recommend him to anyone needing painting or drywall!

Wow!! Thanks so very much for the great review! It has been a real pleasure working for you and your family. This is my first bigger project in St. John's drywall wise and I could have not asked for nicer folks to work with. You know exactly what you want and I strive to exceed your expectations! You have a awesome home on a jelly bean row! And awesome view of the harbour! I hope you enjoy it for a long time. I look forward to job number 2 right away for painting your home! Have a great evening. Thanks Again for taking the time to write. I look forward to building my and Pam's business for a long time to come in the North East Avalon!

St. John's drywall pro

trish in Cbs
trish in Cbs
1 review Conception Bay South, NL

Complete bedroom ceiling and walls

Great job, very polite, fast and efficient, completed the project on time. Little to no mess in work space, cleans up after job is done. Ceiling and walls looks great.

Thanks very much for the review guys. It was a pleasure working out in Conception bay South NL. Great view! Look forward to working with Bill in the future. If you know of anyone else in Conception bay NL needing Drywall work please let them know. Have a great week.

Call jamie Painting&Drywall
St John's NL

rmoloney12
rmoloney12

Ceiling drywall repair

A water leak upstairs damaged my kitchen ceiling drywall in St John’s NL. I called Jamie, and he told me what he would need to do to repair it. His price was reasonable and he had good online reviews in Calgary and Ottawa. I hired him and he did exactly what he said he would. He worked his schedule around mine, was always on site on time, and he did an excellent job.
Jamir was very professional and friendly. I would definitely hire him again.

Thanks for taking the time to write a review Rob! Really appreciate it. I look forward to painting your home in the spring if called upon. When it comes to drywall repair in St John's N.L. I will always strive to stand out in a crowded marketplace. Have a great week!

Call Jamie Painting&drywall St. John's N.L

Lucymay
Lucymay
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Removing the popcorn ceiling, drywalling and painting

The quality of the work is superb.. It exceeded our expectations, it feels like a new home.
Jamie was professional, efficient, and went above and beyond to ensure we were thrilled with the results.

Thank you for your great hospitality! It was truly a pleasure working for your family. I wish you guys well. Enjoy the house! Happy holidays.

More about Call Jamie Painting & Drywall Ottawa/St.John's

Jamie works alone folks! No sub trades. Just old fashioned service and quality every time!! Extremely reliable, friendly, skilled, family man! Festool dustless sanding on every job. Jamie is very tidy and protects all floors and belongings on every site. Are you looking to make a forever drywall/paint contact! Call now and see how refreshing it is when your call is answered! If missed a speedy callback will happen. Services offered are drywall tape and mud, festool dustless sanding, ceiling transformation from stipple to smooth or knockdown, all forms of texture spray, drywall repairs, popcorn/stipple blending when I repair holes, interior painting, and drywall install (small Reno or basements) Serving Ottawa and St. John's. contact Jamie today to see when his next availability is. You will not be disappointed! For all St John.s clients please call Jamie direct at 709-749-0939. Ottawa call Pam 613-882-6799

Please note for all of Jamie's Ottawa customers please scroll through to page 2 of the recent reviews. This is where all Ottawa reviews are.