Ottawa ON K1V7Z8
Equal Air, Heating, Cooling & Air Conditioning Ltd.

Review for Equal Air, Heating, Cooling & Air Conditioning Ltd.

Plummie from Ottawa
Plummie from Ottawa
19 reviews Ottawa, ON

Hot water tank

(613) 263-7825
Ottawa
K1V7Z8

I hired this company to install a high-efficiency tankless water heater. I was considering various options and he recommended this one for my needs. Right after he installed it there was a problem getting hot water and he came over very promptly when I called him. He tweaked something and I haven't had any problems since. I am very happy with the performance of the water heater and always have hot water. I'm also confident that he would come over to service it if I ever had problems with it.