Quality One Home Services

Jon in Toronto
Jon in Toronto
1 review Port Moody, BC

Moss removal

I called QualityOne with a problem. I had a small roof leak that my roofer said was due to moss buildup, in one area of the roof. I called and spoke with Kiana who told me it was late in the season and they weren't really doing Moss removal until the Spring. I explained my problem and she came out, looked at the roof and scheduled Nathan to de-moss just part of my roof. I'm sure I will survive the winter with no more leak and have the full work done in the Spring. Very grateful to QualityOne for helping me out. Great Company with super employees!
Jon

Thanks so much for the review Jon :-)
Kiana and Nathan are great!!

Marisa. P in Coquitlam
Marisa. P in Coquitlam
4 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Another job well done (moss)

I booked a moss cleaning with Quality One.
Nathan is very polite and explained everything that would be worked on.
He did a fantastic job but it started raining really hard before he could apply the treatment spray. He came back a few days later and completed the job.

I wasn't billed until it was all completed and I really appreciated that.
The roof had all moss removed, the gutters were cleaned and a moss treatment was applied.
I am very satisfied with the quality or work!

Thank you so much Marisa!
Nathan is great :-))

J + D in Port Coquitlam
J + D in Port Coquitlam
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Excellent price for quality work!

We couldn't be happier with the work done by Quality One. Ours was a challenging job due to the Height of our house and the amount of moss in ou gutters. The service was great from the initial contact and the price was more than fair! We will certainly recommend them to others!!

Thank you so much for the review :-))
Ryan and Nathan enjoyed working on your home.
Thanks again,

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

precise job without Pressure Washer

Received an estimate quickly in a day. Excellent exterior cleaning work without pressure washer. Mixture of soap was gentle and work perfectly, and the young man paid enough attention to clean trims and edges.

Thank you for the review!
I'm glad that you are happy with the service :-)
Thanks again,

Betty in Vancouver
Betty in Vancouver
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

Patio cover cleaning, window cleaning, gutters

The initial contact with Quality One Home services was with Kiana. She was very prompt at responding to any email inquires that I had and was very informative in describing how the job would be done. She responded even after hours which really surprised me.
A young man by the name of Grayson was assigned to do the services I requested. He was very polite and curtious. Grayson worked a very long day in the high heat and did an impeccable job cleaning the metal and glass patio cover, the exterior windows of a two story house and the gutters. That patio cover had not been cleaned in quite a while, now it's spotless. The windows were washed with a soft brush method and are now sparkling.
I had decided to contact Quality One Home services because of the high number of positive reviews. They are very reasonably priced for high quality work. Thank you Quality One Home Services, thank you Kiana for your customer service excellence and thank you Grayson for doing such a meticulous job. You are such a hard worker! I highly recommend this company.

Hi Betty,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review
Kiana and Grayson are both awesome!!
I will pass this on to them.
Thanks again :-)

Tracy in Surrey
Tracy in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Great service!

We had our house washed, gutters emptied, windows cleaned and patios scrubbed. They did an excellent job! Service above and beyond. Our patios haven’t been this clean since the day we built them and the house is free of all dirt, webs and otherwise. The windows are sparkly, but now I just have to clean them from the inside.
The gentlemen that were here worked hard all day, their service for scheduling was very accommodating. I would highly recommend this company.

Thank you for the review Tracy!
Nathan and Christian are hard working and excellent guys.
Enjoy the rest of the Summer :-)

Vancouver Special in Vancouver
Vancouver Special in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

MY HOUSE WAS SOFT WASHED....

I have a 2 storey, white vinyl sided home that had been hand washed once a year fTor about 25 years but the person who did this for me aged, of course, and it was no longer viable. Didn't know what to do but couple of years later searched on internet and contacted 3 companies: this company responded immediately, another responded 2 weeks later & the 3rd didn't respond at all!
The staff here were great & answered any odd questions I had. The best experience was Grayson who was assigned to my job. I wanted him to explain the soft wash method and how he would reach the 2nd floor of the house. I was relieved to hear him speak from experience. They do other bits as is explained in the description on line; he does do the windows and yes, some weren't great but most were sooooo much better than when he started. I hope Grayson will be working for this next summer.

Hi :-)
Thanks for the review!!
I will let Grayson know about it.
He did mention to me that some of your glass was stained.
Thanks again!

Annonymous in Port Coquitlam
Annonymous in Port Coquitlam

Service in North Burnaby

We had an excellent experience from the very first day we contacted Quality One company. They were very attentive to our request, gather details of what we want to do and communicated with us withing few minutes even during weekends. The team that came to do our gutter and vinyl sliding cleaning did a fantastic job and arrived at our place on time.

Thanks so much for the review!
I'm glad your experience was great :-)

Treena in Toronto
Treena in Toronto
1 review Pitt Meadows, BC

Power washing of home

Technician (Grayson) did an excellent job. Very pleased!!
Both the technician and owners were great to deal with. Everyone is very friendly and pleasant. Would highly recommend this company and will use them again in the future.

Hi Treena,
Thanks so much for the review!!
I will pass it on to Grayson :-)

RB in Port Coquitlam
RB in Port Coquitlam

Excellent Service

There is not enough words to describe the unbelievable young gentleman who did a fantastic job on the exterior of our house. He was courtesy and incredibly hard working. I would recommend this company and hope that everyone else gets the same service.

Thank you so much for the review RB!!
I will let Grayson know about the amazing things you wrote.
Thanks again :-)

More about Quality One Home Services

Quality One Home Services is a company that offers professional exterior cleaning services such as Roof Cleaning/Moss Removal, Siding Cleaning/House Washing, Window Cleaning, Pressure Washing and Gutter/Eavestrough Cleaning in the Metro Vancouver area