Eagleye Roofing

HomeStars  >  Gutters & Eavestroughs in Toronto  >  Eagleye Roofing

Reviews for Eagleye Roofing

Levin in Toronto
Levin in Toronto

Roof shingle repair and a few extra related roof repairs

Had the pleasure of meeting Val from eagle eye roofing 2 weeks ago to receive a quote on re-doing my whole roof after having patched an area myself during a windstorm a few months ago.

Val was the only one from 6 roofers I called for a quote to actually climb up and inspect. Everyone else just quoted me using Google aerial views or just walked around the house on the ground.

Val advised that the roof seemed in good condition minus my patch. He was honest and could've easily agreed to do the whole roof (for 10x more) but instead suggested the idea of properly fixing the repair I did and a few other spots he noticed vs redoing it all right now.

Today Val arrived at 3:00p and left at 5:30p. He repaired a portion of my roof, caulked a few spots, reinstalled a drip edge, extended a downspout, tightened one of my gutters and even did some light gutter cleaning.

In the end he cleaned up and removed all debris and left the exterior as it was when arriving.

Overall I wouldn't hesitate to call Eagle Eye Roofing again for either a repair or re-roof.

One thing that was nice was hearing that Eagle Eye uses Certainteed shingles and synthetic underlayment vs the cheaper 15pound asphalt paper others quoted.

Carol in Toronto
Carol in Toronto

Roofing repairs (and demolition of an addition)

Eagleye Roofing
416-856-5334
22 davistow cresent
Toronto
M9V 3E9

We are very impressed with the work and professionalism of Elton and his crew and would recommend this company without hesitation.

We needed to have an attached greenhouse removed from the back of the house and to have the roofing reconstructed to the original line. Elton and his brother replied promptly to the request, carefully reviewed the job, discussed it with us and came through with every detail exactly as quoted with very competitive rates. The crew was extremely pleasant, prompt and efficient. They worked hard for two and a half days straight and finished the job exactly as expected. The demolition was tricky being all glass (including the roof) but they took the job on, cleaned up and restored the roof to our complete satisfaction.

This was not a straightforward or simple job but Elton was happy to take it on. We are so happy that he provided this service for us and we could not recommend him more highly.

Alla K. in North York
Alla K. in North York
1 review Aurora, ON

Great Roofers

When it came to roof replacement, I started to call roofing companies and spoke to approximately 30 of them.
It was very frustrating, as people haven't kept their promises, haven't made appointments on time and haven't returned the calls.
My husband is a perfectionist and require quality job from himself and others. He is an engineer and knows technical stuff very well.

When I first spoke to Elton, I got this feeling that guy knows what he is talking about. After reading reviews on Home Stars, I had convinced my husband to go with his company.

The company is family owned (Elton, his father and brother) and they really care about their customers and reputation.

The crew is also great - all of them - hard working and polite.

Eagleye Roofing crew did a great job! Not only good quality, but on time and cleaned up after themselves.

I would STRONGLY RECOMMEND to work with this company!

Thank you Guys! Keep up with the great work!
AK

Thank you so much Alla for taking the time and telling everyone your experience. You and your husband have been amazing hosts. Thank you again for the food and the drinks you provided the guys. It has been a great pleasure knowing you both.

New roof and eaves

During the crazy wind storm in April, we lost most of our back roof. Eagleye came out that night to tarp our roof to prevent any water damage while waiting for them to have time to repair/replace the roof.

The crew showed up when they said they would and did a great job keeping the property as clean as possible. When the job was complete, they did a sweep of the property to pick up stray screws and garbage.
We even used them to replace our eaves that were not done properly the first time and to add addition down spouts to the property. Val even went above and beyond and helped us with two other small non roof repairs

We are very happy with the quality of work done by Val, Elton and their crew. We would definitely reccomend them to others

Greg M
Greg M

Amazing roof

If you are looking for a great roofing company look no further. These guys are amazing. They take pride in their work and it shows. Everything was done on time and the results are beautiful. You can tell they know their craft. Val is a great roofer and a great guy.

Thank you so much Greg for taking the time and letting everyone know about your experience. Thank you for going the extra mile and making sure that your experience was posted. You have been a great guy to work for.

New roof and eaves

We recently had our roof and eaves redone with Elton and Val (and their crew) at Eagleye Roofing and we are very happy with the end result.
They took us through all elements of the job so we were clear on what was being done and why and even took pictures of the finished project for areas that were hard for us to see. The guys did an amazing job keeping the property clean, and went out of their way to help us with a few other minor things. I would definitely recommend them to others!

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with everyone. I am so glad everything got done on time. Thank you so much for being so cooperative with the whole process.

Louis in Toronto
Louis in Toronto

New Roof by Eagle Eye in Etobicoke

Everyone heard of the Property Brothers and there are the Roofing Brothers (Elton & Valentin from Eagle Eye). Found Eagle Eye on my walk in the neighbourhood when they were installing. Called their number and Elton came to quote. This was my first house & roof replacement. I learned so much on roofing basics from Elton. He noticed my roof was under ventilated immediately. When I got other quotes that were cheaper, you know something was missing. I decided with Eagle Eye because of positive Home Star reviews along the trust that they will do it right. Eagle Eye was not the cheapest but competitive because of the material used. Do the homework and you will find out.

Contract signed 06/16/2018 and work to start in 2-3 weeks. On 06/28/2018, Valentin & his crew arrived 8am to start the work. Old shingles were removed. 3 side of my roof needed new plywood from poor ventilation & protection from previous roofer. Valentin worked out the number of plywood needed, along with insulation required in the attic, and soft fit fascia required for air intake. The cost inflated another 43% needed for extra material & labour. Eagle Eye allow me to pay the extra cost a week later since I didn’t expect so much extra cost. Valentin went to grab all the extra material needed for his crew to complete my roof. His crew did not finished till 7:30pm. The crew cleaned up around the house & neighbor. I was allow to climb & inspect the roof with their foreman at the end.

Before my roof was under ventilated, missing underlayment and ice shield for additional protection. Now Eagle Eye completed the job, I know my roof is well protected, insulated & ventilated for next 25 years.

Thank you so much Louis for taking the time and sharing your experience with everyone. It was a real pleasure meeting your whole family and your baby. I was very happy to have been able to take care of all the issues on your house and now you will have a peace of mind for many years to come. All the best and we are always here if you need us.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Roof replacement

Elton is a pleasure to deal with. He is honest, very responsive and knowledgeable in his industry. Every questions we asked, he answered patiently. We did our due diligence and requested for 3 quotes. Eagleye roofing price was reasonable. We chose Eagleye due to customer service, experience and price.
We arranged for a specific date and roof replacement was completed in a day. His crew was very polite, hardworking and did a great job. They cleaned our home area after everything was done. Kudos to Elton and his team.

L. Kopach in Etobicoke
L. Kopach in Etobicoke

Residential Roof

We were very happy with the quality of their work, level of professionalism and excellent service. The work was done within the timeframe promised and at the price quoted. They were a pleasure to deal with.

Hello Mr Kopach.
I would like to congratulate you on the wonderful family that you have and thank you very much for your hospitality. The pleasure was all mine for Gavin the chance to complete all your Roofing needs. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any future needs on your house.

Harry
Harry

Great Service

Elton was very efficient in replacing the broken shingles following a wind storm. A week later, I noticed some water dripping on the outside of the ventilation pipes of my water heater. Elton came by and offered to examine the roof vents of my water heater and reinforced the existing caulking vent free of charge. I'd highly recommend him for any roofing repairs.

Thank you so much For taking your time and sharing your experience with us. It was a pleasure meeting you guys and we are always here for any future needs that you might have with your roof.

More about Eagleye Roofing

Welcome to Eagleye Roofing.

We are a family owned company with honest and reliable service. we will work with you on what you actually need and what you want for your roof. Our team is professional and prompt whether there is a whole roof or just a small repair, we will show the same dedication and professionalism. call us at any time for free quotes.

We service: