Quality One Home Services

Gutters & Eavestroughs
1841 Woodvale Ave Coquitlam BC V3J 3H3
HomeStars  >  Gutters & Eavestroughs in New Westminster  >  Quality One Home Services

Reviews for Quality One Home Services

Leslie in Coquitlam
Leslie in Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Window, gutters, skylights and roof cleaning

We had a one man crew (Fej) come to our place to do gutters, flat roof clean, skylights, windows. The work was spectacular, he was very accommodating, courteous and pleasant. I would recommend them whole heartily and making my list for next year as to what I would like them to do.

Hi Leslie,
Thanks for the review!
Fej is awesome!!
Thanks again,

Cookindana in New Westminster
Cookindana in New Westminster
1 review New Westminster, BC

Best service yet

Mike and the crew at Quality One did a fantastic job of cleaning our home and gutters. I have had 3 previous companies power wash, clean our gutters and clean our windows with okay results.
The crew were polite and courteous and cleaned up very well after finishing the job. I highly recommend Quality One.

Thanks so much Dana!! :-)
I'll let Ryan & Grayson know about your review.

michael in Pitt Meadows
michael in Pitt Meadows
1 review Pitt Meadows, BC

house washing

I ended up being away when they washed our whole house, very pleased they moved all our deck furniture, and put it all back.
Deck boxes, table, and chairs. Plus moved all my wood and washed underneath then put it all back.
Very good job, the house is sparkling clean.
YES I will used them again

Hi Michael,
Thank you for the review!
I'm glad you were happy with the work.
I'll let Ryan and Fej know about your great review.
Cheers!

Roger in Delta
Roger in Delta
3 reviews Delta, BC

Roof Cleaning/Moss Removal

Raul and his crew showed up on time, and completed the task ahead of schedule. The final cost was in line with the estimate. It was a pleasure to interact with Raul. He is polite, accommodating, and obviously highly skilled at what he does. I highly recommend this company.

Thanks for the review Roger!!
I'll be sure to pass on your comments to Raul :-)
Thanks,

Karen Irvine
Karen Irvine
1 review Vancouver, BC

Last Minute Siding & Window Cleaning

I sent a last minute request for siding, windows and roof cleaning. We were having an event at the house. I was not surprised when Mike advised they were fully booked. The roof was not as important and when that was taken out of the project for a later time, Mike was able to squeeze us in! Ryan arrived on time, was very courteous, worked methodically and was super tidy! What a great job! Our siding looks like new and our windows and screens are so clean you don't think they are there! Right from the beginning this has been a great experience. Looking forward to the roof cleaning in the fall ......... Thank you gentlemen!

Thanks for the awesome review Karen!! :-)

donjulie in
donjulie in
2 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

House and soffiting washing.

Very responsive and professional company. Ryan who washed our house worked hard and did a great job, and to top it off he actually did a little more cleaning than we had requested and in the end the job was still done for the estimated price, which I might add was very reasonable! Use these guys for your house cleaning and you will have zero issues! Everything from their responsiveness to our initial call to Mikes estimate visit, and Ryan's brush work cleaning was fantastic. Ryan did in less than a day what would have taken me days, and washed the top gables on our house that I have never been able to get at due to the height. Thanks again Don and Julie Mackenzie.

Thank you so much for the excellent review Don & Julie!!
It was great working for you two.
Thanks again,

Nrgbars_Aaron in
Nrgbars_Aaron in
5 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Exterior House Brush Wash, Gutters, Windows, Deck Cleaning

I am extremely picky when it comes to people working on my home. The brush cleaning was amazing and I was stunned when I saw the house. Like freshly painted it was so perfectly clean. Far better than expected.
Our house had heavy green growth all over, gutters, fascia, deck and siding with oxidization on the vinyl siding. I was prepared to replace siding, fascia and gutters it was so bad.

I was so impressed I have already told multiple friends about them.
Their mild chemical and brush work was perfect and not harsh like a pressure washer. NEVER pressure wash vinyl, get brush work by pros like these guys.

They also went above and beyond and repaired a gutter for me.

Awesome!! Thanks Aaron!
I look forward to working for you two again.
Cheers,

Jane
Jane
1 review Vancouver, BC

Whole House Wash Package

First time home owner and really didn't know what to expect. After checking several companies for an estimate of the job, it was obvious the professionalism at Quality zone was bar none.

Kiana and Fej were prompt and friendly to my email inquiry. An accurate and fair quote using google satellite image was provided, with detailed breakdown and no hidden cost or surprise cost overruns. Mike was all class with my questions and scheduling. The best part, is Ryan who did the work. He spent 10 solid hours, no rushing through the job or cutting corners. My patio furniture was treated respectfully, and guess what? I found only after that unsolicited, Ryan had even given them a wipe down too! I'm just floored by not just a job well done but the level of thoughtfulness that I didn't expect or imagined still exist in our world today when everyone seems to be after making a quick buck.

Definitely recommend these guys, I know I won't have to look elsewhere come next spring.

Thank you guys!

Amazing!! Thank you so much Jane :-) Ryan is awesome for sure...and we do the best we can with customer service. Not always easy during this busy season. Thanks again! Mike

Heather Harivel from North  Vancouver

1181 Fletcher Way
Port Coquitlam
BC
V3C 6B5

Mike and Ryan did a tremendous job of removing a big build up of moss on the roof and washing the whole house using soft brushes and a garden hose. The siding (which is 32 years old) looks brand new. They were careful not to get moss in our swimming pool while they worked and did a wonderful job of cleaning up. Mike was very accommodating at moving our scheduled time so all is this work could be done before the winter cover came off our pool. I would highly recommend this very professional company.

Thanks so much Heather!! Love it :-)

More about Quality One Home Services

Quality One Home Services is a company that offers professional exterior cleaning services such as Roof Cleaning/Moss Removal, Siding Cleaning/House Washing, Window Cleaning, Pressure Washing and Gutter/Eavestrough Cleaning in the Metro Vancouver area