Hy-pro Plumbing & Drain Cleaning

Emily McManus in Brantford
Emily McManus in Brantford
0 reviews Brantford, ON

Great service and price

I was skeptical at first but Mark came out to my house and quickly and efficiently helped my family. It's a scary thing when your house floods, I am so grateful for their patience and help during such a stressful time. Would definitely recommend

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Service

Hy-pro Plumbing & Drain Cleaning
(519) 622-7770
Cambridge
N1R1K2

I have not been happy with Jeremy's work instead of putting in a flow valve in a toilet on his first visit, he changed valves and we still had water leakage, second visit I was told I needed a new toilet as they should be changed every 10 years estimating $800 for a colored toilet. I felt I could not trust him. I bought a flow valve and did my own plumbing. In our area Jeremy is giving Hy-pro a poor reputation as he did similar to one of my friends who ended up with a new toilet that she does not like.

Private User reviews Cambridge, ON

Avoid

Excessively over-priced for a job done incorrectly. Look elsewhere.

----- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- --- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- - - -

steven  from Cambridge
steven from Cambridge
0 reviews Cambridge, ON

Drain Problems

Very happy with the service i got from Nick, called Hypro after a mini disaster late at night ( basement was flooding) Nick came in less than 1hr which was a life saver, not only did he fix the problem but helped me clean up the mess. Very cheap in cost for what i got and i definitely will call again if i have any other issues

Robin Crowley from Cambridge
Robin Crowley from Cambridge
1 review Cambridge, ON

Update Plumbing

WORST contractor I ever hired. Disastrous from beginning to end. Just to tell you a little bit.....They had my basement filled with black water and trekked it through my house. Then they took my hose and sprayed it down my basement stairs into my basement flushing everything to my sump pump, including many small copper pipe pieces which ended up clogging my sump pump causing it to run all night without my knowledge. I awoke to find my pump burned out and my entire basement filled with smoke. As angry as I was that I had to shell out more money to buy a new sump pump, it is lucky it burned out or Hy-pro may have been responsible for my entire house burning down while I slept. Although my plumbing is now updated, i consistently hear a banging noise every time I use my water now that was not there before Hy-pro ever touched my plumbing. Unless you want a NIGHTMARE, do not use this company!