Chemong Chimney

Rhonda from Dartmouth
Rhonda from Dartmouth
1 review Dartmouth, NS

Home Theatre

I met rodd who was vacationing in Halifax with his wife. I needed to downsize the wiring for my home theater and Rodd agreed to help. I was really happy with the work that was done and would highly reccomend anyone in Ontario to contact them

BARRY KNOLL in Oshawa
BARRY KNOLL in Oshawa
9 reviews Oshawa, ON

fireplace purchase and installation

I purchased a high efficiency wood burning fireplace for my cottage. From start to finish this company was a pleasure to deal with. The product was delivered on time and the team of installers were very skilled. The ceiling was very high and the roof was metal and all work was completed neatly, courteously efficiently. It was exactly as we wanted it.