Eagleye Roofing

22 davistow cresent Toronto ON M9V 3E9
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Etobicoke  >  Eagleye Roofing

Reviews for Eagleye Roofing

MIke yakhni  in Etobicoke

I was very pleased in the way they responded to my urgent need, they were very trust worthy with getting the job done right. I enjoyed the communication between the problem I was having and the company of how they handled it. I reserved videos of how the job was going, keeping me involved in the process. Very much recommend there company.

bsmith in Toronto, Ontario

Eagleye Roofing replaced our eavesthrough, soffit and Fascia. We are extremely happy with the final results and workmanship. The whole crew ( 3 workers) were absolutely wonderful and professional. Their work was done with expertise and cleanliness. It's the first contract work I had done around the house where I did not have to spend a day cleaning up after them when the work was done, or nor did my husband have to spend hours redoing things. I would have no issue with recommending Eagleye to friends and neighbors. In fact, we have had a lot of neighbors compliment us on how the house looks after this work was complete. Excellent job guys, I am very glad we decided to go with your company!!!

Jim Roberts in Toronto

Elton and Eagleye did a great job giving our house the face lift it needed. They replaced our old worn out roof, and also replaced the eaves, soffit and fascia to give our house the look we wanted. Elton listened to what we asked for, and made suggestions on the materials and finishing looks that give our home the great curb appeal that it previously lacked. The best part is they worked around the schedules of the other trades we had working on our house, and even stepped in to help us out where others let us down with some finishing work. We'll be recommending Eagleye to anyone who needs a roof repair in the future. Highly recommended!

Suharto in Mississauga

The roofing done by Eagleye Roofing was very professional. From my first encounter with Elton to paying him for a job well done- everything went very smoothly. Elton came to my office and was able to accomodate my office schedule, so the job was done without interfering with my business. The asphalt roof product they use (Certainteed) is top of the line, I love how well built the slant backed metal vents they use also. The crew that Eagleye used was fast and efficient. I would definitely call Elton again when I need another roofing job done. Thanks, Elton and the rest of the Eagleye team for a job well done.

Suharto

Let me thank you very much for taking he time from your very busy schedule and sharing your experience with everyone!
It was a real pleasure to deal with you and your office! You and everyone in your office was truly professional and very accommodating to my whole crew.
Wish you all the best on your endeavours.

Brian in Toronto
1 review Uxbridge, ON

From the initial estimate through to final cleanup, Eagleye was a pleasure to deal with. The work was completed on time and on budget.
Elton gave us a very competitive quote but using better materials than the competitors. The final deciding factor was the HomeStars rating. Valentin and his crew do very high quality work. This is our third roof and the superior workmanship is obvious.
We are really pleased with our new roof and have already recommended Eagleye to others.

Brian and Elaine

Thank you so much Brian for your feedback! You have a lovely home and it was my pleasure to make it better with the new roof.
You and your wife were amazing hosts and so easy do deal with! We are always here for any needs that you may have in the future.
Regards Elton

Laine in Toronto
1 review Hamilton, ON

I don't normally write reviews on things, but I couldn't help but get on here and write one for Elton and his crew. These guys were TOP NOTCH from start to finish. From the moment Eagle Eye roofing got in touch right through to the finish we knew this was a professional crew that knew what they were doing!

Our home is over 100 years old and the work was definitely cut out for the team. Elton was happy to answer any questions we had along the way and was straight forward about what needed to be done to get the job done right as well as protect our home.

In the end Eagle Eye Roofing exceeded our expectations at a price that was far more reasonable than the rest.

A big thanks to the entire crew and we would absolutely recommend these guys to anybody!

Hello Laine.
Thank you so much for taking the time and leaving a review. I have to say that I was very impressed with your easy going personality and amazing politeness that you displayed through the whole process! You have an amazing family and I wish you all the best on all your future endeavours. Please do not hesitate to contact me for any future projects or questions you might have however small.
Best wishes.
Eagleye Roofing Inc.

Tee in Toronto

Crazy rainstorm on Saturday June 17. Sent out several messages to HomeStars roofing companies with good reviews.
Elton fr Eagleye was the first to respond. Some of the other companies never even responded. It was fantastic that Elton could make it over to my place within a couple of hours on a Saturday!
He took a look at everything closely and said the roof, seams and flashing of my balcony were in good shape. Nothing to repair.
Could be the innundation of rain combined with my small downspouts that caused the issue.
He recommended it watch during normal rain to see if there was still a leak; if so, he will come back for further investigation. He also suggested putting in additional downspout as a possible fix.

He was right, with subsequent normal rain, there has been no further leaking.

He did not even charge for the housecall. Really appreciated his expertise and honesty. Would call him again if any other roofing issues come up.
Thank you Elton.

Thank you so much for sharing our encounter with everyone! I am very happy that I was able to help and take care of the problem. Some times the simplest solution is the right one and some times it is a lot more complicated!
I am happy that I was able to offer my expertise in your situation!
Thank you again for taking the time and sharing!
Elton

What can I say about Elton and his brother Valentin and their team. I absolutely hate when I have to set up a much needed renovation. There is the whole process of setting up the specialists to come in and look at the job and give you a quote. Elton was the last one to come and I knew within the first 10 minutes that Eagleye was going to have the job. First of all he is the only one who came and walked my roof AND went into my attic to see what he was dealing with. The knowledge he had of the project was obvious right from the start. My comfort level with Elton was immediately set at ease. I find renovations very stressful so I ask probably more questions then your average person but Elton was so patient and calm with every question I had. His philosophy seemed to be that no question was a bad question. I would recommend this group to anyone who is nervous about renovations.
It took a while to get the work started because it just would not stop raining for weeks. They got in one day and cleared and covered my house so that it was rain tight the first day. They would not leave until they were sure that I was safe and secure until the rain would allow them to finish the job.
His team were all friendly and approachable. I did not have a problem with anyone on his team. They were kind, polite and hard working. I was very impressed with these young men working on my property.
I walked the outside of my property when they were done and could find no sign they had ever been there. They cleaned my property and any neighbours so well that I had nothing to clean up after.
Elton and his team are A1 in my books and I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a new roof. From start to finish it was a great experience. His quotes were fair and reasonable and his work excellent.
Only problem with Elton and the group is that the workmanship is so good that you don’t have to see them again for another 50 years.
Please, if you need a good group give them a call. You won’t be sorry.
Dale
East York, ON

Hello Dale.
First I would like to thank you very much for taking the time and writing such a detailed and wonderful review.
I have to say it was a real pleasure to have worked on your house. I really appreciate people who take the time to do the research necessary to find out what is needed on their roof. I also appreciate people who care about what is going on their roof so they ask the appropriate questions.
I wellcome any additional questions that you might have in the future for any project that i may be able to help. Lastly I would like to thank you for the many referrals that you have given me to your friends and family.

Julie in Toronto

Val and his crew replaced our 105 year-old roof, including removing several layers of old shingles. They replaced the wood and shored up the area in the middle that was sagging, despite challenges encountered along the way. They were respectful, friendly and did a good job of cleaning up. They worked long days in the blazing heat and managed to avoid any leaks when a torrential thunderstorm hit towards the end of the second day. While I don't expect to ever need them again, I would recommend them to anyone looking for good quality at a fair price.

Hello Julie and James.
Thank you so much for taking the time and sharing your experience with everyone here at HomeStars. Although tiring and very hot, it was a true pleasure to have worked for you and help out make your house better. I thank you very much for the loyalty that you have shown to my company and I wish you the best.

S & V Chmilenko

After seeing their crew on our street my husband and I met with Elton and Val. They were very honest about we needed and explained everything in detail. Their crew was excellent, the post job clean-up was perfect and we were extremely happy with the final product. Since we used them we have recommended them to all our neighbours and two more families have had work done. Thank you Elton and Val and your great crew for giving us peace of mind , our house was in great hands!

Hello Sheona and Victor.
Thank you very much for taking the time and sharing your experience. You guys were both very easy to work for.
I am very happy that you guys love the job and your new house.
I will be working more around the neighbourhood and will have the pleasure of seeing you again.
Eagleye Roofing Inc.

More about Eagleye Roofing

We are a family owned company with honest and reliable service. we will work with you on what you actually need and what you want for your roof. Our team is professional and prompt whether there is a whole roof or just a small repair, we will show the same dedication and professionalism. call us at any time for free quotes.

We service: