GasPro Tech

Barrie ON L4N 5V7

Reviews for GasPro Tech

Excellent Service

Tom was very quick in responding and coming by our place for a quote.
Tom recommended the proper furnace for our home and he was very professional and extremely knowledgeable in the products and our needs. We were very happy with his work. I would definitely use his services again if needed. Rob

15 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Installing new fireplace and removing old one

I had excellent experience with Tom in the past and did not hesitate to call him again to install a fireplace at my location. Just like last time, Tom did an excellent job of installing and connecting new fireplace to the gas line. At the same time Tom has removed the old fireplace that was declared by authorities "unsafe" and could not be fixed any longer. Again, clean job and no corner cutting. Would turn to Tom again for any gas related work in the future. Highly recommended. He might not be the cheapest one, but if you want your equipment to work for ages, Tom is the right technician.

15 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Fast, professional, responsible, reasonably priced service

I selected Tom Bock among about 10 other professionals called in to install a new gas line through the crawling space in my house. Tom was the first who clearly explained what to expect, what kind of materials will be chosen and why, price structure and what needs to be done to satisfy building codes. Not only Tom made an excellent and beautiful job of installing a new gas line, but he also followed through to make sure building codes are complied with (e.g., range hood vents out, the cabinet clearance is at least 30" from the surface of the range etc.) The work was done very quickly and safety was my top priority (second one was price, of course!) I am completely satisfied with the work done by Tom and will not hesitate to call him again or recommend to anybody in the Barrie area.

Mallory from Innisfil
Mallory from Innisfil
1 review Innisfil, ON

Gas Fireplace Maintenance

We were selling our house and as a part of the recommendations from our agent it was suggested we get our gas fireplace cleaned and serviced. We had been in the house for over 4 years without any issues with it. The technician showed up from this company and did the whole cleaning and then discovered we didn't have a part in the fireplace that is needed as a safety feature to stop it from over heating. He then placed a Red Tag on our fireplace. He told me because of the age of the fireplace that we couldn't get the part replaced and would need to spend $3000-$4000 on a new one. He also said our chimney needed to be cleaned which wasn't a service he offered. This all came as a huge surprise to me as we had never had any issues with the fireplace and it was the only way we heated our house. This same technician was at our house 3.5 years prior when we did think we had any issue with the fireplace did a whole exam of the fireplace and gave it the all clear. Why wasn't this missing part discovered then? We've also never removed or replaced any parts in the fireplace because, again, we had no problems with it. Anyways after a phone call to the manufacturer I discovered we could replace the missing part. We also had our chimney cleaned and it turned out that a cleaning wasn't needed after all. When the part came in a different company was used to replace it!

Chris from Midhurst
Chris from Midhurst
2 reviews Midhurst, ON

Pool Heater

Hired this company to troubleshoot pool heater fault and install exhaust stack now that it is in building. The tech (Tom) quickly did the required work without cutting any corners and solved fault error in system. This company is extremely good at what they do and I would recommend them to anyone that needs any type of service to their HVAC system and or pool heaters.