Pristine Property Maintenance

Gutters & Eavestroughs
111 1007 harvey ave Kelowna BC V1Y6E4
HomeStars  >  Gutters & Eavestroughs in Kelowna  >  Pristine Property Maintenance

Review for Pristine Property Maintenance

C from Westbank
C from Westbank
1 review Westbank, BC

Yard maintenance

This is the second time I've had this company at my address. This is the second time they did not call ahead or even knock to let me know they were there. Instead I had my kids running scared that a strange man was in my backyard. They were here also while I was not home and in my backyard punching holes, and left the yard a mess. No note or anything. This is also the second time they did not tell me if they've sprayed poison on the grass (I have small children), instead they just left. So I'm assuming they did(as they have previously). Either way I would never ever hire this company, who does that?! I did request that they call ahead and let me know they have arrived after the first time.

More about Pristine Property Maintenance

Will promote clean , tidy and professional service to all of our valued clientelle . Specializing in everything to do with yard maintenance from lawn cutting to tree removal, pressure washing , gutter and window cleaning.