Eagleye Roofing

Alla K. in North York
Alla K. in North York
1 review Aurora, ON

Great Roofers

When it came to roof replacement, I started to call roofing companies and spoke to approximately 30 of them.
It was very frustrating, as people haven't kept their promises, haven't made appointments on time and haven't returned the calls.
My husband is a perfectionist and require quality job from himself and others. He is an engineer and knows technical stuff very well.

When I first spoke to Elton, I got this feeling that guy knows what he is talking about. After reading reviews on Home Stars, I had convinced my husband to go with his company.

The company is family owned (Elton, his father and brother) and they really care about their customers and reputation.

The crew is also great - all of them - hard working and polite.

Eagleye Roofing crew did a great job! Not only good quality, but on time and cleaned up after themselves.

I would STRONGLY RECOMMEND to work with this company!

Thank you Guys! Keep up with the great work!
AK

Thank you so much Alla for taking the time and telling everyone your experience. You and your husband have been amazing hosts. Thank you again for the food and the drinks you provided the guys. It has been a great pleasure knowing you both.

New roof and eaves

During the crazy wind storm in April, we lost most of our back roof. Eagleye came out that night to tarp our roof to prevent any water damage while waiting for them to have time to repair/replace the roof.

The crew showed up when they said they would and did a great job keeping the property as clean as possible. When the job was complete, they did a sweep of the property to pick up stray screws and garbage.
We even used them to replace our eaves that were not done properly the first time and to add addition down spouts to the property. Val even went above and beyond and helped us with two other small non roof repairs

We are very happy with the quality of work done by Val, Elton and their crew. We would definitely reccomend them to others

Greg M
Greg M

Amazing roof

If you are looking for a great roofing company look no further. These guys are amazing. They take pride in their work and it shows. Everything was done on time and the results are beautiful. You can tell they know their craft. Val is a great roofer and a great guy.

Thank you so much Greg for taking the time and letting everyone know about your experience. Thank you for going the extra mile and making sure that your experience was posted. You have been a great guy to work for.

New roof and eaves

We recently had our roof and eaves redone with Elton and Val (and their crew) at Eagleye Roofing and we are very happy with the end result.
They took us through all elements of the job so we were clear on what was being done and why and even took pictures of the finished project for areas that were hard for us to see. The guys did an amazing job keeping the property clean, and went out of their way to help us with a few other minor things. I would definitely recommend them to others!

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with everyone. I am so glad everything got done on time. Thank you so much for being so cooperative with the whole process.

Louis in Toronto
Louis in Toronto

New Roof by Eagle Eye in Etobicoke

Everyone heard of the Property Brothers and there are the Roofing Brothers (Elton & Valentin from Eagle Eye). Found Eagle Eye on my walk in the neighbourhood when they were installing. Called their number and Elton came to quote. This was my first house & roof replacement. I learned so much on roofing basics from Elton. He noticed my roof was under ventilated immediately. When I got other quotes that were cheaper, you know something was missing. I decided with Eagle Eye because of positive Home Star reviews along the trust that they will do it right. Eagle Eye was not the cheapest but competitive because of the material used. Do the homework and you will find out.

Contract signed 06/16/2018 and work to start in 2-3 weeks. On 06/28/2018, Valentin & his crew arrived 8am to start the work. Old shingles were removed. 3 side of my roof needed new plywood from poor ventilation & protection from previous roofer. Valentin worked out the number of plywood needed, along with insulation required in the attic, and soft fit fascia required for air intake. The cost inflated another 43% needed for extra material & labour. Eagle Eye allow me to pay the extra cost a week later since I didn’t expect so much extra cost. Valentin went to grab all the extra material needed for his crew to complete my roof. His crew did not finished till 7:30pm. The crew cleaned up around the house & neighbor. I was allow to climb & inspect the roof with their foreman at the end.

Before my roof was under ventilated, missing underlayment and ice shield for additional protection. Now Eagle Eye completed the job, I know my roof is well protected, insulated & ventilated for next 25 years.

Thank you so much Louis for taking the time and sharing your experience with everyone. It was a real pleasure meeting your whole family and your baby. I was very happy to have been able to take care of all the issues on your house and now you will have a peace of mind for many years to come. All the best and we are always here if you need us.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Roof replacement

Elton is a pleasure to deal with. He is honest, very responsive and knowledgeable in his industry. Every questions we asked, he answered patiently. We did our due diligence and requested for 3 quotes. Eagleye roofing price was reasonable. We chose Eagleye due to customer service, experience and price.
We arranged for a specific date and roof replacement was completed in a day. His crew was very polite, hardworking and did a great job. They cleaned our home area after everything was done. Kudos to Elton and his team.

L. Kopach in Etobicoke
L. Kopach in Etobicoke

Residential Roof

We were very happy with the quality of their work, level of professionalism and excellent service. The work was done within the timeframe promised and at the price quoted. They were a pleasure to deal with.

Hello Mr Kopach.
I would like to congratulate you on the wonderful family that you have and thank you very much for your hospitality. The pleasure was all mine for Gavin the chance to complete all your Roofing needs. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any future needs on your house.

Harry
Harry

Great Service

Elton was very efficient in replacing the broken shingles following a wind storm. A week later, I noticed some water dripping on the outside of the ventilation pipes of my water heater. Elton came by and offered to examine the roof vents of my water heater and reinforced the existing caulking vent free of charge. I'd highly recommend him for any roofing repairs.

Thank you so much For taking your time and sharing your experience with us. It was a pleasure meeting you guys and we are always here for any future needs that you might have with your roof.

Eugene in Toronto
Eugene in Toronto

Roof repair

Very happy with the service Elton of Eagleye Roofing provided. He said he would do his best to come same day and he kept his word. Believe it not he fixed my roof while it was raining. He was also honest about the condition of my existing shingles and how long he estimated they would be good for. When the time comes to replace the roof and eavestrough I’ll be using eagleye roofing again.

Thank you so much for taking the time to let everyone know about our service Eugene. It was a pleasure meeting you the other night and I am very glad I could make it to your house to make sure that you would have no problems on the storm that was coming. I look forward to seeing you when your roof is ready to be replaced.
Regards Elton
Eagleye Roofing Inc.

MIke yakhni  in Etobicoke
MIke yakhni in Etobicoke

I was very pleased in the way they responded to my urgent need, they were very trust worthy with getting the job done right. I enjoyed the communication between the problem I was having and the company of how they handled it. I reserved videos of how the job was going, keeping me involved in the process. Very much recommend there company.

Hello Mike.
Thank you for choosing us to do the repair on your roof. It was a real great start to a working relationship. Thank you very much for sharing your great review with everyone and thank you very much for keeping us in mind for the rest of your properties.
Regards Elton

More about Eagleye Roofing

Welcome to Eagleye Roofing.

We are a family owned company with honest and reliable service. we will work with you on what you actually need and what you want for your roof. Our team is professional and prompt whether there is a whole roof or just a small repair, we will show the same dedication and professionalism. call us at any time for free quotes.

We service: