Excellent Finish Carpentry Co.

Carpenters
Vancouver BC V5V1T6
Carpenters
Excellent Finish Carpentry Co.

Review for Excellent Finish Carpentry Co.

L
L
10 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Carpenter/Home Repair

I have hired Rob many times over the years & I never hesitate to call him when I need help from someone who I can trust to do the job right.
Rob is professional, punctual, confident, reliable & very hard working. He has excellent knowledge of all that he does & can see potential when others may not; I’ve found this to be a vital asset in a good carpenter.
After selling my house a couple of years ago & downsizing to a small condo, there were innumerable tasks that seemed tedious & impossible, I thought I’d never settle into my new place, but Rob found ways to make use of the spaces & items that I already had – this ultimately saved me a lot of money.
Rob is very knowledgeable & offers fantastic suggestions on how to utilize your space & make it look great!
*Note: Posted price is the hourly rate & there is also a 10% on material & sub trades. I can say without a doubt that Rob is very affordable, especially since the job is done right the first time.

Looking for Carpenters pros in North Vancouver?