Allianze Power Corp

HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Brampton  >  Allianze Power Corp

Reviews for Allianze Power Corp

1 review Aurora, ON

Water heather

People report them to BBB it is a must they need to go out of business they get the money and run. Water heaters not working when is -22 c outside and furnace is also not working for this reason

Poor customer service

I tried to contact them twice about my bill statement, which states I owe them money few years ago. But the billing department (Cathy, if I don't remember her name wrong), she is so rude. She didn't listen to my questions and she talked rudely. I'm calling to find out the owing amout in order to pay, but her behaviour made me didn't want to pay. Why would I have to pay money if I don't know why I owe it? She didn't even want to talk with me. It's nonsense.

Company has employee like this, that's why the company has a poor review.

Water heater not working for the last 9 days

I have never seen such a disgraceful company. My water heater stopped working 9 days ago and they haven't sent anybody to fix it. They are still charging me rent for every day. Single digit temperatures for the last few days & we have no warm water. They have no business ethics, courtesy or shame. They shouldn't be allowed to operate in Canada.

Many other customers have experienced the same. Please join hands, consider class action suit against the company as dishonest businesses shouldn't be allowed to harass consumers.

franny3
franny3
5 reviews Maple, ON

Hot Tankless water

The tankless water system came along with my new house. It has burst once and flooded my basement. Stayed two days and one night with no hot water and no heat.

Now again, three months later, it has burst again. It flooded my basement again. I could live without hot water but no heat is another story -10 weather. When I told them that if my pipes burst because of the cold they would be responsible. They replied that I should read my agreement (section 4) but he could not tell me what it states.
What a joke this company is.

Read your agreement carefully. If your new house comes with this service, either refuse it or don't buy the house. Worst service ever...I wonder how they could stay in business. It's really sad...

1 review Milton, ON

Hot water heater pump

Garbage service....freezing cold outside no hot water or warm air because of the stupid system they provide...waiting 5 + hours to get it resolved still pending.....emergency service takes forever bs

Very Bad service

I have no hot water since 7 days , i kept on calling them 10 times, but they cant give me an appointment for technician as i am not available from 8am-4pm, as i am working and no body is at home, i understand that, then i called them again so that they can come on weekend, the customer service replied weekend is for emergency, i replied are you kidding, living in a house without hot water for 7 days that too in canada, isnt an emergency. Then he just answered, i cant do weekend for you. very poor service, now i have to take half day off to fix that.,

Mu from Toronto
Mu from Toronto

replace water heater rental

I've had a water heater rental with them for 8 years now , and my water heater eventually broke and started to leak all over the basement , i called their emergency line hit ext 4 in the hopes that someone would come take care of the issue , but they told me the tech was not available/able to come in - the process took 4 days till i got a replacement - i think they just have a good setup with builders who hire them to install in bulk and sign a rental , what happens after that no one knows or cares
good thing is , that when i got my new water heater it was brand new and more efficient than my older one at the same rental
they also promised me a credit for one month due to a delay which never happened - o well , all i know is when i upgrade i'm not using them , and the 2nd thing i know for SURE is : over 7 years i paid approx $1600 for tank rental, and it broke ...assuming it was my own heater and broke , id have to shell out more $$ to buy a new one , where as this one i got for free as a replacement so ..... DO NOT BUY A WATER HEATER , always rent - as they eventually break and need to be replaced (like every other appliance)

Milton Res. in Brampton
Milton Res. in Brampton

VERY POOR AFTER SERVICE !

BEWARE ! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! AFTER SERVICE IS EXTREMELY POOR .I have problems with my water tank heater and have contacted a lady called Jennifer. I have called three times in three weeks and they have not returned my call. You hold on a line with a message that you are #1 in the queue and they will not answer. I have escalated this issue to the Manager Dimitri and will see what happens before I get lawyers involved. Extremely disappointed consumer :( I Just have no time for this incompetence

Lawis from Toronto
Lawis from Toronto
1 review North York, ON

Repair hot water tank

Allianze Power Corp
1 800 844-9936
Brampton
L6T 5V4

It is a horrible ,terrible company. I wonder why this company can exist in Canada. Two months ago I found the hot water spilled out from the valve again. I began to contact the service staff AGAIN. I found I can not find the persons. There is an answer machine let me leave a message. I left more than ten messages but no one called me back. I kept calling. Finally A lady answered my phone and told me she would call me back later. But she never call me again. I have to repeat calling her. It took me almost one month. One month later, a technician visited and changed a part and leaved. But I found the problem still existing. I have to contact them again. It took me another one month to get another technician's visit. The technician told us he cannot fix it . The hot water tank is rusty and broken.
I found the company is not like a company. They don't know what service is. Their staff don't care their company,don't care their customers' feeling. Definitely I think it's a small company. They have not enough service staff, accomplished poor management and culture.
There are too many bad memories from this company. I cannot bear it any more. Finally I terminated the relationship with the company.
If someone want to do business with it, be careful and think it again,again,again!