Hey Presto Movers

Reviews for Hey Presto Movers

Donna in Mississauga
Donna in Mississauga

Fast, Effecient & Friendly

This is our 4 th move in 5 years but our first time using Hey Presto Movers. They were by far the best service we have ever received. Fast, friendly, efficient and an easy going crew! Would not hesitate for a minute to recommend these fellows to anyone looking for some honest people to make their move go smoothly!

Thank you for the positive feedback. We would be glad to help you or a friend or colleague in the future!

Shahab in
Shahab in
1 review , ON

Move

I've searched around the GTA for a reasonably priced moving company to help us with our move. After calling several places, I found Rob and his team. They were easily the best priced option within the market and after reading all of the reviews on their service, it was a no-brainer. Rob & his team went above and beyond my expectations. They showed up on-time with 2 guys to help while Rob oversaw the whole operation to ensure everything went smoothly. They were extremely friendly, and very mindful of our stuff, making sure everything was moved w/o issues. Rob quoted me a 2 1/2 hour job and he honored it. These guys were fast, professional and careful. What more could you ask for? I highly recommend their service! Thanks, Rob!

Thank you for your business and positive review. It was a pleasure meeting you and helping you guys. I hope you are happy in your new home

jay_bee in Toronto
jay_bee in Toronto

Move

The Hey Presto team was fantastic. They were prompt, professional and very friendly--they made our move a downright pleasant experience. They handled some tricky logistical problems with aplomb and smiled throughout despite a morning of very hard work. I look forward to recommending them at the first opportunity.

saba alaboudi from Toronto
saba alaboudi from Toronto

Movers

Hey Presto Movers did an amazing job. They arrived on time and worked fast to get the job done! They are professional in what they do; everything arrived safely to my new place. I highly recommend them to anyone who needs a move

Lottie from Toronto
Lottie from Toronto

1 Bedroom Move

I booked Hey Presto movers to help me move at the weekend. Very reasonably priced, very punctual, very fast - I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for help moving!

Thank you for the positive review Lottie. It was our pleasure helping you move. We look forward to helping you and your roommates move again at the end of the month from your temporary apartment to your new home.

colm from Toronto
colm from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Moving Office

We thought Hey Presto were fantastic movers, as company we have had some bad experiences so I had my reservations towards movers in general. But the three gentlemen were very friendly and had a great work ethic. This was quite a big move a 3500ft office and it was done in a little over 9 hours and under 4 loads which was very impressive. I would have no problem recomending Hey Presto , they are competitively priced and we would use them again.

Hi Colm, thank you and Altus Dynamics for your custom and your positive review. The service was our pleasure and we look forward to helping ye move again in April / May when the renovations have been completed in the office building.

David Keane from Scarborough
David Keane from Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

Moving Company

I recently moved from East Toronto to Scarborough. I used Hey Presto movers and must say I was very impressed. There were punctual and experienced. The staff were Very friendly and helpful .I had bad experiences with moving companies in the past but these guys were very professional. I would highly recommend them.I recently moved from East Toronto to Scarborough. I used Hey Presto movers and must say I was very impressed. There were punctual and experienced. The staff were very friendly and helpful .I had bad experiences with moving companies in the past but these guys were very professional. I would highly recommend them.

Hi David, thank you for your glowing review. It was our pleasure to provide exceptional customer service to you. Thank you for choosing Hey Presto Movers for your move and best of luck in you new home! :)

Olya from Etobicoke
Olya from Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Move

I am very satisfied with the service of Hey Presto Movers. I moved from a three bedroom apartment in Toronto to Mississauga, and the service they provided was excellent. The workers were friendly and made my moving experience more enjoyable.

Thank you for the review Olya. It was our pleasure. Best of luck to you and your family in your new home and in your new job in Mississauga! :)

Kristen Arcega from Toronto
Kristen Arcega from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Moving services - 2 bedroom apartment

Hey Presto is a great moving company in Toronto!! Their rates were competitive and they were very quick and careful with our furniture. I've used other moving companies in the past, but Hey Presto is by far the best! I will definitely recommend you guys to all of my friends! Thanks for the great service :)

Thank you for reviewing us Kristen. Providing the service was our pleasure. As stated during the move, we offer discounted rates for repeat customers so we look forward to helping ye move next time. Best of luck in your new apartment! :)

More about Hey Presto Movers

Hey Presto Movers is a skilled local and long distance moving company with professional staff that are trained to move you into your new home quickly, efficiently and safely. When you hire our services for your move, you can sit back, relax, and let us take the stress out of moving day. We hire and train people who are committed to working hard and getting the job done while being courteous and mannerly. Our staff will treat your belongings with respect and care, ensuring that your move is incident free. You can count on Hey Presto Movers to handle your move quickly, efficiently, carefully and politely.