Quality One Home Services

Reviews for Quality One Home Services

Sandi in Delta
Sandi in Delta
1 review Delta, BC

roof moss removal, gutters cleaned, roof moss spray, house wash

Your company is incredible. Raul is such a hard, conscientious worker who absolutely amazed me the way he could walk around my steep roof. He certainly had his work cut out for him with my roof that was covered in moss and my house that was filthy. He cleaned everything to perfection with no debris left behind. He was here for five days with no disruption to me and my little dog. You hardly even realized he was here. If you want a first class job done I would highly recommend Quality One.

Amazing!! Thanks so much Sandi :-)
Yours was a big job!!

Private User reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Top notch service.

Great service, Ryan and Grayson did a great job on the house. I'm really pleased with the way it looks. and the were both very conscientious and professional, a real pleasure to deal with.

Plus I was blown away when Ryan showed up this afternoon to replace a broken downspout receiver that I was unaware of.

You've got a couple great guys there, hang on to them.

Awesome, thank you :-)
I'll be sure to let Ryan and Grayson know about this review.
Thanks again!

Private User reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

House and gutter cleaning

Ryan did an outstanding job, he was neat, efficient and very careful around my gardens. The house looks like new. Definitely a quality job. Thanks to Mike and Ryan for the excellent service!

Awesome! Thanks for taking the time to write a review!
I'll let Ryan know his pro work is appreciated :-)
Cheers,

Leslie in Coquitlam
Leslie in Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Window, gutters, skylights and roof cleaning

We had a one man crew (Fej) come to our place to do gutters, flat roof clean, skylights, windows. The work was spectacular, he was very accommodating, courteous and pleasant. I would recommend them whole heartily and making my list for next year as to what I would like them to do.

Hi Leslie,
Thanks for the review!
Fej is awesome!!
Thanks again,

Cookindana in New Westminster
Cookindana in New Westminster
1 review New Westminster, BC

Best service yet

Mike and the crew at Quality One did a fantastic job of cleaning our home and gutters. I have had 3 previous companies power wash, clean our gutters and clean our windows with okay results.
The crew were polite and courteous and cleaned up very well after finishing the job. I highly recommend Quality One.

Thanks so much Dana!! :-)
I'll let Ryan & Grayson know about your review.

michael in Pitt Meadows
michael in Pitt Meadows
1 review Pitt Meadows, BC

house washing

I ended up being away when they washed our whole house, very pleased they moved all our deck furniture, and put it all back.
Deck boxes, table, and chairs. Plus moved all my wood and washed underneath then put it all back.
Very good job, the house is sparkling clean.
YES I will used them again

Hi Michael,
Thank you for the review!
I'm glad you were happy with the work.
I'll let Ryan and Fej know about your great review.
Cheers!

Roger in Delta
Roger in Delta
3 reviews Delta, BC

Roof Cleaning/Moss Removal

Raul and his crew showed up on time, and completed the task ahead of schedule. The final cost was in line with the estimate. It was a pleasure to interact with Raul. He is polite, accommodating, and obviously highly skilled at what he does. I highly recommend this company.

Thanks for the review Roger!!
I'll be sure to pass on your comments to Raul :-)
Thanks,

Karen Irvine
Karen Irvine
1 review Vancouver, BC

Last Minute Siding & Window Cleaning

I sent a last minute request for siding, windows and roof cleaning. We were having an event at the house. I was not surprised when Mike advised they were fully booked. The roof was not as important and when that was taken out of the project for a later time, Mike was able to squeeze us in! Ryan arrived on time, was very courteous, worked methodically and was super tidy! What a great job! Our siding looks like new and our windows and screens are so clean you don't think they are there! Right from the beginning this has been a great experience. Looking forward to the roof cleaning in the fall ......... Thank you gentlemen!

Thanks for the awesome review Karen!! :-)

donjulie in
donjulie in
2 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

House and soffiting washing.

Very responsive and professional company. Ryan who washed our house worked hard and did a great job, and to top it off he actually did a little more cleaning than we had requested and in the end the job was still done for the estimated price, which I might add was very reasonable! Use these guys for your house cleaning and you will have zero issues! Everything from their responsiveness to our initial call to Mikes estimate visit, and Ryan's brush work cleaning was fantastic. Ryan did in less than a day what would have taken me days, and washed the top gables on our house that I have never been able to get at due to the height. Thanks again Don and Julie Mackenzie.

Thank you so much for the excellent review Don & Julie!!
It was great working for you two.
Thanks again,

More about Quality One Home Services

Quality One Home Services is a company that offers professional exterior cleaning services such as Roof Cleaning/Moss Removal, Siding Cleaning/House Washing, Window Cleaning, Pressure Washing and Gutter/Eavestrough Cleaning in the Metro Vancouver area