tada services

Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing

Reviews for tada services

Anonymous from Toronto

I've hired Tada Services twice now. The first time was for a general cleaning and vacuuming and they did great work. The second time I had them pick up and remove junk. I have no complaints other than I found it difficult sometimes to get a hold of them. Other than that, great work!!

Thanks a lot with you reply. It was fun helping you prep your house to sale they are not renovating like you said. We ended up renovating your neighbours basement complete teardown thanks for calling tada! we look forward to any renos or handyman help in the future.

Audra B.

I am not very pleased with my experience with Tada Services. I had originally met with the owner who said this job would be $160 then when the crew came in to do it they bumped the price to $200. I ended up giving them what I had agreed with the owner but I did not like that they asked for more. The job they did was okay but I felt I could have done it myself. They scrubbed the couch and vacuumed it, very basic. I thought I was paying for a deep cleaning and a beautiful outcome. I am a bit disappointed. I didn't mind paying more to get a better job done.

well I know we did a great job because not many other companys even scrub couch before they extract. Your couch is as clean as It could get and if you have a problem we are allwaies will come back to address your problem. I fell disrespected cause I helped you last minute and got your problem stains out and did top to bottom you added cushions and had a bottom skirt on couch which I included all as 1 great deal. We used a truckmount which is powerfull deep steam clean and scrubed hmmm not a portable call me back and lets do this again because I am not happy with a 4 bud.

Anonymous from Markham

I hired Tada Services for a carpet cleaning in my home. They did a great job, used good chemicals and it came out perfect. No complaints, I definitely recommend this company. Thanks again!!

Thanks we allwaies try our best call us for any cleaning or new flooring we love to make all floors make people say tada.

parisashaegan

I was very happy, they did a great job and i will have them again.

We were happy to make you say tada! Thanks and see you in the future for any other home service.

denalynn2014 in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

They had a tough job to do as the carpet had not been cleaned for 7 years and the grout probably longer as it was disgusting!! The tiles came out shiny and clean!! And the carpets came out the colour they were supposed to be in each of the rooms/areas!!

Thanks TADA!! DL :)

Thanks for your review we love to see results...and make you happy

mr.tuck .

Well over the years of cleaning carpets we found customers needed proper trustworthy contractors to preform other tasks around their property. They loved our carpet cleaning so they would call back for duct cleaning then painting and the list goes on we love our job and love results tada!

Linda Lucciantonio from Etobicoke
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Called Tada for cleaning after construction of my basement. Brent was able to give me a quote within hours. Very professional ! He understands the needs. Took me threw step by step explained in detail. Came in the next day and delivered fantastic results. You exceeded my expectations. Thanks again Brent !

More about tada services

Tada Services is different from other companies is our overall approach to the service industry. Tada! uses state of the art equipment and environmentally safe cleaning solutions and procedures to provide our customers with outstanding quality. We take pride in our work by guaranteeing complete customer satisfaction. Why Choose tada! ...