Persian Rug Specialist

Reviews for Persian Rug Specialist

cranbrooke in Richmond Hill
cranbrooke in Richmond Hill
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Persian rug cleaning and restoration

Very satisfied with an excellent job cleaning, deodorizing and restoring my wool and silk Nain rug.
The staff were very knowledgeable and helpful. The carpet looked like new. I will definitely use their services in the future. Thanks!

LB in Toronto
LB in Toronto

Moth Treatment

I had 2 rugs in storage that had a moth infestation. Joe cleaned and did a moth treatment to kill any remaining eggs. One rug had some paint splatters and a stain that he was able to remove. Very satisfied with the results and turn around time.

Thank you so much for the review and the business. We appreciate it very much. We are so glad that we were able to be of a service and we look forward serving you again in the near future.

theoddisee in York
theoddisee in York

Great service for rug cleaning!

Great service and such friendly people. Highly recommended! IF you need rug cleaning services for expensive and quality rugs these guys know there stuff and are super helpful. I am definitely going back for any further rug cleaning needs.

Thanks for the kind words and your business, it's our pleasure to be of continued service to you. Best regards,

Carla Schreiber from Toronto
Carla Schreiber from Toronto

Carpet Cleaning

Joe was most helpful in removing the stain from my silk Persian Rug. *The stain was courtesy of the family dog. My carpet does look new again. Joe's also very knowledgeable when it comes to sharing information about how best to maintain these carpets.

Thank you so much for review and the business. It's our personal goal to provide the best cleaning possible and to keep clients happy! look forward serving you again in the near future. Best Regards

Carpet Cleaning

I had my carpet cleaned with this company & it looks brand new. All stains were removed & carpet was cleaned perfectly. Smells & looks new. I’ll definitely be using this company again for other carpets.

Thank you very much for your review and business .We count on our customers having a good experience. Glad we could make you happy with the service and the results.

sjmilberg in Richmond Hill
sjmilberg in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Persian Rug Cleaning and Repair

I live on the 3rd floor of an apartment with a Flat Roof and in the last Storm my apartment was flooded in 2-3 inches of water from my bedroom to my kitchen. My superintendent had to move the Persian Rug onto the balcony (which use to belong to my Grandmother so it meant a lot to me. I was very upset and called Fresh and Clean the next day at 6:30pm (on a Friday night expecting a machine but they answered the phone! WOW I was impressed! ) after I spoke the owner of the building who agreed to pay for the cleaning of the rug. They picked it up That Night! When I got the rug back it looked good as new! Very Happy Customer!

Thank you very much for your business and your comments.

Roxy  in York
Roxy in York

Cleaning rug

Very efficant professional service very happy with the work they done my Persian rug looks like brand new rug good price and fast service I will definitely recommend their services

Thank you very much and I look forward to see you again when required.

Adilson MA in North York
Adilson MA in North York

Rug cleaning.

Great service provided by the company. The rug that i left to be cleaned is basically brand new again. Friendly and professional staff. For sure i would recommend, as well as, recommend this one.

We appreciate your business . See you happy makes us happy.

Sue B. in York
Sue B. in York

Carpet cleaning and repair

From our first inquiry, we were pleased with the attention paid to our needs. We had several small carpets and one larger one cleaned and three were repaired with the addition of new fringe. The restored carpets look great in our home.
The service we received was friendly and efficient,
We would recommend this company to others!

Thank you so much for the review and the business. We appreciate it so much. We are so glad that we were able to be of a service and we look forward serving you again in the future.

Carpet cleaning

I received great service. I'd also highly recommend to all friends and family. Pick up and drop off schedule was flexible and convenient. The prices are fair and worth every penny.

Thank you very much for your kind words and your business . It's our personal goal to provide the best cleaning and services possible and to keep clients happy!

More about Persian Rug Specialist

Highly specialized in cleaning for all kind of rugs, Persian, Oriental, tapestry, hooked carpets, braided carpets, tufted, machine made and hand-knotted.
Our services: rug cleaning, carpet cleaning, rug repair, carpet repair, fringing and re-fringing, reweave, rug stitch lock, rug support binding, color rug repair, stain removal and we sell under pads.

Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing
Persian and Oriental Area Rugs, all kinds of under pads
Our rug services in Toronto - GTA and surrounding areas include: rug cleaning, carpet cleaning, rug repair, carpet repair, surging, fringing and re-fringing, reweave, rug, stitch lock, rug support binding, color rug repair, stain removal and we sell all kinds of under pads,fabric guards. We specialize in removing stubborn stain removals such as wine stain, coffee and pet urine stain on the rugs.
Your best Rug Cleaning and Repair in Toronto and cities around Toronto, including Oriental Area Rugs using natural and eco friendly cleaning brands.
Persian and Oriental rug services your number one cleaning Company with knowledgeable rug cleaner specialists in clean, repair, stain removal, moth damage restoration of rugs.
Cash, Visa, MasterCard, Credit Card, checks