Enso Gardens Ltd.

Landscape Contractors & Designers

Reviews for Enso Gardens Ltd.

ron in Toronto
ron in Toronto

complete backyard garden upgrade

Ensogardens recently re-did our backyard They started by cutting back one large tree branch, removing overgrown shrubs, and designing a new layout. They created a very open, simple garden, with a nice mix of plants, and some great stonework. We are very happy with the result, and only sorry that we'll need to wait until spring /summer to see the result come to life

Thank you for having us installing your garden. It is always a joy working with someone like you that appreciate beauty.

mike in Mississauga
mike in Mississauga

FRESH SOD AND NEW GARDEN

Amazing people to deal with - amazing work - take it from me, very professional and their work is fantastic! I would highly recommend them to be used for anything related to the outdoors

It's beautiful to live and do well. Thank you Mike. All the best. .

Heather in Toronto
Heather in Toronto

Grand, lush and tasteful front porch!

I wanted to try potscaping which is the latest garden craze and Siuw of Enso Gardens guided me through the process patiently. In the end I went with Siuw’s suggestions for my front porch pots and they turned out to be fabulous! My front porch now looks grand, colourful and very tasteful. She also did a wonderful job of creating two herb pots in my backyard. Thank you Enso Gardens!!!

Thanks Heather. It was wonderful to work with you.?enjoy your garden. Have a fantastic summer.

C McDougall in Mississauga
C McDougall in Mississauga

Back Yard Transformation

I’ve taken a couple of months to write this because I’m still absorbing how beautiful my garden is as a result of the work done by Enso Gardens.

I found Enso Gardens on the internet and knew when I contacted them, they are Toronto based and I’m outside that area. My contact email must have touched Siuw because she agreed to come out, hear my story, sense my needs and quote on my back garden. My yard was ‘ok’ (in my eyes) but I wanted something with more character and simpler to maintain since I’m getting older.

Siuw is very quiet and really listens and absorbs what you say. She has an intuitive mind and a talent for sensing a customer’s wishes and dreams. My estimate was not realistic and Siuw was tactful and honest in response to that. She took away measurements, ideas and input and created a design I immediately loved. There was a lot of work involved and the price tag was high but not unfair. My gut was telling me to go ahead and that I wouldn’t be sorry. I'd already had a few designs but they just didn't capture what I was looking for. Siuw really nailed it.

We picked a date and rain or shine (and lots of heat!), the team was there, quietly turning my dream into a reality. There was LOT of heavy work moving stone by hand (my gate is too small for a bobcat). She used some of my plant material and introduced other plants and shrubs to balance out the design. I love the dry stream bed and how she placed the rocks and pebbles throughout the plantings. She created a second patio area in front of my large shed, pulling it together nicely instead of just standing out. My neignbours would come in the evenings to check on what was being transformed and they loved it as much I do.

I can’t thank Siuw enough for her vision and her dedication to her work. She was flexible - I could’t part with some plants, she was firm (I’m not to do any more one-off shopping…) and she was so creative. I can hardly wait to see how it throughout the seasons - there is just so much character… sigh. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Thank you for taking your time and carefully writing this wonderful review. We had a great time working in your garden and appreciate the hospitality from you and your neighbours. We also were very happy installing this garden, with its simplicity, richness, and elegance. We hope it will provide you with joy for many years to come.

Private User reviews Simcoe County, ON

Garden Design and Planting

Siuw and the team did a wonderful job with our backyard garden beds. The beds were empty for years as we unsure of what to plant in there. Siuw reviewed our ideas and provided her knowledgeable feedback for a better arrangement of plants. The team was quick and efficient at planting. We would definitely use their services again.

We're so glad you are happy with the planting! Hope your puppy enjoys it too!

Julia Solyom-Newman from Toronto
Julia Solyom-Newman from Toronto

natural stone garden path

About 14 years ago, I had Enso Gardens Ltd. put in a natural stone patio and footpath in my backyard. I was so pleased with their work, that I recently located them again for an additional footpath. They not only gave me the best estimate, but they created a beautiful footpath in a very short time (3 days, working around the rain). When I wasn't happy with the colour of some of the stone, they readily changed it. As well as doing a fantastic job, Enso also cleaned the area around it very well, and did not stint on any materials they used.
In short, I would highly recommend Enso Gardens Ltd. for excellent workmanship and great customer service!
JSN

Hi Julia, we're so happy that you are enjoying your path. It was a pleasure working on it and I hope the cat wasn't too bothered by the machine tamper!
All the best,
Enso Gardens

Laura  in Toronto
Laura in Toronto

Backyard Oasis

After construction of my house my backyard was a pile of construction debris, dug up sand, and lots and lots of weeds. Siuw and her team transformed it into a beautiful and functional backyard for me and my family to enjoy. Siuw was excellent to work with! Collaborating with Siuw was a pleasure, she had lots of suggestions and really good ideas, all of which stayed within our budget. Her team got the work done on time and were very professional when on site. I would definitely recommend Enso gardens to anyone who is thinking of embarking on a landscaping or gardening project, you won't be disappointed!!

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. We had a great time working on your garden, and hope your and your family enjoy it for many years to come.

Dan
Dan

Garden goddess!

In the fall, I hired Enso Gardens on recommendation from my neighbour and I'm so glad I did. I cannot recommend Siuw and her team enough. She is so attentive with a super keen (perfectionist) eye for things I did not even consider.

She really went above and beyond, giving me a front garden to be proud of. She also does amazing seasonal planters. Can't wait for my spring addition!

Thank you Dan for having us installing your garden. It is always a joy working with someone like you that appreciate beauty.

Ruby
Ruby

My front garden now has the WOW factor

I couldn't be happier: Siuw and her team transformed my ho-hum front yard into an expansive and gorgeous landscape befitting my century home.

What I appreciated most of all was Siuw's keen artistic eye: she didn't stop until she found the perfect orientation for each stone, a strong architectural line for the front path, and the most harmonious placement of the plants with the house. Her vision and judgement were impeccable.

Siuw's crew was fantastic: they worked quickly and were a pleasure to deal with. Each of them strove to create a beautiful and perfect result. Their work was meticulous.

I couldn't recommend Siuw and Enso Gardens highly enough. A+++

Ruby, thanks for having us to create the garden for you. We appreciate your hospitality and those home made cookies and good coffees. I hope the garden will bring you lots of joy and harmony year after year.

Laura
Laura

Thrilled!

I recently moved into a '50s bungalow with a large back yard which had been allowed to get terribly overgrown. I needed someone to tell me what to keep, what to remove, and what to trim, and then design something that delivered a calm elegance while also being relatively low maintenance.

I spoke with several landscape architects before I finally found Siuw at Enso Gardens and right away I knew she was the person I wanted. Not only was her aesthetic sense in keeping with mine, but she was so easy to work with that I knew right away that my yard was going to be totally transformed to meet my dreams.

First Siuw talked with me about my vision, and offered great suggestions. Then she did the design, and was always willing to make any change I requested, occasionally offering suggestions I hadn't thought of but were much better than my own ideas. She worked within my budget and when my dream started exceeding my finances (too easy to do!), she edited her design accordingly and totally without complaint.

Once they started working, Siuw and her crew were there every day, barring weather catastrophes. I was especially pleased to see that Siuw was working alongside the crew, not just telling them what to do and then disappearing (something others I have contracted have done). And she's a perfectionist! I have a water feature that I think she redid 3 times because it didn't look exactly as she envisioned it. Added bonus: my dogs loved her and her crew -- and they, in turn, were all wonderful with the dogs, who hung out with them for hours as they worked.

At the end, Siuw walked me through the garden completely, explained how to maintain and prune the plants, and how to decommission the water feature for winter and recommission in the spring. I'm not a great gardener on my own, but she made me feel comfortable that I can take care of this garden the way it deserves.

Overall, I couldn't be more thrilled. My back yard is totally transformed, with new plantings, including shrubs to provide privacy, a water feature, a "dry river bed" that gives a lovely focus to one side of the garden, a secondary patio at the back of the yard, and interesting focal points every direction you turn. Mine was their last job before winter so many of the plants they put in were already dormant when they were planted, which means I don't yet have the full sense of what it will look like in-season. But I can see the wonderful design and know it will be absolutely beautiful come spring. Thanks, Siuw!!

Thanks Laura. It is important to us that you and your dogs love the garden and will continue enjoy the garden as it continuing to grow. We are looking forward to continue serving you in the future.

- Team Enso Gardens Ltd.

More about Enso Gardens Ltd.

We are a Toronto based landscape design and construction company that meets homeowners who want to transform their outdoor space into more liveable and inspiring gardens. With our experience and creative efforts, we can assist such ideas to become beautiful spaces that compliment individual lifestyles.