Gutters & Eavestroughs
1841 Woodvale Ave Coquitlam BC V3J 3H3
HomeStars  >  Gutters & Eavestroughs in New Westminster  >  Quality One Home Services

Reviews for Quality One Home Services

1 review Surrey, BC

precise job without Pressure Washer

Received an estimate quickly in a day. Excellent exterior cleaning work without pressure washer. Mixture of soap was gentle and work perfectly, and the young man paid enough attention to clean trims and edges.

Thank you for the review!
I'm glad that you are happy with the service :-)
Thanks again,

Betty in Vancouver
Betty in Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Patio cover cleaning, window cleaning, gutters

604-719-8483
1181 Fletcher Way
Port Coquitlam
BC
V3C 6B5

The initial contact with Quality One Home services was with Kiana. She was very prompt at responding to any email inquires that I had and was very informative in describing how the job would be done. She responded even after hours which really surprised me.
A young man by the name of Grayson was assigned to do the services I requested. He was very polite and curtious. Grayson worked a very long day in the high heat and did an impeccable job cleaning the metal and glass patio cover, the exterior windows of a two story house and the gutters. That patio cover had not been cleaned in quite a while, now it's spotless. The windows were washed with a soft brush method and are now sparkling.
I had decided to contact Quality One Home services because of the high number of positive reviews. They are very reasonably priced for high quality work. Thank you Quality One Home Services, thank you Kiana for your customer service excellence and thank you Grayson for doing such a meticulous job. You are such a hard worker! I highly recommend this company.

Hi Betty,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review
Kiana and Grayson are both awesome!!
I will pass this on to them.
Thanks again :-)

Tracy in Surrey
Tracy in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Great service!

We had our house washed, gutters emptied, windows cleaned and patios scrubbed. They did an excellent job! Service above and beyond. Our patios haven’t been this clean since the day we built them and the house is free of all dirt, webs and otherwise. The windows are sparkly, but now I just have to clean them from the inside.
The gentlemen that were here worked hard all day, their service for scheduling was very accommodating. I would highly recommend this company.

Thank you for the review Tracy!
Nathan and Christian are hard working and excellent guys.
Enjoy the rest of the Summer :-)

Vancouver Special in Vancouver
Vancouver Special in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

MY HOUSE WAS SOFT WASHED....

I have a 2 storey, white vinyl sided home that had been hand washed once a year fTor about 25 years but the person who did this for me aged, of course, and it was no longer viable. Didn't know what to do but couple of years later searched on internet and contacted 3 companies: this company responded immediately, another responded 2 weeks later & the 3rd didn't respond at all!
The staff here were great & answered any odd questions I had. The best experience was Grayson who was assigned to my job. I wanted him to explain the soft wash method and how he would reach the 2nd floor of the house. I was relieved to hear him speak from experience. They do other bits as is explained in the description on line; he does do the windows and yes, some weren't great but most were sooooo much better than when he started. I hope Grayson will be working for this next summer.

Hi :-)
Thanks for the review!!
I will let Grayson know about it.
He did mention to me that some of your glass was stained.
Thanks again!

Annonymous in Port Coquitlam
Annonymous in Port Coquitlam

Service in North Burnaby

We had an excellent experience from the very first day we contacted Quality One company. They were very attentive to our request, gather details of what we want to do and communicated with us withing few minutes even during weekends. The team that came to do our gutter and vinyl sliding cleaning did a fantastic job and arrived at our place on time.

Thanks so much for the review!
I'm glad your experience was great :-)

Treena in Toronto
Treena in Toronto
1 review Pitt Meadows, BC

Power washing of home

Technician (Grayson) did an excellent job. Very pleased!!
Both the technician and owners were great to deal with. Everyone is very friendly and pleasant. Would highly recommend this company and will use them again in the future.

Hi Treena,
Thanks so much for the review!!
I will pass it on to Grayson :-)

RB in Port Coquitlam
RB in Port Coquitlam

Excellent Service

604-719-8483
1181 Fletcher Way
Port Coquitlam
BC
V3C 6B5

There is not enough words to describe the unbelievable young gentleman who did a fantastic job on the exterior of our house. He was courtesy and incredibly hard working. I would recommend this company and hope that everyone else gets the same service.

Thank you so much for the review RB!!
I will let Grayson know about the amazing things you wrote.
Thanks again :-)

CDZ in Port Coquitlam
CDZ in Port Coquitlam

House washing

Excellent job. Very hard working team, paid attention to details. The price was more than reasonable. We will always call Mike for this type of job and recommend him to our friends. Keep up the good work!

SeanP in Port Coquitlam
SeanP in Port Coquitlam

Pressure Washing - Patio, Driveway, Glass Canopy

I've used Quality One Home Services for the last 3 years to do all my spring power washing. I'm never disappointed....Mike always delivers a quality job. His attention to detail and thoroughness is very noticeable in his approach towards pressure washing. Quality One is my go-to vendor for this service.

SeanP

Excellent, thanks Sean!

Andrea in Coquitlam
Andrea in Coquitlam

House Washing & Pressure Washing Patio

Quality One Home Services is the BEST!!! Mike is on time, sticks to the quote, provides excellent attention to detail and frankly his service is superb!!! Last year I had them wash my house and the job they did was perfect. I also wanted them to pressure wash my very large patio but was too late booking them last year so I had someone else charge me more and do a job half as good as Mike did this year - he even washed my grotty barbecue cover. I heartily recommend Mike and his team: excellent service at reasonable prices!!!

Thanks so much Andrea!!
Happy Easter :-)

More about Quality One Home Services

Quality One Home Services is a company that offers professional exterior cleaning services such as Roof Cleaning/Moss Removal, Siding Cleaning/House Washing, Window Cleaning, Pressure Washing and Gutter/Eavestrough Cleaning in the Metro Vancouver area