Gutters & Eavestroughs

Home Is Where The Heart Is
Home Is Where The Heart Is
4 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Inside Gutters Cleaned Out

This company was great in getting back to me and being flexible with the time. I need to get my gutters flowing again. They arrived promptly cleaned my gutters and didn't leave anything behind. The day was miserable but they were efficient and quick and did the job at a very reasonable price. I'd definitely use them again. Thanks for the work, Nathan.

Thank you for the review. Nathan is great :-)

Josie
Josie
2 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Great service

Mike was great to deal with. His guy didn’t do a thorough job on spraying my roof. Mike came and checked the roof. He later did it again with the guy and ensured my roof was done and sprayed properly.
It was a pleasure to deal with him. He is knowledgeable and provide excellent service. The price quoted is also very resonable. I highly recommend Quality One for their great service and excellent work provided.

Thank you for the review Josie :-) Much appreciated! I don't think the weather was dry enough on that first spray attempt. Glad we sorted it out though!
Thanks again :-)

Marisa. P in Coquitlam
Marisa. P in Coquitlam
4 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Inside gutter cleaning

Quality One was really easy to book with. They were able to come a day before the planned date and I was happy they could!
My gutters hadn't been done in a long time so Nathan had his work cut out for him.
He did a great job and cleaned up after himself! No clumps left anywhere in the yard.
The gutters are so clean! Nathan was very informative and very courteous. I will definitely book a roof cleaning and new cap installation in the Spring.

Amazing :-) Thanks Marisa!!

Jim in Richmond
Jim in Richmond
1 review Richmond, BC

House washing including gutter inside cleaning - Richmond

We were very pleased with the work that Ryan and Raul did in cleaning our house.
Each individual was professional, diligent and demonstrated great Customer Service.
We would not hesitate to recommend Quality One for this work and Ryan and Raul for the great job that they did. Mike was very responsive in coordinating the work and responding to our request for quotation and associated questions.
Thanks guys !

Awesome, thanks Jim!
I'll pass on the word to Raul & Ryan.
Thanks again :-)

Sandi in Delta
Sandi in Delta
1 review Delta, BC

roof moss removal, gutters cleaned, roof moss spray, house wash

Your company is incredible. Raul is such a hard, conscientious worker who absolutely amazed me the way he could walk around my steep roof. He certainly had his work cut out for him with my roof that was covered in moss and my house that was filthy. He cleaned everything to perfection with no debris left behind. He was here for five days with no disruption to me and my little dog. You hardly even realized he was here. If you want a first class job done I would highly recommend Quality One.

Amazing!! Thanks so much Sandi :-)
Yours was a big job!!

Private User reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Top notch service.

Great service, Ryan and Grayson did a great job on the house. I'm really pleased with the way it looks. and the were both very conscientious and professional, a real pleasure to deal with.

Plus I was blown away when Ryan showed up this afternoon to replace a broken downspout receiver that I was unaware of.

You've got a couple great guys there, hang on to them.

Awesome, thank you :-)
I'll be sure to let Ryan and Grayson know about this review.
Thanks again!

Private User reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

House and gutter cleaning

Ryan did an outstanding job, he was neat, efficient and very careful around my gardens. The house looks like new. Definitely a quality job. Thanks to Mike and Ryan for the excellent service!

Awesome! Thanks for taking the time to write a review!
I'll let Ryan know his pro work is appreciated :-)
Cheers,

Leslie in Coquitlam
Leslie in Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Window, gutters, skylights and roof cleaning

We had a one man crew (Fej) come to our place to do gutters, flat roof clean, skylights, windows. The work was spectacular, he was very accommodating, courteous and pleasant. I would recommend them whole heartily and making my list for next year as to what I would like them to do.

Hi Leslie,

1181 Fletcher Way
Port Coquitlam
BC
V3C 6B5

Mike and the crew at Quality One did a fantastic job of cleaning our home and gutters. I have had 3 previous companies power wash, clean our gutters and clean our windows with okay results.
The crew were polite and courteous and cleaned up very well after finishing the job. I highly recommend Quality One.

Thanks so much Dana!! :-)
I'll let Ryan & Grayson know about your review.

michael in Pitt Meadows
michael in Pitt Meadows
1 review Pitt Meadows, BC

house washing

I ended up being away when they washed our whole house, very pleased they moved all our deck furniture, and put it all back.
Deck boxes, table, and chairs. Plus moved all my wood and washed underneath then put it all back.
Very good job, the house is sparkling clean.
YES I will used them again

Hi Michael,
Thank you for the review!
I'm glad you were happy with the work.
I'll let Ryan and Fej know about your great review.
Cheers!

More about Quality One Home Services

Quality One Home Services is a company that offers professional exterior cleaning services such as Roof Cleaning/Moss Removal, Siding Cleaning/House Washing, Window Cleaning, Pressure Washing and Gutter/Eavestrough Cleaning in the Metro Vancouver area