On-Demand Appliance Repair

90-128 Lytton Boulevard Toronto ON M4R 1L4
HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Burlington  >  On-Demand Appliance Repair

Reviews for On-Demand Appliance Repair

refrigerator repair

Unbelievable!!! This was the worst experience ever! Manny was very unprofessional, didnt give a care about me! After he took my 50% deposit, i never heard back from him. I tried chasing him by text and calling, I tried calling their office but nobody returns calls. My fridge is still not working. I will never use a service again without researching homestars first! My fault!

1 review Burlington, ON

Oven and fridge repair

STAY AWAY. First service call Nov. 25/16. Technician had difficulty diagnosing (kept changing mind) and insisted on $991 out of $1322 going on debit card up front. Next two service calls tech came with incorrect parts. Third service call tech came to "diagnose" problem--had no parts with him. Fourth call oven fixed but determined nothing wrong with fridge other than water dispenser line frozen. I called almost daily from mid Dec. to get $317 refund. Talked to Melanie but said she had no authority and owner wouldn't return calls. Finally contacted Ben (owner) on Mar. 15 and received refund Mar. 17.

Miele Dishwasher repair

I think this is a fake company! They came to do a diagnostic - technician didn't seem to have a clue as to what was wrong with the dishwasher and after fiddling around for a while, told me I needed a new computer board and that they would order it and put the cost of the service towards the part and installation. They clearly never ordered the part, never answered my phone calls and emails and texts asking about the status of the order and basically took my money and walked out the door. I would avoid this repair service at all costs.

Patrick McNamara in Toronto
Patrick McNamara in Toronto

Dishwasher repaire

My dishwasher repair was left incomplete despite paying the full cost. I contacted the company and they refused to help me. I contacted Better business Canada and the company did not reply to them. I will now seek arbitration on this matter. As a respected doctor at the countries leading childrens hospital I have never witnessed such poor service and such a lack of consideration for the client.

refrigerator

I will strongly discouraged people to never think of using any of there services. since October 2016 i paid them to fix my refrigerator but till now when you call them always giving you different stories.Today after 4-months of hassle they refund my money and deduct there service charges with out giving any service.

Did not show up for scheduled appointments

They did not arrive for a scheduled appointment to repair our stove. Indicating that they would be delayed until evening hours. We rescheduled and received the same run around. He does not answer his phone or return calls. We were highly inconvenienced as we needed to take time off for the appointment and travel home to wait.

Ann, Toronto
Ann, Toronto

Clothes Dryer Repair

NEVER USE THIS COMPANY for clothes dryer repairs. The net of our experience with ODAR is that we are out-of-pocket $427.15, and the dryer has not been repaired.

We learned through our own research that our dryer cannot be repaired: an essential part, the safety/high-limit thermostat, is no longer available! The so-called “expert technician” didn’t even check the thermostat on the first visit, even though we told him that the dryer had been over-heating prior to not heating at all.

Anybody can claim to be “the most reliable repair service in the GTA”. Realize that companies such as ODAR pay to have their advertisement appear at the top of an Internet search list; this top-of-the-list position has nothing to do with the company’s competency. If your dryer breaks down, contact the manufacturer and deal only with one of their recommended technicians. Always read the reviews posted on arm’s-length sites such as Homestars or Yelp before going ahead.

Jim from PPC Services
Jim from PPC Services
1 review Hamilton, ON

Stove

Called these guys to repair my stove. They cancelled 3 appointments without calling. I have my own small business, so if I'm here waiting I'm not making any money. Took a deposit with no results. Two days away from Christmas and I have half a stove and all our family coming. Will be contacting the BBB and my Lawyer when I'm done writing this.

Richard in Mississauga
Richard in Mississauga

Fridge repair

Not even a complaint through the Better Business Bureau has an impact on this company. Poor communication, full of excuses and lack of knowledge for repairs. Ended up completely half the repair myself due to their lack of product knowledge.

Refrigerator repair

On about 17/18 of November 2016 my 6 year old GE Cafe stopped working. I went online to research appliance repairs as I am aware of the horrible reputation this industry has and did not want to get burned. I read many reviews and saw On Demand Appliance Repair ODAR had some good reviews and their website promised same day service, so I called the company. They said the earliest they could come was the next week and since it was nearly the weekend I thought that wasn't great but we could wait a few days so I agreed. A company rep arrived on November 21 and checked a few things and said my compressor, evaporator were shot and needed replacing for $1500 taxes in. I wasn't pleased with this high quote but he explained the GE Cafe parts are very expensive so I agreed. He demanded 50% payment up front and I paid him. He then said he was the sales guy and the repairman would arrive shortly. It took 2 weeks for two reps to show up. Both very nice but only installed the compressor and said they not told to install anything else; and with a hole in the evaporator of course the fridge didn't work. Since they didn't have the evaporator they left. I called so many times to the company and couldn't get an explanation. Staff apologized but could not explain why things were so off the rails. Finally I received a call to advise the repairs would be completed 2016 12 16 and the repairman would arrive between 8am-10am. I took another day off work (3rd time) and again no show. After expressing my sheer frustration to the company over the phone that no one had arrived they said they would look into it. Stressed, I received a call at 1pm saying the repairmen would show up shortly. They again showed up with the part and were very nice though had no explanation why it has taken nearly a month to repair my fridge when their internet site says same day repairs. The fridge is now working( paid the full $1500) but the one day service their ads promise turned into a nearly one month nightmare. Nice technicians but simply a zero on all other factors.

More about On-Demand Appliance Repair

On Demand Appliance Repair! Toronto appliance repair, Oakville appliance repair, Mississauga appliance repair, North York appliance repair, Thornhill appliance repair, Vaughan appliance repair, Maple appliance repair, Woodbridge appliance repair, New Market appliance repair, Aurora appliance repair, Burlington appliance repair, Milton appliance repair, Hamilton appliance repair, Scarborough appliance repair, Pickering appliance ...