Milton ON L9T 5G1

Best of 2020 winner 2 timesBest of 2020winner 2 times

Reviews for Alliance Trust Aluminum Inc.

Andrew in Toronto
Andrew in Toronto

Eavestroughs and Gutter Screens

HI had a blockage in my eavestrough that was causing water issues when it rained. Chimi was incredibly responsive and provided a short-term fix that made sure the water was flowing where it needed to. He then offered a reasonable and affordable fix (installation of gutter screens) to prevent the same problem from reoccurring. Responsive AND pro-active. I highly recommend this company.

Thank you Andrew ,we appreciate that you trusted us .Let us know any time if you will have any issue regarding aluminum we will be there for you. Alliance Trust Aluminum Inc.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Eavestroughs

We hired Alliance Trust Aluminum to change the eavestroughs and downspouts on our four-plex. They scheduled the job immediately and did a great job. We asked them to do additional work while they were there and they did it the same day. They are great guys and very easy to work with. The building looks terrific now. We would definitely recommend them.

Thank you Nina we are glad that we have met your expectations.Wish you all the best .Alliance Trust Aluminum Inc.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Eavesthroughs, gutters, soffit and fascia

Great experience! Alliance Trust replaced all our eavestroughs, gutters, soffit and fascia. They also replaced a large sheet of aluminum on our roof, although they normally do not do such things. It turned out very nicely. They are professional, nice to deal with, honest and efficient. They offered us a really good price, helped us to pick colours, delivered high quality work, and cleaned the area around the house after themselves. I highly recommended them.
Thank you Peter and Tony!!

Thank you we value and appreciate your feedback to us .

Armend in Toronto
Armend in Toronto

Eavstroughs Installation

I would like to thank Tony for doing An amazing job on the Eavstroughs I had installed on my
house.Tony completed the work efficiently around my property as needed. I will use and recommend Alliance Trust Aluminum Inc. for future jobs as they are a company geared toward taking care of the customer.

Thank you Armend we appreciate your feedback.

larglinda.rama
larglinda.rama

Window capping

Alliance Trust Aluminum are quite the professional team and although it was a small job, their care, attention and work was very much appreciated. There is no hesitation in recommending them to finish the job correctly. From start to finish it was a joy to watch the window capping being repaired. They certainly exceeded expectations.

Thank you for the good words .Alliance Trust Aluminum Inc.

Anonymous
Anonymous

Siding

Tony and his team were great to work with. Easy to communicate with. Siding installation.Work was done dliligently and on time.

Thank you we appreciate your feedback. Alliance Trust Aluminum Inc.

Briana
Briana
1 review Milton, ON

Bay window siding installation

Alliance Trust Aluminum are very professional they did a very good job on my house they covered the bay window which the paint of it was peeled off from extream weather and was starting to rotten they install beautiful siding and now I don't have to worry any more if I the rain or snow is gonna damage my bay window any more .
Thank you a lot Alliance Trust Aluminum and I would recommend them to any one .

Thank you a lot Briana Alliance Trust Aluminum wish you all the best.

Rob in Milton
Rob in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

6 inch eavstrough and 3x4 downpipes plus fascia installation

What a great experience with Alliance Trust . WE re-did all our eavestrough in 6 inch.Professional, quick, great price and honest with their workmanship . I highly recommended them for any eavestroughs work . Thank you!!

Thank you a lot from Alliance Trust Aluminum

Dan in Stouffville
Dan in Stouffville
0 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Thought they were good, but not so much in the end

they did a good job and quality of the work is good. Received many compliments on the fit and finish.

I have recommended to others already.

Price was good, in line or slightly lower than the market price.

Thank you Dan for the good words , call us any time if you need anything regarding aluminum work .
Best wishes from Alliance Trust Aluminum.

Bobby
Bobby

After Service

Tony and company did replace my eavestrough and downsprout last May 2018. With heavy rain today, I noticed that water is leaking on one of the downpipe. I email Tony and told him the problem. Within a couple of hours he came to look at it. He found out that the pipe was plugged with dirt cause by the roofer who replace our roof.
What I appreciated most is , Tony came right away to look at the problem.
What a service!
Thanks again Tony!

Thank you Bobby call us any time for any issue regarding aluminum.

More about Alliance Trust Aluminum Inc.

Alliance Trust Aluminum Inc. has more than 6 years of experience on eavestrough installation. Our business was founded by two friends and we run this company with highly trained, reliable and fully-insured staff.

We ensure the satisfaction of our customers and guarantee a high level of proficiency from our installers, along with fair pricing.

We provide prompt and expert service and we use high quality material and tools, covering every detail of the job with a high level of workmanship.