Drywall Taping Boys - No Longer In Business

Reviews for Drywall Taping Boys - No Longer In Business

Allan from Vaughan
Allan from Vaughan

Basement Reno

We would like to thank Nathaniel and his crew for there excellent and efficient work they did in installing drywall and taping they did an outstanding job and I would highly recommend there expertise to anyone wanting to finish there basement Great work and continued success because u guys deserve it!!

Marilena from Toronto
Marilena from Toronto
2 reviews York, ON

Home renovation

Nathaniel and his crew were very professional and quickly got the job done, drywall and taping. Their workmanship was of quality, they kept to their word and timeline. I would definitely not hesitate to contact them again.

NewmarkIT
NewmarkIT
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Kitchen reno

My (major) kitchen renovation took longer than projected and I was out of time. I called a few drywall companies but Nathaniel at Drywall Taping Boys was the only one who cared about my situation. He made changes to his schedule and had my room ready for paint in just 3 days after contacting him! I usually do my own boarding and taping because I'm picky, but I won't hesitate calling these guys again. Great work Nathaniel and team!

maria from Toronto
maria from Toronto
1 review North York, ON

Basement Renovation

Nathaniel and his brother did an excellent job for my basement renovation. We did the drywall ourselves so it was not in professional standards, however they were very helpful and dedicated to get the job done right. I would recommend this company to anybody who needs drywall taping.

Looking for Drywall Contractors pros in Toronto?