Born Green Contracting Inc.

Basement Renovation
York ON M6N2A5
HomeStars  >  Basement Renovation in York  >  Born Green Contracting Inc.

Reviews for Born Green Contracting Inc.

Steve D'Silva from Toronto
Steve D'Silva from Toronto

Bedroom wall modification, Hardwood floor installation, Range hood and duct installation, Kitchen plumbing

After looking up a number of contractors, I picked Born Green Contracting as I found Justin and Ryan to be professional, easy-going, and they gave me a good price. They did a great job setting up and clearing the work site, and their attention to detail on the work was very good. They were also open to adding extra work that I threw at them at the last minute. I was very pleased with the final work, and even though there were a couple of problems with the plumbing and the flooring, they came back to fix the mistakes.

Overall I am very happy with their work and will use them again when it is time to renovate my bathroom.

Farsan
Farsan
2 reviews York, ON

Flood emergency services

Ryan and Garrett were the first to respond and be available for emergency clean-up, tear-up and disinfection of our basement after the major storm in July. They were thorough and worked around the clock to ensure that our basement (and all of the salvageable items) and air quality in the house were safe for the family. Sasha was a mould specialist in the clean-up crew, which was assuring to have an on-site mould expert involved throughout. The only issue that came up were discrepancies between the formal quote and the final invoice, but after some frank discussions and negotiations, Ryan honoured the original agreement.

More about Born Green Contracting Inc.

Ryan’s interest in quality carpentry and renovations lead to the formation of a new kind of environmentally friendly construction company, Born Green Contracting. Focused on finish carpentry we are able to help you realize any project around your home or business. With eight years of experience in the industry, we ...