Window & Gutter Cleaning
Bowmanville ON L1C5C6

Reviews for LADDER 321

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Window Cleaning

I purchased a voucher for Window Cleaning from Ladder 321 through one of the discount websites. I actually forgot I had the voucher and called Patrick very late in the fall season. He was super accommodating and booked an appointment for me right away. We were very happy with the service he provided and will be calling him again this spring.

Private User reviews Bowmanville, ON

Window Cleaning

289-404-5058
Bowmanville
L1C5C6

Patrick was wonderful. I phoned to ask about price and availability and found him to be price competitive so we scheduled a date. Unfortunately the weather did not cooperate but Patrick phoned before my scheduled appointment to rebook. He showed up on time with his crew and they were very professional. My windows are sparkling. Based on my experience, I wouldn't hesitate to refer Patrick to my family and friends and will most definitely use his company in the future!

Andrew from Oshawa
Andrew from Oshawa
1 review Courtice, ON

window cleaning

Patrick was phenomenal and his crew did a very thorough job. I was impressed with their speed and accuracy. The sliding door windows were so clear I couldn't tell if the door was open or closed! Will definitely recommend and use them again next year.

Unhappy customer from Newcastle
Unhappy customer from Newcastle
1 review Newcastle, ON

Window cleaning

I was very unhappy with the service that was provided. My windows were not clean afterwards and one of them on the lower level still had a spider web in the top corner. I was looking for a company I could use for my spring and fall cleaning, I guess I'll keep looking.

Tom Drummelsmith from BLACKSTOCK
Tom Drummelsmith from BLACKSTOCK
3 reviews Blackstock, ON

window cleaning

289-404-5058
Bowmanville
L1C5C6

Patrick & his workers arrived when they were scheduled to show up. They explained their cleaning methods on the first visit and said if we noticed any streaks or anything missed to let them know. We preferred their no-water window cleaning to having our windows sprayed with a hose. They were very careful with my flower beds and did a great job. This year was our second time hiring them and we plan to use their services on a regular basis.