Vacu-man

Flashcadillac327
Flashcadillac327
4 reviews Hamilton, ON

Duct cleaning

Lived in this house for 30 years. We knew we needed the ducts cleaned, Vacu-man services was recommended by a friend. I am so pleased with their work, fast efficient, clean and courteous. Best money I spent this year. Would highly recommend this service company to anyone!! And "YES" I made sure to thank my friend who recommended them. Now if I could only get those phone calls from second rate duct cleaning outfits to stop their untimely and annoying calls.

Thank you so much for your review, it is truly appreciated. Lynn

Joanne in Milton
Joanne in Milton
2 reviews Milton, ON

Ducts had never been cleaned! These guys fixed that!

We moved into a 45-year-old house and suspected the ducts had never been cleaned! Vacu-man was recommended to us by the guys who installed our fireplace. When I called them, they gave me a very straight-forward quote. Chris and Devon arrived within the window I was given and were very professional and friendly. They were great to explain what they were doing and confirmed that our ducts were in really bad shape. Everything was done in a couple of hours and they were very neat and tidy. I couldn't believe how clean their truck was! It was also a cold day, so they did everything they could to minimize the heat loss. I would highly recommend these guys to anyone in the Milton or Burlington area.

Thank you for letting us know how pleased you were, and we will definitely pass this on to Chris and Devin. Lynn/Vacu-Man

Cheryl Miller in Oakville
Cheryl Miller in Oakville

Duct Cleaning

I just had my ducts cleaned my Vacu-man. Right from the starting phone call with Lynn it has been a wonderful experience. The duct cleaners (Chris and Devon) arrived within the window I was given. They were polite, professional and very clean. They went out of there way to answer all my questions and did an absolutely fabulous job. I would recommend this company to anybody as I have had bad experiences before with other duct cleaning companies Might I also mention ladies the boys are not too hard on the eyes!!

Thank you for this response. It is always good to hear from our satisfied customers.

Stephen White from Burlington
Stephen White from Burlington
6 reviews Burlington, ON

Duct Cleaning

I contracted with Vacu-man to clean my ducts. They did an absolutely amazing job.

Not only did they clean each register individually, they cleaned they took apart the first, cleaned the insides, and cleaned the ducts in the crawlspace. They were at the house just under two hours, and did a very thorough job. Steve and Bruce were great to deal with…very thorough and professional. The quality of work performed was vastly superior to what I had experienced previously with another duct cleaning service.

i would not hesitate to recommend Vacu-man.