Golden Line Property Maintenance

House & Apartment Cleaning
1 Old Old Toronto ON M5R2E2
HomeStars  >  House & Apartment Cleaning in Toronto  >  Golden Line Property Maintenance

Review for Golden Line Property Maintenance

House Cleaning

Golden Line Property Maintenance
905-237-7273
1 Old
Old Toronto
M5R2E2

2 ladies arrived at my home. Did not ask for a tour of the house or any instructions. There was a dirty Swiffer in the cleaning bucket. I offered a clean one and she said she didn't need it because she would just use that dirty one to wipe down the baseboards. Can not make a bed! didn't tuck in sheets, they were just hanging down. When I told her about it, She said "I can do it if you want it's not a big deal!" So she "fixed it" when I went back to check, she had just put the corner of sheet under the mattress, not evenly properly tucked. Sheets were all wrinkly under comforter. I walked in my kitchen and she was sitting at my island on her phone. When I walked in she said she was waiting for the other lady to come mop the floor! Sat there for 20 mins (that I seen) could've been longer? There was streaks on the toilet. When I showed her, she said "oh must've been the spray that the other lady used." Won't be using this service any longer.