Carpet Deals.Ca

Reviews for Carpet Deals.Ca

Sam i.
Sam i.
0 reviews Lincoln, ON

Carpet install on the basement stairs.

Amazing!!! $400 cheaper than a local contractor’s quote. Quick, clear communication on all aspects of putting the deal together. Great guys on the install. On time, clean and polite. I know where I’m going for my next flooring project.
Thanks Scott and Team

Thank you Sam! We are so glad to hear that you had a great experience with our team. Looking forward to working with you again in the future.

Private User reviews Niagara On The Lake, ON

I liked the carpet but they ruined all my baseboards.

The guy who came to measure said there might be a few marks on my baseboards but I was shocked after when my baseboards were ruined.
Also the baseboards they put down on the new flooring in the front hall was not even cut into the corners at angles.

We are sorry that you are not happy with our work. Our goal is always to provide a great experience for our customers, so we truly apologize that this has not been the case for you. Please give us a call at 905-639-2902 or email us at info@carpetdeals.ca so that we can work with you to rectify this situation.

Christine in Burlington
Christine in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

carpet installation

I had my whole upstairs done, and the whole basement. Steve came both times and was very professional and in and out! Installation for both was a couple of days later. no hassle, no worries. Installation guys were great guys! Highly recommend Carpet Deals to anyone. You wont be disappointed.

Hi Christine! We strive to provide a great experience for our customers, so it is nice to hear that we are succeeding. Thank you for your review and your recommendation, it means a lot to us. We hope to hear from you next time you have any flooring needs.

MM in Kitchener
MM in Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

Carpet, terrible underlay, vinyl planking already lifting and separating after 10 months

Not impressed at all! You get what you pay for. Very poor underlay under the carpeting. Poor installation. Nails on our carpeted stairs poking through the carpeting. Vinyl planking in my office is 10 months old and lifting and separating. We are VERY disappointed.

Hi MM, Please contact our installation department and we will be happy to resolve any issues with the installation. I did verify on the paperwork that you had inspected the work and were happy with the install initially. If you discovered an issue after the installers left, and nails poking up is defiantly an issue, we want to come back and fix it. As to the vinyl plank, it should not be lifting and separating, any vinyl plank we sell would be warrantied against what you are describing, again, please contact us so we can resolve this for you.

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Vinyl Tile and Carpeting 1.5 floors

Homestars reviews led me to this company. Very satisfied from beginning to conclusion. Wayne, Sales Rep, was true professional. Managed by internal team to install date.
The installation team for Vinyl flooring was incredible. Perfectionist - ask for Ismael he wanted to make sure everything was done properly and to our complete satisfaction.
The carpet install was simple in comparison aside from working on tight spaces with furniture. The support staff worked out a timing issue on the carpet install to our satisfaction. A FULL Service company - able to deal with challenging installs at a competitive price. Just about everything was included, moving furniture, noses, moulding, disposal. Thanks very much for your services.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We work hard to make sure our customers are happy and really appreciate feedback to show us we are doing things right.

Dave from Toronto
Dave from Toronto

New basement carpet

Let me start by saying for the price, I dont think you will find many places that can match product and i stallation for under $400.00. We are happy with the carpet because its in the basement BUT if it was on a main floor or bedroom, I would have complained. Carpet is not cut right to the edge of trim in all areas and is not a quality installation. For the kids room and price though - I will call tjem back all day long. For anywhere else in the house, I’ll pay more and go elsewhere.

I agree there are not many companies that can match our pricing, but please if the install is not perfect call us back so we can take care of it. Our installers are professionals and we expect any work they perform to be nothing but perfect.

Pierre .
Pierre .

new carpet installation in staircase

we worked with Carpetdeals to replace our old carpet in our staircase.
Everything went smooth and nice from the quote till installation.
Halim came and worked hard and performed a very good job!
He couldn't finish saturday so he came back on sunday up to 10 pm to finish the project.
Thanks Halim.

Thank you Pierre for your kind review.

Sandy from Hamilton
Sandy from Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Put in carpet

I saw an ad in the newspaper for Carpetdeals.ca and decided to call them up. My husband mostly dealt with them but he said they were very helpful and professional throughout the process. They ended up doing carpet for us in our basement, two bedrooms, a hall and a rec room. We’re very happy with it all and the pricing seems very good. We have recommended them in the past and would again to anyone wanting to put in carpet.

Thank you Sandy for your review and appreciate the recommendation.

More about Carpet Deals.Ca

CarpetDeals.ca offers high quality, affordable and stylish carpet to suit any style and budget. Successfully servicing Southern Ontario since 1986, CarpetDeals.ca can carpet up to 25 sq. yds for as little at $389.00. Our pricing includes carpet, underpad and installation.

Our customers shop from the comfort of their own home and enjoy savings of up to 60% off of regular retail!

We proud to offer next day installations, superior pricing, thousands of yards of in-stock carpet, professional, knowledgeable and friendly staff and installation crews and FREE in-home estimates.