Quality One Home Services

Gutters & Eavestroughs
1841 Woodvale Ave Coquitlam BC V3J 3H3
HomeStars  >  Gutters & Eavestroughs in New Westminster  >  Quality One Home Services

Reviews for Quality One Home Services

Andrea in Coquitlam
Andrea in Coquitlam

House Washing & Pressure Washing Patio

Quality One Home Services is the BEST!!! Mike is on time, sticks to the quote, provides excellent attention to detail and frankly his service is superb!!! Last year I had them wash my house and the job they did was perfect. I also wanted them to pressure wash my very large patio but was too late booking them last year so I had someone else charge me more and do a job half as good as Mike did this year - he even washed my grotty barbecue cover. I heartily recommend Mike and his team: excellent service at reasonable prices!!!

Thanks so much Andrea!!
Happy Easter :-)

elwong
elwong
0 reviews Delta, BC

Gutter Cleaning, Moss Removal and Spray

Our original quote was done late in the season, so we delayed the work until the following year. When we re-contacted the company, Mike promptly gave us an updated quote. Raul did the moss cleaning and gutters and left the premises clean and tidy after the work day. Because it was quite rainy, the spraying had to be re-scheduled several times. I appreciated their flexibility and the fact that they didn't try to rush the job and do it when it was too wet. Their communication was excellent.

The only minor blip was when the company had a break-in that potentially compromised client information. They were extremely diligent in contacting us to apprise us of the situation, including police contact if we wanted to follow-up.

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Quality One for gutter and roof cleaning.

Hi Ellen,
Thanks so much for your review :-)
Glad we got it done for you this past October.
Everything you said was accurate except for the break-in part. We were never broken into and we don't hold sensitive information such as credit card info anyway so that wouldn't be a concern. You must have us mistaken for another business you hired on this issue.
Happy Holidays,

brook  in Port Coquitlam
brook in Port Coquitlam

inside gutter clean

It's a great experience of cooperation. They have been patiently communication with me via email, and for variety of problems at the house, They put forward some effective solutions and in earnest. Cas and Mike is friendly. The work done is thorough and effective. They cleaned the gutter and repaired 3 leaks. All the garbage are well placed in the green carts. I'm looking forward to working with them again.

Thanks so much for the review Brook :-)
See you next year!

Home Is Where The Heart Is
Home Is Where The Heart Is

Inside Gutters Cleaned Out

This company was great in getting back to me and being flexible with the time. I need to get my gutters flowing again. They arrived promptly cleaned my gutters and didn't leave anything behind. The day was miserable but they were efficient and quick and did the job at a very reasonable price. I'd definitely use them again. Thanks for the work, Nathan.

Thank you for the review. Nathan is great :-)

Josie
Josie

Great service

Mike was great to deal with. His guy didn’t do a thorough job on spraying my roof. Mike came and checked the roof. He later did it again with the guy and ensured my roof was done and sprayed properly.
It was a pleasure to deal with him. He is knowledgeable and provide excellent service. The price quoted is also very resonable. I highly recommend Quality One for their great service and excellent work provided.

Thank you for the review Josie :-) Much appreciated! I don't think the weather was dry enough on that first spray attempt. Glad we sorted it out though!
Thanks again :-)

Marisa. P in Coquitlam
Marisa. P in Coquitlam
3 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Inside gutter cleaning

Quality One was really easy to book with. They were able to come a day before the planned date and I was happy they could!
My gutters hadn't been done in a long time so Nathan had his work cut out for him.
He did a great job and cleaned up after himself! No clumps left anywhere in the yard.
The gutters are so clean! Nathan was very informative and very courteous. I will definitely book a roof cleaning and new cap installation in the Spring.

Amazing :-) Thanks Marisa!!

Jim in Richmond
Jim in Richmond
0 reviews Richmond, BC

House washing including gutter inside cleaning - Richmond

We were very pleased with the work that Ryan and Raul did in cleaning our house.
Each individual was professional, diligent and demonstrated great Customer Service.
We would not hesitate to recommend Quality One for this work and Ryan and Raul for the great job that they did. Mike was very responsive in coordinating the work and responding to our request for quotation and associated questions.
Thanks guys !

Awesome, thanks Jim!
I'll pass on the word to Raul & Ryan.
Thanks again :-)

Sandi in Delta
Sandi in Delta
0 reviews Delta, BC

roof moss removal, gutters cleaned, roof moss spray, house wash

Your company is incredible. Raul is such a hard, conscientious worker who absolutely amazed me the way he could walk around my steep roof. He certainly had his work cut out for him with my roof that was covered in moss and my house that was filthy. He cleaned everything to perfection with no debris left behind. He was here for five days with no disruption to me and my little dog. You hardly even realized he was here. If you want a first class job done I would highly recommend Quality One.

Amazing!! Thanks so much Sandi :-)
Yours was a big job!!

Private User reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Top notch service.

Great service, Ryan and Grayson did a great job on the house. I'm really pleased with the way it looks. and the were both very conscientious and professional, a real pleasure to deal with.

Plus I was blown away when Ryan showed up this afternoon to replace a broken downspout receiver that I was unaware of.

You've got a couple great guys there, hang on to them.

Awesome, thank you :-)
I'll be sure to let Ryan and Grayson know about this review.
Thanks again!

Private User reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

House and gutter cleaning

Ryan did an outstanding job, he was neat, efficient and very careful around my gardens. The house looks like new. Definitely a quality job. Thanks to Mike and Ryan for the excellent service!

Awesome! Thanks for taking the time to write a review!
I'll let Ryan know his pro work is appreciated :-)
Cheers,

More about Quality One Home Services

Quality One Home Services is a company that offers professional exterior cleaning services such as Roof Cleaning/Moss Removal, Siding Cleaning/House Washing, Window Cleaning, Pressure Washing and Gutter/Eavestrough Cleaning in the Metro Vancouver area