QUALITY PRO PAINTING

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Missisauga ON
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Brampton  >  QUALITY PRO PAINTING

Reviews for QUALITY PRO PAINTING

Joanna from Oakville
Joanna from Oakville

Painted whole house

Matt and his crew painted the complete inside of our former house in North York and we were completely happy with everything about the quality of the work and the service. So we hired QPP again when we moved to Oakville, and again were more than satisfied. The service is exceptional.

Kelly from Brampton
Kelly from Brampton

Interior House Painting Project

Matthew and his team at Quality Pro Painting were exceptionally professional and met their deadlines. Their pricing model was easy to follow and the prices were fair. We needed to sell our house and after they finished the job our home looked fantastic. I would highly recommend Quality Pro Painting.

James
James
2 reviews Milton, ON

Painted entire house

Matt was very professional and reliable. He came to do the estimate on the day he said he would with no problems. The price was fair. He and his crew came when they said they would and did an amazing job. He got us a deal on the paint as well. I would recommend him to any of my friends and family. Thanks for doing a great job.

Tim Clarke from Toronto
Tim Clarke from Toronto

Commercial Painting

I had the crew at QPP freshen up my office and warehouse with some new paint. Matt was very reliable and professional. Most importantly, they completed the job on time with minimal interruptions to my business.

Nicole from Brampton
Nicole from Brampton

Residential Painting

Matt was referred to us through a friend to complete painting of our living room/dining room including trim and ceiling bathroom and 2 bedrooms. When he first called me to chat about the project he told us upfront that he was very busy but he would make the time to fit us in on our schedule - and he stuck to his word! He never cancelled on a meeting, showed up on time and was so friendly and helpful! He was honest about timelines and the final price came in right on quote. He even worked over a holiday weekend for us to get the job done before we moved in which was so appreciated. He was a pleasure to have in the house. The project was completed in the promised 3 day timeline. I have no hesitation recommending his business.

More about QUALITY PRO PAINTING