Hey Presto Movers

Reviews for Hey Presto Movers

Mark 3.
Mark 3.

Unloading moving truck

On time. Polite. Good price. A little sloppy with the actual work, scratching a wall and chipping a door frame. But overall good quality for the price.

Hi Mark. My apologies about the minor damages. It was a very difficult area to maneuver the items as every hallway and doorframe was very narrow. But thank you for the feedback

rbuchel
rbuchel
1 review Hamilton, ON

Moved homes

Professional, courteous, extremely hard working and careful with our belongings. I've moved before and have been a helping hand on a number of moves, but the efficiancy of these guys was something I have never seen. There is not another moved in the GTA that I would consider using after this experience.

Thank you Richard. It was lovely to meet you. Best of luck to you and your family in your amazing new house!

Nathaniel
Nathaniel

Moving company

They did a fantastic job. They cleared out our entire 1150 sq. foot cindo in a couple hours which included many big pieces, and disassembly of our bed frame. All delicate large pieces were handled with great care and they even wrapped them with protection. Did the ENTIRE move in ONE trip!

They were extremely kind, and plesant to deal with as well. On time, and even came by once to chat about the moving plan and get details ahead of time.

If we ever move again, will 1000% use them, and will reccomend them to everyone we know!

Thank you Nathaniel. It was a pleasure to help you. Best of luck in your new home and this next chapter in your lives!

Donna in Mississauga
Donna in Mississauga

Fast, Effecient & Friendly

This is our 4 th move in 5 years but our first time using Hey Presto Movers. They were by far the best service we have ever received. Fast, friendly, efficient and an easy going crew! Would not hesitate for a minute to recommend these fellows to anyone looking for some honest people to make their move go smoothly!

Thank you for the positive feedback. We would be glad to help you or a friend or colleague in the future!

Shahab in
Shahab in
1 review , ON

Move

I've searched around the GTA for a reasonably priced moving company to help us with our move. After calling several places, I found Rob and his team. They were easily the best priced option within the market and after reading all of the reviews on their service, it was a no-brainer. Rob & his team went above and beyond my expectations. They showed up on-time with 2 guys to help while Rob oversaw the whole operation to ensure everything went smoothly. They were extremely friendly, and very mindful of our stuff, making sure everything was moved w/o issues. Rob quoted me a 2 1/2 hour job and he honored it. These guys were fast, professional and careful. What more could you ask for? I highly recommend their service! Thanks, Rob!

Thank you for your business and positive review. It was a pleasure meeting you and helping you guys. I hope you are happy in your new home

jay_bee in Toronto
jay_bee in Toronto

Move

The Hey Presto team was fantastic. They were prompt, professional and very friendly--they made our move a downright pleasant experience. They handled some tricky logistical problems with aplomb and smiled throughout despite a morning of very hard work. I look forward to recommending them at the first opportunity.

saba alaboudi from Toronto
saba alaboudi from Toronto

Movers

Hey Presto Movers did an amazing job. They arrived on time and worked fast to get the job done! They are professional in what they do; everything arrived safely to my new place. I highly recommend them to anyone who needs a move

Lottie from Toronto
Lottie from Toronto

1 Bedroom Move

I booked Hey Presto movers to help me move at the weekend. Very reasonably priced, very punctual, very fast - I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for help moving!

Thank you for the positive review Lottie. It was our pleasure helping you move. We look forward to helping you and your roommates move again at the end of the month from your temporary apartment to your new home.

colm from Toronto
colm from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Moving Office

We thought Hey Presto were fantastic movers, as company we have had some bad experiences so I had my reservations towards movers in general. But the three gentlemen were very friendly and had a great work ethic. This was quite a big move a 3500ft office and it was done in a little over 9 hours and under 4 loads which was very impressive. I would have no problem recomending Hey Presto , they are competitively priced and we would use them again.

Hi Colm, thank you and Altus Dynamics for your custom and your positive review. The service was our pleasure and we look forward to helping ye move again in April / May when the renovations have been completed in the office building.

More about Hey Presto Movers

Hey Presto is a multi skilled labour company that specializes in moving, demolition and junk removal. We have a professional team that can provide their expertise in not only renovating your home but also trained to move you into your new home quickly, efficiently and safely. When you hire our services for your demo, reno, move or just for general junk removal, you can sit back, relax, and let us take the stress away. We hire and train people who are committed to working hard and getting the job done to the highest standards.