Fireplaces

(403) 607-3004
Calgary
AB
T2L1L1

I called Monday Novatechfireplace Services for my gas fireplace maintenance. Aaron responded very quick we decided on Wednesday appointment. He came on time , did job efficiently. My fireplace got fixed and cleaned. He even did touch up paint on my peeling corner of my fireplace. Also he put some amazing material (sorry forget the name) puts more light and beautiful illusion on burning wood.
He did his job very clean also extremly respectful to my home. Bonus very reasonable. If I could I would give more stars. Highly recommend company.

Jessica from Calgary
Jessica from Calgary

Gas Fireplace Cleaning and Servicing

Aaron did an excellent job cleaning and servicing our gas fireplace. He also skillfully touched up the paint for us. Every time we look at the fireplace we are still shocked by what a difference he made to its appearance. Aaron was easy to contact and arrived on time on a Saturday afternoon. He was polite, knowledgeable, quick, clean and efficient. The final bill was the same as his estimate. We would recommend him to anyone who wants their gas fireplace to look and operate like new.

Looking for Fireplaces pros in Calgary?