Vorob Craft Cabinetry

Reviews for Vorob Craft Cabinetry

Oksana in Guelph
Oksana in Guelph

Beautiful Brand New Kitchen

The entire team and experience was exceptional. My daughter's kitchen looks beautiful! Everyone was extremely helpful and hard working in creating a quality product. The entire process was seamless, the team is very knowledgeable and was always responsive and on time. We recommend this company to anyone that would like to do their kitchen. Modern design, great colour options, we went with a glossy finish and couldn’t be happier! Thank you very much to Roman, Bogdan, Volodymyr and Igor for your services!

New Kitchen

I have been using my kitchen for 2 months already and I am very happy with the end result. Particularly a big thank you to the Vorob Craft Cabinetry. Roma is a very responsible and honest person. He responded quickly to phone calls, any concerns were solved in an efficient manner, and the project was done as promised. They used high quality hardware and materials for the cabinets. Although my kitchen cabinets are a light grey colour, any stains that accumulate on them are easily removed with simple cleaning.
I would highly recommend Vorob Craft team for your kitchen project.

wayneg84
wayneg84

My new high gloss kitchen

Awesome team, great work!!!! We used them for our kitchen Reno project. The guys did excellent job, fully satisfied and recommend.

Wayne

Thank you, Wayne it was a pleasure!

matt
matt

New walk in Closet

We bought a new condo decided to do some improvements prior moving in. Hired VorobCraft as we worked with them before. As always boys were very helpful and professional. They completely redesigned a walk in closet, so it can fit more stuff and looks gorgeous at the same time.

Thanks folks again
Matt

Thank you, Matt for you time and good words

Tom
Tom

Full kitchen and living room renovation

Amazing job has been done at my place. I was looking just for kitchen cabinets replacement but the folks also have offered full renovation of the entire kitchen and living room. 100% was satisfied and impressed with all the designing and quality. Would definitely work with them again. - Tom

Thanks for your choice to work with us, and for the review!

solomiya.biliak
solomiya.biliak

Kitchen Renovation

The amazing company. The work was done very efficiently and very quickly. Would recommend these company to everyone who needs their kitchen to be done

Thank you, it was our pleasure to work on your project!

Andrew
Andrew

Kitchen renovation with custom built cabinets and trim

Everything was completed on time and on budget as per initial quote. Professional team working. Cleaned up after completion.

Thanks Andrew, it was pleasure working with you.

-VorobCraft Team

Zoriana
Zoriana

New amazing Kitchen

Thanks Roman and Taras for a stunning kitchen. I like that company and recommend it to everyone.

-Zoriana

Thanks Zoriana

Andrew K.
Andrew K.

Wardrobe for Andrew

I decided to write my review here as I’m deeply convinced that such specialists must be known by every person who wants to have a perfect walk-in-closet and other furniture they create. I found them thanks to my colleague who has already been satisfied with their work. As my family also needed a custom wardrobe I was convinced from the first minute who’d be in charge of this task.

Following their suggestions, we chose an astonishing design which is also very practical. They are very patient and tolerant, which is in my opinion very important in this job. I wish Vorobcraft grateful customers and prosperity!

Natalie, E.
Natalie, E.

Kitchen replacement

Hired them, few weeks ago and got my new kitchen just before Christmas Eve. So all relatives could enjoy our new kitchen. Very grateful that the guys from Vorobcraft made Christmas more cozy and comfortable for us. Recommend them to everyone.

Natalie

Thank you Natalie. It was pleasure to work with you.

Regards,
VorobCraft

More about Vorob Craft Cabinetry

VorobCraft specializes in custom kitchen cabinetry and countertop installations, helping clients bring their creative visions to life.

By using state of the art equipment, quality materials, and outstanding service, we ensure precise walk-throughs, quick installations, and unbeatable customer satisfaction.

Our services extend all throughout the Toronto area, providing you with certified, experienced, and insured professionals who can assist you with all your cabinetry and countertop needs!

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
Kitchen cabinets, Wall Units, Custom Wardrobes, Bath Vanities, Fireplace Mantels,Office Furniture, Kitchen Remodeling, Solid Surface Countertops
We provide an array of different services that are targeted towards unique tastes, budgets, and purposes. By allowing clients to have input regarding the design of their space, it gives them a chance to understand the processes and elements used in our services. This process gives VorobCraft a better understanding of our clients needs and wants during the project, ensuring proper results the first time.