Eagleye Roofing

22 davistow cresent Toronto ON M9V 3E9
Eagleye Roofing

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for Eagleye Roofing

above and beyond level of effort

They initially estimated a 2 day job but due to the unforeseen challenges under my shingles they spent over 2 days properly doing the work making sure it was done well and will last

Thank you so much Jeff for taking the time and sharing your experience! You have an amazing family and an amazing house.
Regards Elton

Roof shingles and chimney repair

Great experience. After struggling with other companies I was referred to Eagleye Roofing. Elton came over right away and provided our options with thorough explanation and pictures. That professionalism continued once the project got started. Once the old shingles were removed they discovered the boards underneath were rotten, so the coat went up. Elton warned me ahead of time that this could be a possibility and showed me pictures of previous projects thrat had this problem, so that made the disappointment easier to take. His team finished the roof And chimney in 2 days and did a great job cleaning up afterwards.

Thank you so much for taking the time and letting everyone know about your experience with our company! It was really great meeting your family and thank you again for your great hospitality while we were working on your roof.

Charlene Martin in Etobicoke
Charlene Martin in Etobicoke

Roof Replacement

Last year (2019) the roof covering the row of townhomes where I lived for 17 years was due for a replacement. I volunteered to obtain quotes for 5 of those townhomes. I obtained 3 quotes and Eagleye Roofing came in with a very competitive bid. In addition, The owner was very personable and professional throughout the whole process. He met with us and explained the whole process and the materials they used, which were the highest quality. He climbed up on the roof himself to check out the condition before providing a quote and recommendations.
The Spring of 2019 turned out to be pretty wet and there was a delay in getting the work started because of the wet weather. However, the owner kept me well informed and up to date as to when they can begin and once they did begin, they finished in about a week – all 5 townhomes – including a thorough clean up. (Note approximate cost mentioned in this review is per townhome.)
Overall, I was very pleased with the work and would recommend Eagleye Roofing to anyone. Hiqh quality; high integrity; very professional; very knowlegeable.

Thank you so much Charlene for working with us and making everything possible on the project! You were an amazing help. I am glad you took the time to let everyone know about your experience! We are always here for any future work that you might need.

john in Barrie
john in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

Great work!

They came on a Thursday to assess the leak in my roof, and came the next day to fix it for a reasonable cost. Very professional. Highly recommended. They took before and after pictures to show the work completed.

Thank you so much John for letting everyone know about your experience on the repair of your roof! We will always be here for any future needs that you might have!

Vio in Toronto
Vio in Toronto

replace broken eavestrough

staff from Eagleye Roofing came on Sunday night to give us a quote on the job. After we chose them, he came again Monday to show us the color and material. Tuesday morning, two staff came and finished the job in 2 hours. They worked professionally and neatly. We are happy with the quality of work. Thank you for the swift response and good workmanship.

Thank you so much Vio for taking your time and letting everyone know about your experience! We stride to make everyone's experience as smooth and as positive as possible!

Flat Roof replacement

Elton & team happened to be working on our neighbour's house, and kindly knocked on our door and showed us photos of our roof situation... and we are very grateful to them for doing so, as unfortunately, the previous owners had let the flat roof deteriorate to the point where it needed a full replacement. Elton and team worked extremely hard on what turned out to be a huge job, as there was so much debris up there from temporary "fixes" over the years. We really appreciated Elton's honesty, communicativeness and diligence. They went above and beyond to make sure the job was done right.

Hello William.
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with everyone! It was really nice to meet you and your family and your kindest hospitality!
We were glad that we could take care of all the issues with your roof that had been building up for so long!
We are always here and available anytime you need us.

Pia from Toronto
Pia from Toronto

Roof replacement

Eagle Eye roofing was very professional, and very kind. They did a great job in a very timely manner (I had discovered a leak and needed it repaired ASAP).
They cleaned up after themselves in a satisfactory manner.
And most importantly, when my neighbour complained about a damaged wall filter, they were back within 24 hours to fix it no questions asked. That’s the mark of true professionalism. They came to me highly recommended by a friend and I have recommended them to others also.

Thank you so much Pia for choosing us to do your roof! It was a real pleasure working with you!

Small job, professionally done

Had a small job to do (cleaning up old roofers mistakes and installing some vents). They did it as fast as they could ( Saturday evening) and with a smile on their face. When it comes time to replace my roof, they will be doing it.

Thank you so much for letting everyone know about your experience! We are always here to get any job done wether is small or big.

Georgia Abela in East york
Georgia Abela in East york

So happy!

Professional, quick, clean and reliable. Explained everything in an easy to understand manner. They know the roofing business. I live in a small townhouse and they were able to do both my roof and my neighbours roof in one day with no fuss and no mess. They cleaned up everything and took great care with my garden.
They did what they said and for that I'm very happy. I would highly recommend Elton and his team.

Hello Georgian and thank you so much for sharing your experience with everyone! We are here for anything you need in the future for you and your family!

Christine
Christine

new roof

Eagleye Roofing re-shingled my roof a couple of weeks ago and I am very happy. During the quote process, Elton was extremely helpful. He was very patient answering a lot of questions that I'm sure he has heard a million times before but he didn't make me feel like it. I had quotes from 5 other companies and he was the only one that actually went up on the roof to have a look at it. Some of them didn't even show up, just calling in their quotes. He didn't try to upsell me and there was no pressure. They were not the least expensive quote I had but Elton gave me the confidence that the job would be done right.
And he didn't disappoint. Val and his crew were here at the time they said they were going to be and the work was done even faster than expected. It was amazing how many people there were up on my roof!
The only slight hiccup was that the clean up was not quite as thorough as I had expected but I let Elton know and he was out to fix it up quickly.
It is still early days so who knows how well the roof will hold up long term, I will have to update you 10 years from now.
But for now, I am completely satisfied and am enjoying not having to stress about leaks every time it rains or the wind gets up.

Hello Christine! Thank you so much for letting everyone know about your experience! We are pleased that everything worked out great and we could get everything done quickly!

More about Eagleye Roofing

Welcome to Eagleye Roofing.

We are a family owned company with honest and reliable service. we will work with you on what you actually need and what you want for your roof. Our team is professional and prompt whether there is a whole roof or just a small repair, we will show the same dedication and professionalism. call us at any time for free quotes.

We service: