Home Styles Decor

L
L
10 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Interior Design/Decorating

When looking to sell our home a couple of years ago, I asked Gayle for some tips & ideas on how to sell my house quickly & get the price I was asking. Upon hearing Gayle’s brilliant ideas, I knew that I needed to hire her! Our house sold within 1 & ½ weeks, which was unheard of at that time due to the real estate market, I know that by having Gayle stage our home we received the price we wanted & sold in record time.
Once we had bought our new condo, I knew exactly who to call to help me decorate – Gayle! She had amazing decorating ideas & suggestions for how to best utilize the space in our new, smaller home.
Gayle is a very organized & professional person with a truly amazing talent, she is caring, generous & listens to what you like & what you expect from her help – I couldn’t be happier with the results.
If I decide to move from my current condo, I know who to call!
*Note – the price posted included: Gayle’s consult, rental of artwork, furniture & accessories, plus delivering & staging of said items, etc.