Grout Solutions Canada

Reviews for Grout Solutions Canada

Anna in Burlington
Anna in Burlington
4 reviews Hamilton, ON

Shower enclosure deep cleaning and grouting

Would highly recommend Grout Solutions Canada (John) to complete any/all grouting cleaning, etc. Extremely pleasant and knowledgeable. Treated our home as if it was his own. Very fair in pricing, when compared to other quotes we received for the cleaning of our master ensuite shower enclosure.

Shelley in Hamilton
Shelley in Hamilton

Shower restoration

My shower need a lift. It’s was 25 years old and in need of a major overhaul. John removed our old tiles and installed beautiful new tiles. His keen sense to detail is what sets him apart. He is professional, neat and very detailed in his work. We couldn’t be more pleased with our new shower.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Shower grout clean and repair

John responded to our “emergency” request in preparation for a house sale. The shower now looks like new. He also was able to give thorough advice on how to keep it that way. Clean up was thorough. I’ll certainly be using John again if we need him in our new place in Guelph.

Restore shower and bathtub tiles

The tiles in our en-suite shower and main bathtub were dirty and the grout was very discolored. It just looked awful no matter what I tried. John cleaned everything and added grout and caulking where needed. He was on time and left everything clean and tidy. John is knowledgeable and takes great pride in his work. We recommend him very highly.

Shannon Mac in Hamilton
Shannon Mac in Hamilton

Bathroom Renovation

I contacted John to come out and give us a quote, kind of skeptical on how clean he could get my two showers, the grout and mildew in them was not pleasant. But I was absolutely amazed by how clean and stunning they looked after John was done. Thank you so much for all your amazing work and advice on how to maintain the showers for the future!

tommycreek  in Hamilton
tommycreek in Hamilton

Bathroom Grout Repair

Astonished by the difference this repair has made to the overall look and feel of my house. Could not have been more professional. Thank you again for the fantastic job

Shower

I had John and his team restore my shower and it is perfect. They were able to do tile on top of my existing tile, and you can't even tell. I'm shocked at how good it looks. I recommend them to everyone!

Kitchen Renovation

The gentlemen were very professional and extremely efficient. The project delivery was on time, my family and I are more than happy with the results. We are Super pleased. Highly recommend!!

Private User reviews Kitchener, ON

Exactly what I hope for!

Grout Solutions did exactly what I was hoping for! I had my original grout changed, and my shower restore, and WOW! What a difference! I am so happy with my new shower. It is exactly what I envisioned, for a fraction of the cost, with no mess, and done in 2 days! I would recommend this company to all of my family and friends!

Dana in Burlington
Dana in Burlington
4 reviews Burlington, ON

new shower floor

My shower floor was a mess - lifted tile and water was getting under and lots of mildew around the edges. John cleaned everything - removed all the stagnant water underneath. Laid a new tile floor and it now looks amazing. Also properly grouted my kitchen countertops that the last contractor messed up.
Great to deal with - detailed quote provided. Arrived on time, left everything spotless. Highly recommend and will definitely be recommending him to friends.

More about Grout Solutions Canada

Grout Solutions Canada is a pioneer in the grout and tile industry. We can clean your old dirty grout , replace it or color seal , you can decide. We specialize in complete shower cleaning and restoration from top to bottom. From removing the old caulking and mildew let us give you a shower your not afraid to step into! Grout Solutions Canada Specializes in sealing tile and grout from marble to porcelain, vinyl wood and concrete .Our exclusive sealer creates an easy to maintain surface that allows you to clean with no chemicals .
Grout Solutions Canada can replace chipped or broken tiles ,fix missing grout .Let us make your floors look new !
If your tired of the look of your old tiled floor let Grout Solutions Canada install a satin or high gloss sealer/coating and transform your old floor right in front of your eyes !
Grout solutions Canada utilizes all the leading grouts from acrylic , cement based ,mold and mildew resistant and epoxy!
Let our grout specialists educate you on the latest technologies , from grouting to sealing