Allianze Power Corp

FRK
FRK
0 reviews , ON

Water heater installation

The water heater was not installed properly and when i called to report. The company basically blamed it on me...suggesting I moved the water heater....when in first place it was their poor installation skills.
It turned out to be out of pocket expense when A-it was poor workmanship/installation and B-Its a rental equipment. Stay away from the company. They are rude and rip off.

Mark
Mark

Forced to pay buyout when renegotiating a mortgage

I was forced by Allianze to buy out my hot water heater due to their policy when I was renegotiating my mortgage. This caused me a $4700 bill to buyout the equipment when all I wanted to do was renegotiate my mortgage. They would not listen to reason when talking to the representative to explain the situation. I was previously renting the equipment on a monthly payment plan, which provides service as part of the cost if there are problems (which there were issues with having to call service 3 times in the last winter). If you buy out there is no service coverage since you now own the equipment. Additionally they were not even helpful to provide me with any information on what the manufacturer warranty might be on the equipment that they installed and I was forced to purchase. Overall they did not listen to their customer and were not helpful in any way. It's unfortunate that many of the home builders in the area use Allianze to purchase and install the hot water rental equipment.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Bad experience

In last two months my boiler got broken two times and each time I have to call and wait for 48 hours until their techanian come but what techanian doesn't has the required tools and he left without fixing and I have to wait again for 48 hours and other techanian come he doesn't has an idea about first techanian work and same thing he discovered he doesn't has the required equipment or parts and I am still waiting to fix my boiler. I am thinking to get out of their lease but I don't know how?

Sandra K in Vaughan
Sandra K in Vaughan

Avoid at all costs

I have had recurring issue with the heating system they installed in our home. The boiler broke in the middle of the polar vortex in 2019 and I had no heat or hot water. I called their emergency repair line and was advised that the water boiler is out of warranty and they would not repair it.

At the time I did not know much and paid out of pocket for a repair by a 3rd party. The water boiler keeps breaking and so have consulted with HVAC providers about a replacement. I was told the heating system they put in is way too weak for the size of the house and it notoriously problematic. The pump breaks from overuse.

I have tried to resolve the issue with them but they are very court and refuse to engage in my complaint. They are denying I even called them - even after i showed them the call records.

Bad products and service. Go elsewhere.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Horrible

All my equipment rusting after two years! This is completely ridiculous. They want me to pay $5100 to buy out rusting equipment. The contract my builder signed is for life!!!

vik in Brampton
vik in Brampton

Horrible rental company, the worst I have seen

I have a rental water heater with allianze that came with the house, I want to return it but they wont allow me to. I keep contacting them via email as that's the only option they give me. No one have any answers on the phone. They quoted me a buyout price of $2500. That's ridiculous. I told them I dont want to buyout the water heater as it does not work properly, its rusting from the top even though it's only 3 years old and hot water depletes after 1 shower. They wont tell me what this $2500 buy out price is based on. The will not produce the contract I signed. Funny thing is I'm and HVAC contractor, I'm not sure what to do with this water heater . I want to get rid of it.

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

Water heather

People report them to BBB it is a must they need to go out of business they get the money and run. Water heaters not working when is -22 c outside and furnace is also not working for this reason

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Poor customer service

I tried to contact them twice about my bill statement, which states I owe them money few years ago. But the billing department (Cathy, if I don't remember her name wrong), she is so rude. She didn't listen to my questions and she talked rudely. I'm calling to find out the owing amout in order to pay, but her behaviour made me didn't want to pay. Why would I have to pay money if I don't know why I owe it? She didn't even want to talk with me. It's nonsense.

Company has employee like this, that's why the company has a poor review.

Water heater not working for the last 9 days

I have never seen such a disgraceful company. My water heater stopped working 9 days ago and they haven't sent anybody to fix it. They are still charging me rent for every day. Single digit temperatures for the last few days & we have no warm water. They have no business ethics, courtesy or shame. They shouldn't be allowed to operate in Canada.

Many other customers have experienced the same. Please join hands, consider class action suit against the company as dishonest businesses shouldn't be allowed to harass consumers.

franny3
franny3
5 reviews Maple, ON

Hot Tankless water

The tankless water system came along with my new house. It has burst once and flooded my basement. Stayed two days and one night with no hot water and no heat.

Now again, three months later, it has burst again. It flooded my basement again. I could live without hot water but no heat is another story -10 weather. When I told them that if my pipes burst because of the cold they would be responsible. They replied that I should read my agreement (section 4) but he could not tell me what it states.
What a joke this company is.

Read your agreement carefully. If your new house comes with this service, either refuse it or don't buy the house. Worst service ever...I wonder how they could stay in business. It's really sad...

Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Brampton?