METRO ELECTRICAL CONTRACTORS LTD

METRO ELECTRICAL CONTRACTORS LTD

Reviews for METRO ELECTRICAL CONTRACTORS LTD

Lois KC from Etobicoke
Lois KC from Etobicoke

Replace exterior lighting, fix doorbell, and more

Metro is our go-to company for anything electrical. We have had a lot of work done by Tony, and this time by Mike and Adam.
I have pages of notes I took from Tony's last visit, from giving me explanations on 'how things work" and advice. So much appreciated. I should have written a review. If I had, I would have given 5 stars.
This review is for the most recent work done. 5 stars for sure. Mike and Adam were right on time. They were friendly and engaging...which never hurts...and worked diligently, educating us as to what they were doing along the way. When they were done, they walked me through their finished work to make sure I approved. They cleaned up and removed all garbage and packaging with them.

Rachael from North York
Rachael from North York

Breaker panel replacement

Tony and his staff updated our glass fuse box to a breaker panel. We knew the job would be tough (old house) but his staff was really good with it and did a very thorough job.