Safe Air Systems Inc.

Mississauga ON L5E 2K3

Reviews for Safe Air Systems Inc.

Vee Pap in Mississauga
Vee Pap in Mississauga

Furnace

My furnace stopped working and I needed a new one. I had used Derek in my previous home where I replaced both the furnace and ac and was extremely happy with the service. I had Derek also replace my thermostat as the wiring in the house was a bit complicated. I would definitely recommend Derek and Safe air systems.

rain9946
rain9946

Fast and Fantastic Service

After experiencing a CO2 leak in our home, Derek came to our rescue on the coldest day in January! He was in and out in 4 hours and left us with a warm and SAFE home again. Thanks Derek for your fantastic service and speedy response to our needs!

Furnace Problem Call Out

My furnace just stopped working and it was December. I'd used Derek before and called him early morning. He came on the evening of the same day. He diagnosed the problem, fixed it and had my furnace up and running in no time. I was extremely happy with his speed of response to my issue. I highly recommend him.

The Zeds in Guelph
The Zeds in Guelph

Great Job on New Ductless Air Conditioner by Safe AIr Systems!

We are 100% satisfied with the work of Safe Air Systems. The team was punctual, professional and chose the most appropriate unit for our home. We have hot water rads and our new ductless air conditioner is more cost-effective and eco-friendlier than the old, clunky window unit. We used our new system all summer and are thrilled with its performance. It also looks very stylish! I only wish we had made the change sooner.

Brian in Toronto
Brian in Toronto

Furnace and AC replacement

My furnace broke down in the middle of February and needed to be replaced. Derek and his crew started the work very quickly after I called them. There were no car salesman like pitches, Derek tells you how it is, what's broken, what needs fixing, and how much it costs. He even fixed a problem on my roof at no charge.

I had them back again in the spring to replace the a/c and he went above and beyond the work that was expected from him. I really appreciate all their hard work on my home.

Vitto in Toronto
Vitto in Toronto

Furnace Repair

We contacted safe air systems to repair our furnace and we were extremely pleased when dealing with Derek as he was professional, knowledgeable and courteous. We found his pricing fair for the work he provided and he even followed up with us the next day to make sure we were okay and that our furnace was functioning properly. I would highly recommend safe air systems to our family and friends and to anyone who is looking for an outstanding service experience. We will definitely be calling safe air systems for all our future needs.

Thank you for the amazing review. We always strive to have great customer service.

John
John

Gas power vent water heater install

Derrick is a great guy to deal with..he is very honest and knowledgeable. I have used his service before to service my furnace and knew that if I was getting a water heater at some point then I would call him. My 21 yr old reliance electric water heater finally died so I decided to purchase a new one through Lowes and have Derrick install it. To save me some cash Derrick even came to Lowes to pick up the water heater and delivered it to my house. He goes above and beyond what is required for code and the whole install looks very neat and clean. I would not hesitate to recommend him to everyone I know. Awesome service. Thanks Derrick!

IGTC in Toronto
IGTC in Toronto

Moving air conditioner (disconnect & reconnect)

Needed my air conditioner moved from the back to the side of the house. This required a standard disconnect and the reconnect, but also re-running the A/C line in the basement and some electrical work all included in the price. Derek was polite, efficient, and straightforward. Very happy with the outcome.

Air Conditioner call out

During a major heat wave, my AC wasn't working properly. I called several companies who said they were all too busy. Derek from Safe Air was the only one who came to my aid. Derek came, diagnosed the problem and quoted me a great price for the required work. Within 24 hours, Derek came, replaced the existing leaking condenser coils and had me up and running in a couple of hours. Derek did an excellent job. His workmanship is 1st class. I'd thoroughly recommend Derek for his excellent work, professionalism and detailed knowledge of AC systems.

More about Safe Air Systems Inc.

Safe Air Systems is a well established HVAC company that is located in the heart of Mississauga. Servicing the GTA and beyond, our technicians are well educated and professional awaiting to solve any repair need. Our main focus is to provide exceptional service and quality while making the experience with ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Mississauga?