We moved in last year and our boiler gas oven conked out (but the stove top burners and everything else still works). Here's why we like Tes at TM Appliance Repair:
1) easy to book an appointment (call and he gets back to you quickly)
2)a) easy to get a date and time slot we want
2)b) Tes arrived on time i.e. too many services leave you waiting and wondering and/or ask for a big time window for their arrival
3) Tes did a thorough job of explaining what needed repair, how the parts etc. worked and completed the repair quickly and efficiently. He also cleaned up the kitchen where he was working.
4) Tes is extremely safety-conscious. Short version is that Tes fixed and explained some of the poor workmanship by the original installer. He recommended that our CO detectors be placed in the hallways and near the ground.
5) Tes recommended that we keep our old stove/oven as long as possible (i.e. no up-selling).
- Approximate cost of services:
- Company Response
Thank you for this amazing review Mr Chen.