Carpet & Rug Retailers

Reviews for CarpetDeals.ca

Dave from Toronto
Dave from Toronto

New basement carpet

Let me start by saying for the price, I dont think you will find many places that can match product and i stallation for under $400.00. We are happy with the carpet because its in the basement BUT if it was on a main floor or bedroom, I would have complained. Carpet is not cut right to the edge of trim in all areas and is not a quality installation. For the kids room and price though - I will call tjem back all day long. For anywhere else in the house, I’ll pay more and go elsewhere.

I agree there are not many companies that can match our pricing, but please if the install is not perfect call us back so we can take care of it. Our installers are professionals and we expect any work they perform to be nothing but perfect.

MM in Kitchener
MM in Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

Carpet, terrible underlay, vinyl planking already lifting and separating after 10 months

Not impressed at all! You get what you pay for. Very poor underlay under the carpeting. Poor installation. Nails on our carpeted stairs poking through the carpeting. Vinyl planking in my office is 10 months old and lifting and separating. We are VERY disappointed.

Hi MM, Please contact our installation department and we will be happy to resolve any issues with the installation. I did verify on the paperwork that you had inspected the work and were happy with the install initially. If you discovered an issue after the installers left, and nails poking up is defiantly an issue, we want to come back and fix it. As to the vinyl plank, it should not be lifting and separating, any vinyl plank we sell would be warrantied against what you are describing, again, please contact us so we can resolve this for you.

Vinyl Tile and Carpeting 1.5 floors

Homestars reviews led me to this company. Very satisfied from beginning to conclusion. Wayne, Sales Rep, was true professional. Managed by internal team to install date.
The installation team for Vinyl flooring was incredible. Perfectionist - ask for Ismael he wanted to make sure everything was done properly and to our complete satisfaction.
The carpet install was simple in comparison aside from working on tight spaces with furniture. The support staff worked out a timing issue on the carpet install to our satisfaction. A FULL Service company - able to deal with challenging installs at a competitive price. Just about everything was included, moving furniture, noses, moulding, disposal. Thanks very much for your services.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We work hard to make sure our customers are happy and really appreciate feedback to show us we are doing things right.

Pierre .
Pierre .

new carpet installation in staircase

we worked with Carpetdeals to replace our old carpet in our staircase.
Everything went smooth and nice from the quote till installation.
Halim came and worked hard and performed a very good job!
He couldn't finish saturday so he came back on sunday up to 10 pm to finish the project.
Thanks Halim.

Thank you Pierre for your kind review.

Sandy from Hamilton
Sandy from Hamilton

Put in carpet

I saw an ad in the newspaper for Carpetdeals.ca and decided to call them up. My husband mostly dealt with them but he said they were very helpful and professional throughout the process. They ended up doing carpet for us in our basement, two bedrooms, a hall and a rec room. We’re very happy with it all and the pricing seems very good. We have recommended them in the past and would again to anyone wanting to put in carpet.

Thank you Sandy for your review and appreciate the recommendation.

Kim from Hamilton
Kim from Hamilton

New Carpet

Carpetdeals put new carpeting in two bedrooms of my home. I found them through an ad in the paper. They were in and out fairly fast and professional. I wouldn’t say their prices are any cheaper than others but they are reasonable. I was happy with the job they did and would recommend them to others, but I would suggest other customers making sure they are aware of what kind of carpet they are getting. I, myself, did wonder if the carpet put in was the same they showed me from the start because it didn’t seem as plush as how I remembered it. That said, they were pretty good overall.

Thank you Kim for your review...we really value the feedback.

Janice from Hamilton
Janice from Hamilton

Basement Carpeting

I hired Carpetdeals to do the carpeting in my basement. They were very quick, price was good and they did an awesome job. Chris was the guy who came and showed me the samples and he was helpful and super nice. I would definintely recommend them!

Thank yoU Janice for your kind review.

PJ from Burlington
PJ from Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

New Carpeting

They installed carpet in our hallway, living room and dining area for us. The workers were on time and very professional. To be honest we just stayed out of their way and let them do their job during the process, and had no problems. The pricing was excellent as well so we were very happy overall.

Thank you PJ for your review.

A. from Mississauga
A. from Mississauga

Carpet Removal & Replacement

Positives:
-Sales representative was very professional, arrived on time, etc.
-Quick turnaround

Negatives:
-CarpetDeals.ca makes you sign a waiver for damages, but in turn do not take sufficient care to ensure that damage is prevented.
-We ended up with a severely scratched oak banister; damage to walls; & damage to trim which the installers, without informing us, tried to "fix" with white paint.
-There is an annoying lump underneath the carpet in the bedroom.
-Since we had used the upstairs bathrooms to store our stuff during the carpet remove and installation, we had asked the installers to only use the bathroom downstairs. Disappointingly they did not heed our advise. I'm just glad that we stored stuff in the bathroom in garbage bags because there was urine splatter everywhere. Disgusting and annoying. This may have also happened because there was language barrier and one of the installers did not speak English at all.

We will not be recommending them to anyone.

Dear A,

We really appreciate your feedback. We are constantly striving to better ourselves here at CarpetDeals.ca and need feedback like yours to do so.

I’d like to take a moment to address your concerns. Our contract is not a waiver against damages. It’s a guideline letting you know that, in the general run of a carpet installation, there maybe some scuffing to fresh paint and trim. You mention ‘severe’ damage, which is not acceptable. In situations like this, we really encourage you to contact us directly so we can address your concerns and get the issues fixed for you. The same goes for the lump underneath your carpet - this can also be quickly remedied with a return trip.

In regards to the communication barrier you experienced - our lead installers are all proficient in English though their helpers may not be.

We’d like to get these issues fixed for you. Unfortunately, we’re not completely clear who ‘A in Mississauga’ is. Would you be willing to contact us directly to set up a repair time? You can reach our installation department easily by calling us at 1-877-527-7384.

More about CarpetDeals.ca

CarpetDeals.ca offers high quality, affordable and stylish carpet to suit any style and budget. Successfully servicing Southern Ontario since 1986, CarpetDeals.ca can carpet up to 25 sq. yds for as little at $389.00. Our pricing includes carpet, underpad and installation.

Our customers shop from the comfort of their own home and enjoy savings of up to 60% off of regular retail!

We proud to offer next day installations, superior pricing, thousands of yards of in-stock carpet, professional, knowledgeable and friendly staff and installation crews and FREE in-home estimates.