Grout Solutions Canada

Kenneth
Kenneth
1 review Brantford, ON

Shower Rejuvenation

Our shower needed some TLC. It was getting old, the caulking was in need of repair, and there was some discoloration at the bottom where the glass meets the metal frame and where water would tend to accumulate. John expertly cleaned everything and replaced all the caulking -- I was really impressed with his workmanship. It feels like I'm looking at a new shower again. John gave me some tips in terms of how to maintain the shower in the future which I also appreciated. He left our house in a very clean condition. Overall, it was a really pleasant experience. Thank you, John.

Thanks Kenneth
it was a pleasure

Nada in Toronto
Nada in Toronto
1 review Hamilton, ON

Grout Solutions

Dealing with John of Grout Solutions was a wonderful experience. John provided a reasonable quote to mediate wobbly tiles as well as replace broken tiles and crumbling grout in my kitchen and bathroom. John arrived on time and completed the work in an efficient manner. He achieved an incredible result. My tiles are stable and sparkling clean. The new grout meticulously applied. My kitchen and bathroom tiles have never looked better.
John also provided great advice on how to easily maintain my tiles. I highly recommend this company.

Thank you Nada it was a pleasure working for you

Mike in Stoney Creek
Mike in Stoney Creek
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Kitchen Tile & Grout Cleaning

As has been posted here more than a few times John was very professional and responsive from the start to the finish on our kitchen project. A visit during COVID required some planning and taking necessary safety precautions, all done very well so no concerns. All of our questions were answered, needed measurements (sqft'age etc) taken, a review of the history of the installed tiles, our cleaning practices discussed and then some !. A formal quotation was to be emailed shortly.

The day of our cleaning arrived, and regardless of a minor mixup on start time John and his colleague were at all times safety conscious, courteous and answered any questions on the process and the equipment involved.

As with others commenting here I have never had a vendor in my home who left everything cleaner than when they arrived. Again, they did the work but they also provided suggestions on how to keep our tiles clean long term.

End Result - One Word "AWESOME" - don't think we ever saw the original tile / grout color combo as was originally installed. It looked mint.!

I would not hesitate to hire John again and recommend him to everyone!

Mike & Doreen Benson (Winona - Stoney Creek)

Ana Maria from Caledon
Ana Maria from Caledon
3 reviews Caledon, ON

Bathroom and Kitchen Grouting and Cleaning

John was extremely professional from our first exchange. He asked questions and really took time to understand our concerns and needs before providing a quote.
John and Brayden were on time, courteous, explained the processes along the way giving us options. I have never had a vendor in my home who left everything cleaner than when they arrived. Not only did they fix all our issues but they provided suggestions on how to keep our shower clean long term.
I would not hesitate to hire John again and recommend him to everyone!

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Ceramic floor grout cleaned

I can't say enough about our results. We bought our home 20 years ago and I have tried everything to clean the grout and finally accepted it was the best it could be....until John cleaned it. Our results were amazing and the floors look like new. Thank you Grout Cleaning Solutions! I highly recommend this company!

Mulham
Mulham

Walk-in shower revitalization

John was great. extremely knowledgeable and helpful. I did this work while I was overseas and John went above and beyond his original scope and was extremely helpful.

Loved working with him.

cwinkels in Burlington, Ontario Canada L7M0G4
cwinkels in Burlington, Ontario Canada L7M0G4
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Shower rejuvenation

Our shower has not looked this good since we first moved into the house a dozen years ago. Not just the grout, but the caulking, tiles, base pan, glass, and everything else are back to practically new. Not only that, but John was very good going the extra step in providing maintenance tips to ensure it stays that way. Clearly he and his son do their work with pride and diligence. I highly recommend his services and would definitely use him again.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Shower stall sparkles!

Thanks again John for another outstanding job. Professional, punctual, thorough......just a few adjectives to describe John’s work. Our shower stall looks like new......clean grout and new caulking. Trapped mould on the faucet completely cleaned.....sparkling once again. We wouldn’t hesitate to recommend John.

Claire in Mississauga
Claire in Mississauga

Ceramic Tile / Grout cleaning / replacement

John & his team did an amazing job! They arrived on time and we are thrilled with the results! They cleaned the tiles & grout, replaced the broken tiles & repaired the grout. The floor looks brand new.

His quotes to do the work were accurate and very reasonable.

I would definitely recommend Grout Solutions without hesitation.

Thanks to John and his team for a professional job!!

Owner misrepresented who would do the work for fee quoted

John came and gave a quote - on phone, email and in person he described his years in tiling business and what he would do and why he did such good work. The quote was high but decided to go with him based on his alleged experience. Steam clean shower and regrout shower floor and clean grout bathroom floor. Small ensuite in condo.

Today he showed up with 2 others - then he left, and I did not know that as they kept wandering back and forth to front entry where they left some supplies. In fact, a young man did the work and other man said he had been doing this for 1 month! They were polite and tidy and job appears good- still not dry. I would not have agreed to pay this price for newby and young man. John denied on the phone afterward that there was any problem with others doing the job he contracted to do, if the work promised was completed.
I put trust first in who I hire to be fully open and at no point was there any indication he wouldn't be doing the job. I have trouble recommending John because of his failure to disclose this fundamental truth about his business, and his forceful argument to me afterward that it didn't matter who did the work for the price quoted as long as the job was completed as agreed. As a former business owner, I believe reputation and referrals depend on trust and John lost mine.

Hi, firstly I would like to thank you for choosing Grout Solutions Canada for your project and for taking the time to share your thoughts on our HomeStars page. It is always my goal to provide 100% customer satisfaction with every job we do, and clearly on this occasion this goal was not met, for that I apologize. There was a misunderstanding with who would be completing the work, but rest assured I would never allow anyone to represent my company who I did not believe to be more than capable of completing the job at hand, and to the very high standards that I set. My technician who led the work on the job, although he looks young, is a very talented individual and has over 7 years of experience in this industry. I trust that the job was completed to a very high standard, but if you are unhappy with the finished product, I will always come back to remedy the situation and ensure that you are left completely happy with the work we have done. John.

More about Grout Solutions Canada

Grout Solutions Canada is a pioneer in the grout and tile industry. We can clean your old dirty grout, replace it or color seal, you can decide.

We specialize in complete shower cleaning and restoration from top to bottom. From removing the old caulking and mildew let us give you a shower you're not afraid to step into! Grout Solutions Canada Specializes in sealing tile and grout from marble to porcelain, vinyl wood and concrete .Our exclusive sealer creates an easy to maintain surface that allows you to clean with no chemicals.

Grout Solutions Canada can replace chipped or broken tiles, fix missing grout. Let us make your floors look new!

If your tired of the look of your old tiled floor let Grout Solutions Canada install a satin or high gloss sealer/coating and transform your old floor right in front of your eyes!

Grout solutions Canada utilizes all the leading grouts from acrylic, cement based ,mold and mildew resistant and epoxy!

Let our grout specialists educate you on the latet technologies, from grouting to sealing.