JunkMaster Toronto Inc.

24 The East Mall #6 Toronto ON M8W4W5
HomeStars  >  Junk Removal in Etobicoke  >  JunkMaster Toronto Inc.

Reviews for JunkMaster Toronto Inc.

Marianne from York
Marianne from York
2 reviews York, ON

Junk Removal

I found the JunkMaster Toronto on Homestars and can tell you that I was very happy with the service as well as with the price.
I was getting ready to move and found a lot of junk, that I needed to get rid off. Excellent customer service from beginning to the end. Thank you so much!

You're welcome, Marianne! Thanks again for using our service!

Lubomira from Etobicoke
Lubomira from Etobicoke
3 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Junk Removal in Etobicoke

We've used the JunkMaster to remove various items from the house, before selling it. I was surprised how fast and efficient0 the whole process was - and we've had a lot of stuff. Thank you so much for your help, great experience.
We recommended you already to our friends. Thanks again.
Paul and Luba

Thanks guys! It was our pleasure to assist you!

MA from Alliston
MA from Alliston
3 reviews Alliston, ON

Junk Removal

JunkMaster was very professional, friendly, accommodating and did a great job. They were on time and removed everything quick and efficiently, with no mess. I would not hesitate on recommending them.

Thank you very much for the generous words!

Marie from Thornhill
Marie from Thornhill
1 review Thornhill, ON

Contents of house removel

Excellent customer service (Dan)
Friendly and reliable
Great price (4 loads)
Fast and efficient
The only place we will call for our junk removal
They made a tough job easy

Thanks Marie! It was our pleasure to serve you guys!

JS from Richmond Hill
JS from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

junk removal

Friendly and accommodating receptionist at the phone. Came when they said. Job well done and rapid. Easy credit card payment with receipt right after job. It's an investment, but in my situation I felt it was well worth it.

Thank you very much for using our service!

Dan from Mississauga
Dan from Mississauga

Junk Removal

I had to clear out my condo in an emergency and JunkMaster booked me in on short notice. They were very polite and promised to recycle my electronics and take my furniture to charity, which is important to me.

Thanks Dan! We donate or recycle every chance we get!

Denise from Grimsby
Denise from Grimsby
1 review Grimsby, ON

Renovation removal

JunkMaster was very professional, polite and did a fantastic job of removing all our reno junk but also cleaning the area perfectly! I highly recommend them and plan on using them again in the spring.

Thank you for the kind words, Denise! It was our pleasure!

More about JunkMaster Toronto Inc.

JunkMaster Toronto is a Canadian owned junk removal company that is fully licensed and insured, providing quality service in Toronto and the GTA. We remove junk from residential properties, commercial properties, construction sites and more. Our service includes all the lifting and loading of items, and we ensure that the ...