Eagleye Roofing

22 davistow cresent Toronto ON M9V 3E9

Eagleye Roofing

Reviews for Eagleye Roofing

Full Eavestrough and Skylight Replacement

Last June we called Elton to inquire about a full replacement of our eavestroughs, downspouts, and skylight as we had significant water issues every time it rained and during snow melt events. Elton visited our property to provide a quote, and within minutes he was on the roof doing an inspection. When I asked Elton whether we should replace our flat roof as well, he impressed me by saying it wouldn't touch it; that it's not a good use of his time our our money to "fix" something which doesn't need it. He explained the needed work thoroughly and I felt that I understood the current issues and what he was quoting on.

Elton was transparent about when the work would get done, and was good at explaining the supply chain issues which forced a delay of our project. Once here, his team was very respectful of our property and especially a sugar maple in our front yard which is very special to us. His team was very professional throughout and cleaned everything up afterwards. We were very pleased with the final result.

This winter the roof started to leak and we called Elton to ask whether the new skylight could be the cause. I was impressed at how non-defensive he was during the call. He returned to the property and was back on the snow-covered roof to take a look. Ultimately the leak was not related to the work that Elton originally completed, but his willingness to help us figure out the problem was terrific.

Eagleye Roofing will forever be part of the team which maintains our home. Thank you Elton!

Replace roof shingles

I would highly recommend Eagleye Roofing and would hire them again in a heartbeat. My sister recommended their services to me as she was equally pleased. Elton, the proprietor, is professional, respectful, personable, and very attentive. I was quite concerned there could be damage to my garden and Elton’s staff were very careful throughout - just as I had requested. They did an excellent job and cleaned our property thoroughly when they were finished. A small dent had been left on one of my windowsills (a shingle had fallen and hit the edge) and, when I called Elton, he offered to replace it at no charge. It was done within 4 weeks which is incredible - I didn’t need to make follow up calls to remind him. Thank you Elton. You are one
in a million.

scott.s.patterson in Toronto, Ontario
scott.s.patterson in Toronto, Ontario

They understand Customer Service!

Elton and his crew were an absolute pleasure to deal with. They paid attention to the details and were upfront and open the entire time. We ended up needing to replace several sheets of plywood at the height of the lumber price escalation. This was not included in the original quote but I still felt that Eagleye gave me the best value for my money.

I wish all contractors were as easy and comfortable to work with as Eagleye!

Shingles/ Flatroof project

Elton and Eagleye Team were great. Communicative. Efficient. Great clean up. And very communicative. And a very reasonable price Had been thinking of going with one of the larger roofing companies, when a colleague insisted I at least talk to Eagle Eye. While I had pretty much made up my mind, after talking with Elton I decided to go with Eagle Eye. I am pleased with that decision and would recommend them wholeheartedly. ( so much that my neighbours did some work with them after my project).

Hello Ian. Thank you so much for taking the time and posting your experience. It is very much appreciated. I enjoyed working on your roof very much so and I have to applaud you on your understanding and cooperation. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any new needs you may have in the future.

Mb in Toronto
Mb in Toronto

Price and Performance A Great Team

Last summer when I needed to deal with my roof on my semi-detached home, I was having some leaking issues so it was time. I collaborated with my neighbour who agreed we needed to do the roof together. We made a short list of roofing companies based on their Homestars rating and word of mouth and we decided to call three companies. Eagleye Roofing happened to be our first call, and met Elton together social distancing of course. We met two others over the next two days and by the weekend we decided to go with Eagleye. His quote was the lowest despite all three companies were quoting the exact same brand and style of shingle and related materials.
I was concerned about leaks while waiting for them to start the job and Elton came early the following week to patch areas of concern. They returned as promised a couple of weeks later to finish the job before the Labour Day weekend. Our roof looked great and after a few months, I am pleased to say I have no issues with the job, Elton went above and beyond - thanks Eagleye Roofing.

Roof

Elton & the Eagleye team were outstanding!!! Workmanship was 10 out of 10 and the post work follow up was even better!!! I’d highly recommend them to anyone...Thanks a lot for the great work and even better follow up!!!

Thank you very much Dan for taking the time and sharing your experience! We are always one phone call away for any roofing needs in the future.

Duminda in Leaside
Duminda in Leaside

Roof replacement - fantastic company!

Elton and his team did a fantastic job replacing the roof on my house. He was the first to reply to my request for quotes for the job, and provided a very fair and detailed quote. I am really glad that we chose to proceed with Eagleye. The team was very efficient, polite and skilled. They completed the job within the time frame - and in the context of a technically challenging job (many corners and minimal space between adjoining homes). The clean up was excellent, and Elton and his crew kept all my neighbours happy (his team went to great lengths to make sure no shingles or debris scattered on to neighbours' homes). The work is excellent and lines up with the warranty that they provide. If I could provide more than 10 stars as a rating, I would.

Hello Duminda.
Thank you so much for taking the time and sharing your experience with us to everyone! I was very happy that everything worked out well as promised and you guys have been amazing to work for as well.
All the best Elton

Michelle in Toronto
Michelle in Toronto

Roof replacement + repair

We were both replacing the roof, as well as repairing one particular area. Elton was great at communicating with us to make sure we understood what needed to be done, and gave us frequent updates along the way. The job was finished on time, within budget, and with a great attitude. You can tell that he builds roofs to last. His crew also made sure to thoroughly clean up, leaving no trace of the job. We'd recommend Elton to friends and family for their roofing projects.

Thank you so much Michelle for taking the time and sharing your experience!
You were an amazing host and we are always here for anything you might need in the future!

Viktoria in East York
Viktoria in East York

roof repair

I would put more stars if I could.
I was really happy with the outcome of the repair of the trim on the top of my roof. I would really recommend Eagleye Roofing because the work was done fast and well. No other companies could do this, it was a complicated situation, only Eagleye Roofing fixed the problem.
Well done Eagleye Roofing!

Hello Victoria. Thank you so much for taking the time and leaving your thoughts and experience you had with our company! We are always a phone call away for any other exterior work you might need wether is small or big we can do it.
Eagleye Roofing Inc.

I highly recommend Eagleye Roofing Inc. Elton is absolutely excellent to deal with.
His team did an outstanding job, they were very professional, quick and attentive to detail. Eagle Roofing exceeded our expectations.

Thank you Eagleye Roofing Inc. for a job well done!.

It was really great being able to help you with your project! Thank you so much for being so easy to deal with.

More about Eagleye Roofing

Welcome to Eagleye Roofing.

We are a family owned company with honest and reliable service. we will work with you on what you actually need and what you want for your roof. Our team is professional and prompt whether there is a whole roof or just a small repair, we will show the same dedication and professionalism. call us at any time for free quotes.

We service: