Persian Rug Services

Sheena in Markham
Sheena in Markham
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Rug cleaning

I was looking for a company to clean my Persian rug. It was gifted to me and a very important piece in my house. I wanted it to be treated with care and was nervous to clean it but with pets and children it desperately needed a cleaning. I contacted Joe from Persian rug services and was beyond satisfied with not only the service provided but the customer service, the cost and the time he took to repair and clean my rug. I would recommend them to anyone and will definitely use them again. They even provide pick up and drop off service at no extra fee. I highly recommend!

Aram
Aram

Persian Rug Services

The best rug cleaning company in GTA performing amazing quality service in timely and cost efficient manner. Pick up and drop off rugs, work completion earlier than scheduled, long lasting quality

Thank you very much for your business and look forward to see you again when required.

George
George

Persian Rug Specialist

My wool rug had a small infestation of Moth larvae, we caught it in time. Persian Rug Services were able to clean the area rug and treat it. Great service and quick turnaround courteous friendly and fair price, will return and highly recommend this company.

Thanks for the kind words and it's our pleasure to be of continued service to you.

Stephan in Toronto
Stephan in Toronto

Amazing customer service!

I called Persian Rug Services and got a quote for the rug cleaning services I needed. The drop off and pick up went smoothly at the Cleaning company in Oakville (nice gentleman, helped me unload and carry it back to my car).

When I got back home, I noticed huge deep cuts along one of the rugs, which I had not noticed before.

I called them, talked to Joe, and sent him some pictures. He called me back after seeing the pictures, explaining that the cuts were likely already existing from when the workers opened the package in store (when I 1st purchased it), and not likely from their cleaning.
I honestly had never noticed the cuts before, but couldn't tell exactly how or when they happened.
Joe pondered that, as they didn't flag it upon receipt of the rug, he would have it fixed at no charge.
So I dropped it off at his facility and he brought it back to my home in a few weeks, with all the cuts nicely taped.

I was so happy with how he handled things that I got him to clean yet another rug that I wasn't really considering doing before.

I would use their services again and recommend this company.

Thank you, Joe!

Thank you very much for your time spending to write this review for us. We appreciate your business . See you happy makes us happy.

Samar in Toronto
Samar in Toronto

16 Persian Rugs Cleaned

My parents' old Persian rugs (16 in total) were damaged from a flood. I had Joe clean them for me over the span of 3 months. I was so worried that the the dye would run or the wool/silk would become frail given the age of many of these. Joe was so reassuring and treated them as though they were his own. He took the time to explain to me their cleaning process and how they use eco-friendly agents that helps maintain the longevity of the rugs. He also knew exactly what part of Iran the rugs came from and the dye that was used. He truly is a Persian rug expert. The rugs came out absolutely great. The colours were so vibrant again.

Joe also replaced the fringes on 3 rugs and they look like new again. Prior to finding Joe, I had one rug cleaned by another company and the dye had bled through. Joe fixed it back to its original state.

I would highly recommend this company for all your rug needs.

Thank you so much for the review and the business. We appreciate it very much. We are so glad that we were able to be of a service and we look forward serving you again in the near future.

susanlazar in Richmond Hill
susanlazar in Richmond Hill

Persian rug cleaning

They were very competent and punctual. They did a professional job and we were very happy with the results. We found them to also be very friendly and knowledgeable. We would definitely recommend them and use their services again.

Thank you , it was a pleasure to serve you and we appreciate your business!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Clean and repair

We had three old high quality carpets cleaned and repaired by joe and his expert team. They did a terrific job for a fair price. I Highly recommend this company

Javid
Javid

Best Service

I’m so glad to give my expensive Persian rug to this 5 Stars company to wash for the first time, I trusted to them forever & recommend them for everyone

Maryam J
Maryam J

Great service

It was my first time going to them to clean my persian rug, I was always so worried about giving the rug to a company to clean since it was something my late uncle gave me, but when I went to them the gentleman that spoke to me was so informed that I felt very comfortable letting him take care of the rug! Great service! Thank you!!

Always glad to hear that clients are satisfied with our work..we appreciate your business and hope to see you again.

AZIZ
AZIZ

The Persian Rug

Best quality service! Thank you so much for the great job you've done. My mattresses look and smell amazing! They gave me an excellent deal and would recommend them to anyone interested.

Thank you very much and look forward to helping you again in the future.

More about Persian Rug Services

Highly specialized in cleaning for all kind of rugs, Persian, Oriental, tapestry, hooked carpets, braided carpets, tufted, machine made and hand-knotted.
Our services: rug cleaning, carpet cleaning, rug repair, carpet repair, fringing and re-fringing, reweave, rug stitch lock, rug support binding, color rug repair, stain removal and we sell under pads.

Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing
Persian and Oriental Area Rugs, all kinds of under pads
Our rug services in Toronto - GTA and surrounding areas include: rug cleaning, carpet cleaning, rug repair, carpet repair, surging, fringing and re-fringing, reweave, rug, stitch lock, rug support binding, color rug repair, stain removal and we sell all kinds of under pads,fabric guards. We specialize in removing stubborn stain removals such as wine stain, coffee and pet urine stain on the rugs.
Your best Rug Cleaning and Repair in Toronto and cities around Toronto, including Oriental Area Rugs using natural and eco friendly cleaning brands.
Persian and Oriental rug services your number one cleaning Company with knowledgeable rug cleaner specialists in clean, repair, stain removal, moth damage restoration of rugs.
1983