SAFE AIR SYSTEMS INC.

Mississauga ON L5E 2K3
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Mississauga  >  SAFE AIR SYSTEMS INC.

Reviews for SAFE AIR SYSTEMS INC.

Vitto in Toronto
Vitto in Toronto

Furnace Repair

We contacted safe air systems to repair our furnace and we were extremely pleased when dealing with Derek as he was professional, knowledgeable and courteous. We found his pricing fair for the work he provided and he even followed up with us the next day to make sure we were okay and that our furnace was functioning properly. I would highly recommend safe air systems to our family and friends and to anyone who is looking for an outstanding service experience. We will definitely be calling safe air systems for all our future needs.

Thank you for the amazing review. We always strive to have great customer service.

John
John

Gas power vent water heater install

Derrick is a great guy to deal with..he is very honest and knowledgeable. I have used his service before to service my furnace and knew that if I was getting a water heater at some point then I would call him. My 21 yr old reliance electric water heater finally died so I decided to purchase a new one through Lowes and have Derrick install it. To save me some cash Derrick even came to Lowes to pick up the water heater and delivered it to my house. He goes above and beyond what is required for code and the whole install looks very neat and clean. I would not hesitate to recommend him to everyone I know. Awesome service. Thanks Derrick!

IGTC in Toronto
IGTC in Toronto

Moving air conditioner (disconnect & reconnect)

Needed my air conditioner moved from the back to the side of the house. This required a standard disconnect and the reconnect, but also re-running the A/C line in the basement and some electrical work all included in the price. Derek was polite, efficient, and straightforward. Very happy with the outcome.

Danny Mc Ginty in Mississauga
Danny Mc Ginty in Mississauga

Air Conditioner call out

During a major heat wave, my AC wasn't working properly. I called several companies who said they were all too busy. Derek from Safe Air was the only one who came to my aid. Derek came, diagnosed the problem and quoted me a great price for the required work. Within 24 hours, Derek came, replaced the existing leaking condenser coils and had me up and running in a couple of hours. Derek did an excellent job. His workmanship is 1st class. I'd thoroughly recommend Derek for his excellent work, professionalism and detailed knowledge of AC systems.

david balodis from Etobicoke
david balodis from Etobicoke
1 review Stratford, ON

New install of furnace and AC

Derek/Safeairsystems is the real deal! My parents, 2 sisters and myself have all had him service and/or replace our old systems over the last 3-4yrs. After hearing and seeing first hand my sister and parents both getting screwed around on AC work from $hady contractors before, Derek came to the rescue. The pain and frustration stopped! He knows his stuff and takes pride in his work, and took the time to explain things to me and answer all of my questions. I got him to do my new furnace install, as well as AC. He had to come back after the winter to fully fill the new AC, and I had no doubt in my mind he would return with absolutely no hassle. He returned my call an hour later and the work was done the next day!! Like a good mechanic, hard to find..search is over. Good fair price too!

Johnny Lucas in Toronto
Johnny Lucas in Toronto

Furnace maintenance/repair

I've used Derek for several years and am extremely satisfied with his work. He is punctual, dependable, gets the job done right and best of all he knows his stuff and really uses his brain. Modern furnaces are complex and he's great at deducing the problem - and fixing it. Zero hesitation in recommending him.

marissa from Toronto
marissa from Toronto

New Furnace

Derek/Safe Air System knows furnaces very well! He installed a high-efficiency gas furnace (from another source of fuel). Derek was able to answer all my questions in an honest and professional manner and walked me through the process so there was no gray area. I'd highly recommend Derek/Safe Air Systems.

More about SAFE AIR SYSTEMS INC.

Safe Air Systems is a well established HVAC company that is located in the heart of Mississauga. Servicing the GTA and beyond, our technicians are well educated and professional awaiting to solve any repair need. Our main focus is to provide exceptional service and quality while making the experience with ...