Persian Rug Specialist

416-654-7111
568 St Clair Ave West
Toronto
M6C 2R6

It was a bit of a hike to go to Finch and Dufferin from my location, but the quality and dependability of service, cleaning and care was worth it.
I would recommend them in a heartbeat.

Thank you very much for your review and business and I look forward to see you again when required.

Nice and clean

Read online review about this place and it does not disappoint. I had two rugs for cleaning with stains left behind by a dog, one is made with cotton and the other is a hand made rug.

After the wash, both carpets turns out to be 90 to 95% clean with most stains gone. he remaining 5 to 10% of stain is barely visible to the eyes and that does not deter me from giving a 5 star rating. Plus, the owner communicated before the wash that he cannot guarantee rugs to be 100% clean and I do not expect that based on the price that I was charged and the existent stain that was on there.

Thank you very much and look forward to helping you again in the future.

Inspection in Toronto
Inspection in Toronto

Rug cleaning

I called this company after I read their reviews.
They gave me two option , 60 dollar for cleaning my rug if I dropp it by their place or more if they come to pick it up.
Fortunately it wasn’t too heavy so I dropped it sometime on Monday and they called me on friday to let me know it’s ready.
They are fast and knowledgeable about all type of rugs and I assume it’s a long time Bussiness.
My rug came back clean and fresh and I totally recommend this company to whoever has the need of their service .

Thank you very much for your business and look forward to helping you again in the future

Lynda Fishman in Thornhill
Lynda Fishman in Thornhill
5 reviews Innisfil, ON

Pleasure dealing with this business

They cleaned my area rug perfectly and they were an absolute pleasure to deal with in terms of competence, customer service and friendliness. I would not hesitate to recommend this company for anyone who needs their rug or carpet cleaned

Thank you very much for your time spending to write this review for us. We appreciate your business . See you happy makes us happy.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Persian Rug Services CLEANING OF MY SILK RUG

On October 25, 2018 our dog was sick on our 9 X 12 Silk Rug . I tried to remove the stain (made up of sweet potato/rice/venison) but my efforts but did nothing more than expand the stain. The rug is quite expensive and I thought the situation hopeless; that was until I noticed on the inter-net an advertisement by the Persian Rug Services company. They were claiming they could remove any stain and restore any rug back to its original condition. On October 30th, I took the rug to them to get an opinion as to whether or not the rug could be restored. My first contact on entry to the Persian Rug Services shop was with a gentleman who introduced himself as Joe and the greeting I received was incredible; he was welcoming, very polite and had a good sense of humour. Later I learned he was the owner. When I asked him if he could remove the stain and at least make the rug presentable again, he answered without hesitation, " when I finish, it will be as good or better than when it was new". I told him I was going to be out of town for a week and would pick up the rug on my return. Joe said the rug would be ready and waiting for me. As promised the rug was ready for pick up on Nov. 6th and the results were as Joe had assured me...The Rug looked fantastic; the stain was completely gone and overall the rug looked cleaner....All that is left to say is, THANK YOU Joe and staff for the fabulous service and the extraordinary results....!!
Chris Gavaris

Thank you very much for your comment and your business. It's our personal goal to provide the best cleaning possible and to keep clients happy! look forward to see you again when required.

AA in York
AA in York

Rugs washing

They did very nice job, including fair price, and very good attitude. Being on time, and kind.
We’re glad to recommend them to others. You will be happy to meet them.

Thanks for the kind words and your business, it's our pleasure to be of continued service to you. Best regards,

Carrick in York
Carrick in York

Rug cleaning

I had a very old Persian rug that was dirty and in rough condition. The colours were really faded and it just didn't look that good but when it was washed twice the colours really popped! It was very interesting hearing about the technique and how it's done. The customer service was excellent and the people there are super friendly!

Thank you so much for the business and the feedback,. we are so glad that we were able to be of a service. We look forward serving you again in the future.
Yours,

Rob Greenglass in Toronto
Rob Greenglass in Toronto

Excellent Rug Repair

I have a large wool and silk area rug which needed to be shortened. I thought I would lose my pattern because 3 feet had to be cut from the rug. But Joe worked out a way to cut the rug and shorten it while being able to preserve the pattern. The workmanship is excellent. When I came to Joe,
I did not know about the option that he suggested, so I am extremely happy that he has techniques which resulted in the rug looking original, with only a very minor and hard-to-see seam. I am generally very picky, and I commend Joe for his excellent workmanship and great guidance. I am very pleased.

Always glad to hear that clients are satisfied with our work..we appreciate your business and hope to see you again.

Marius from Toronto
Marius from Toronto

Rug cleaning and fixing (one a handmade chobi)

Joe helped me with advice on what to do with my afghan chobi that had some damage from my dog. He did a great job to fix it and clean it very quickly. As a result I came back with another rug for cleaning.

Thank you , it was a pleasure to serve you and we appreciate your business!

Rug cleaning

I had 5 Persian rugs that needed to be washed. Very happy with the outcome and service. Excellent service received. Well done. My rugs are perfectly clean. I’m very happy with the service I’ve received.

Thank you very much , your comments are very much appreciated. We'll look forward to serving you again next season. Best regards,

More about Persian Rug Specialist

Highly specialized in cleaning for all kind of rugs, Persian, Oriental, tapestry, hooked carpets, braided carpets, tufted, machine made and hand-knotted.
Our services: rug cleaning, carpet cleaning, rug repair, carpet repair, fringing and re-fringing, reweave, rug stitch lock, rug support binding, color rug repair, stain removal and we sell under pads.