Frank's Painting & Decorating

Reviews for Frank's Painting & Decorating

Gary in Toronto from Toronto
Gary in Toronto from Toronto

Painting My Whole, Large House

I hired Frank to paint my house, a big house, and he did a superlative job at a fair price, including doing all the underlying, necessary work of thorough preparation, scraping, sanding, etc. so the job will last for years. He even replaced some rotting trim around one window without my even asking, and did this for no additional cost. He took no shortcuts. It was as if he was working on his own house. He is extremely personable, conscientious, careful with your property and is the kind of contractor I wish everyone could experience. You can get my number from him to see this work if you like.

ktmochizuki in Toronto, Ontario
ktmochizuki in Toronto, Ontario

Frank is the best

We retained Frank for painting services in our home and he did an excellent job at a fair price. He also went above and beyond, and fixed several things in our home including the kitchen faucet, a toilet and shower heads. He also repaired some cabinetry in our kitchen, and made it look as good as new. He is very nice to deal with and we will retain him again. He came highly recommended from a colleague, and we cannot recommend him highly enough.

Thank you for the kind words the pleasure was all mine! F:)

Valiant Design Co.
Valiant Design Co.

Painting & Decorating

Frank Magill is probably the most honest person I have ever dealt with in the industry. His rates are reasonable and his work impeccable. Definitely recommend Frank's Painting & Decorating

Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Toronto?