No Delay Glass & Mirror

411 FOUR VALLEY DR Vaughan ON L4K 5Z3
HomeStars  >  Mirrors & Glass in Concord  >  No Delay Glass & Mirror

Reviews for No Delay Glass & Mirror

Shower Glass and mirror

It was just an awesome experience. My third project with this company and I am always pleased with the results. Fast turnover, Clean, really professional and helpful. Good Job. I will not hesitate to call them for my next project. I definitively recommend this company

Thank you so much for your kind words...We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us....We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Kustom Contracting Inc.
Kustom Contracting Inc.

Glass work

They are great, they're on time and I really have nothing bad to say about them. I use them all the time. He is a great guy to work with.

Great to hear that Andrew is happy with our job. We will continue to improve our service and quality.

Alex from Toronto
Alex from Toronto
1 review ,

Multiple projects

We’ve used them a number of times. They are really great. They are the only glass people we use. They are high end, detailed oriented glass workers. The first job they did for us was a shower wall. By now they have done numerous other projects for us.

Alan from Toronto
Alan from Toronto

Shower glass and mirror installation

Everything was very good and the job was also very quick. There really is no delay with them. I have definitely already recommended them to other people. They do a great job.

Thanks for the great review, it is always a pleasure working with you

Andrey from Port Perry
Andrey from Port Perry
1 review Port Perry, ON

Mirror, shower installation

Everything they have done has been fine. I haven’t had any problem with it. If they have ever made a mistake, which is not their fault and normal, they have been happy to fix it.

Thanks for the great review. We take great pride in our work and service and we are glad that you had such a great experience working with us.

Craig from Orangeville
Craig from Orangeville
1 review Orangeville, ON

Shower glass and mirror installation

They did shower glass and a full length nine inch mirror for me. There was no problem with the quality whatsoever. It was a good job and I was happy.

Hi Boss, thank you for the amazing review. We are glad to have been able to provide you with such excellent service and product. Looking forward to working with you always...

Sheila from Richmond Hill
Sheila from Richmond Hill
1 review York, ON

Basement finishing

The guys did a
good job..very professional and they have lots of ideas ..especially if you are not sure of what you want like me....from measurement to installation 3day ....beautiful work ,,, soo impressed

Thanks...glad you you like our work.

More about No Delay Glass & Mirror

NODELAY GLASS & MIRROR take pride in our high quality glass and mirror products. We specialize in glass and mirror manufacturing and residential and commercial installations. Our professional custom work and fast turnaround time has made us a leader in the glass industry. All of our residential installations come with ...