Eagleye Roofing

Best of 2021 winner 2 timesBest of 2021winner 2 times

Reviews for Eagleye Roofing

scott.s.patterson in Toronto, Ontario
scott.s.patterson in Toronto, Ontario

They understand Customer Service!

Elton and his crew were an absolute pleasure to deal with. They paid attention to the details and were upfront and open the entire time. We ended up needing to replace several sheets of plywood at the height of the lumber price escalation. This was not included in the original quote but I still felt that Eagleye gave me the best value for my money.

I wish all contractors were as easy and comfortable to work with as Eagleye!

Shingles/ Flatroof project

Elton and Eagleye Team were great. Communicative. Efficient. Great clean up. And very communicative. And a very reasonable price Had been thinking of going with one of the larger roofing companies, when a colleague insisted I at least talk to Eagle Eye. While I had pretty much made up my mind, after talking with Elton I decided to go with Eagle Eye. I am pleased with that decision and would recommend them wholeheartedly. ( so much that my neighbours did some work with them after my project).

Hello Ian. Thank you so much for taking the time and posting your experience. It is very much appreciated. I enjoyed working on your roof very much so and I have to applaud you on your understanding and cooperation. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any new needs you may have in the future.

Mb in Toronto
Mb in Toronto

Price and Performance A Great Team

Last summer when I needed to deal with my roof on my semi-detached home, I was having some leaking issues so it was time. I collaborated with my neighbour who agreed we needed to do the roof together. We made a short list of roofing companies based on their Homestars rating and word of mouth and we decided to call three companies. Eagleye Roofing happened to be our first call, and met Elton together social distancing of course. We met two others over the next two days and by the weekend we decided to go with Eagleye. His quote was the lowest despite all three companies were quoting the exact same brand and style of shingle and related materials.
I was concerned about leaks while waiting for them to start the job and Elton came early the following week to patch areas of concern. They returned as promised a couple of weeks later to finish the job before the Labour Day weekend. Our roof looked great and after a few months, I am pleased to say I have no issues with the job, Elton went above and beyond - thanks Eagleye Roofing.

Roof

Elton & the Eagleye team were outstanding!!! Workmanship was 10 out of 10 and the post work follow up was even better!!! I’d highly recommend them to anyone...Thanks a lot for the great work and even better follow up!!!

Thank you very much Dan for taking the time and sharing your experience! We are always one phone call away for any roofing needs in the future.

Duminda in Leaside
Duminda in Leaside

Roof replacement - fantastic company!

Elton and his team did a fantastic job replacing the roof on my house. He was the first to reply to my request for quotes for the job, and provided a very fair and detailed quote. I am really glad that we chose to proceed with Eagleye. The team was very efficient, polite and skilled. They completed the job within the time frame - and in the context of a technically challenging job (many corners and minimal space between adjoining homes). The clean up was excellent, and Elton and his crew kept all my neighbours happy (his team went to great lengths to make sure no shingles or debris scattered on to neighbours' homes). The work is excellent and lines up with the warranty that they provide. If I could provide more than 10 stars as a rating, I would.

Michelle in Toronto
Michelle in Toronto

Roof replacement + repair

We were both replacing the roof, as well as repairing one particular area. Elton was great at communicating with us to make sure we understood what needed to be done, and gave us frequent updates along the way. The job was finished on time, within budget, and with a great attitude. You can tell that he builds roofs to last. His crew also made sure to thoroughly clean up, leaving no trace of the job. We'd recommend Elton to friends and family for their roofing projects.

Viktoria in East York
Viktoria in East York

roof repair

I would put more stars if I could.
I was really happy with the outcome of the repair of the trim on the top of my roof. I would really recommend Eagleye Roofing because the work was done fast and well. No other companies could do this, it was a complicated situation, only Eagleye Roofing fixed the problem.
Well done Eagleye Roofing!

Hello Victoria. Thank you so much for taking the time and leaving your thoughts and experience you had with our company! We are always a phone call away for any other exterior work you might need wether is small or big we can do it.
Eagleye Roofing Inc.

I highly recommend Eagleye Roofing Inc. Elton is absolutely excellent to deal with.
His team did an outstanding job, they were very professional, quick and attentive to detail. Eagle Roofing exceeded our expectations.

Thank you Eagleye Roofing Inc. for a job well done!.

It was really great being able to help you with your project! Thank you so much for being so easy to deal with.

Etobicoke Boy
Etobicoke Boy

Simple Process

We would always see these guys in our neighborhood so when it came to replacing our roof they were one of the four estimates we received they came in as not the most expensive and not the lowest but from the first time meeting Elton we could tell he knew his stuff a couple of the other estimators did not even go up on the roof Elton advised us from the first day on the importance of not only the shingle but the ventilation a roof requires to perform in harmony not one of the other companies even brought this up when quoting the job Elton was so easy to deal with and came to inspect the work as it was being done and after you could tell that he really cared and the guys doing the job took great pride we did need to replace some plywood and this was an extra cost but we understood even better the workings of a roof as prior to this our roof had poor ventilation so if you want a job done properly this is the company to call if I could give them 10Stars I would have Thanks to Elton and his amazing team our place not only looks great but it functions properly as well!! Gerry & Linda

Hello Gerry and Linda.
Thank you so much for being such a good hosts. It was a long process with all the work we did but I am glad we got everything done and done well.
Thank you again for accommodating my whole crew so well. We will always be here for anything you ever need on the exterior of your house.

MikeP
MikeP

Roof and Eavestrough Replacement

First off, I used Homestars to do a bit of homework and did some research on potential roofers. I looked at businesses that were not only highly rated but also had several reviews posted. I also made it a point to read the most critical reviews to see how the company responds. Having narrowed it down to about 4 roofers, I reached out to them through Homestars. Elton called me almost immediately after I hit 'send'!
Elton is an absolute professional who is knowledgeable and passionate about his trade. When he came to my home to inspect my roof, he was very patient in answering all my questions. His pricing was very competitive and he surprised me by saying that he could do my roof as early as the following week, depending on the weather, of course. Elton explained that he tries to build gaps during the week to allow for bad weather and emergency calls. Clearly, this man understands the importance of time management.
The crew came in bright and early at 7:30 on a beautiful but sweltering day. It was a smaller crew of 3 roofers due to COVID restrictions so it took them until after 9 pm to finish, but finish they did. Another crew came in a few days later to do the eavestroughs and downspouts. Both crews did great work and the end result is beautiful. On both days, Elton came by several times to check on the progress of the work and made himself available to answer questions.
All in all, it was a pleasure doing business with Elton and I would not hesitate to recommend him and Eagleye Roofing.

Hello Mike.
I am really grateful to you for taking the time and writing your whole experience with me and my company! I thank you for being such a great person and taking care of your house properly! We will be here if you need anything else at any time.

More about Eagleye Roofing

Welcome to Eagleye Roofing.

We are a family owned company with honest and reliable service. we will work with you on what you actually need and what you want for your roof. Our team is professional and prompt whether there is a whole roof or just a small repair, we will show the same dedication and professionalism. call us at any time for free quotes.

We service: