CarpetDeals.ca

1515 North Service Road Burlington ON L7P 5C7

Reviews for CarpetDeals.ca

Pierre .
Pierre .

new carpet installation in staircase

we worked with Carpetdeals to replace our old carpet in our staircase.
Everything went smooth and nice from the quote till installation.
Halim came and worked hard and performed a very good job!
He couldn't finish saturday so he came back on sunday up to 10 pm to finish the project.
Thanks Halim.

Sandy from Hamilton
Sandy from Hamilton

Put in carpet

I saw an ad in the newspaper for Carpetdeals.ca and decided to call them up. My husband mostly dealt with them but he said they were very helpful and professional throughout the process. They ended up doing carpet for us in our basement, two bedrooms, a hall and a rec room. We’re very happy with it all and the pricing seems very good. We have recommended them in the past and would again to anyone wanting to put in carpet.

Kim from Hamilton
Kim from Hamilton

New Carpet

Carpetdeals put new carpeting in two bedrooms of my home. I found them through an ad in the paper. They were in and out fairly fast and professional. I wouldn’t say their prices are any cheaper than others but they are reasonable. I was happy with the job they did and would recommend them to others, but I would suggest other customers making sure they are aware of what kind of carpet they are getting. I, myself, did wonder if the carpet put in was the same they showed me from the start because it didn’t seem as plush as how I remembered it. That said, they were pretty good overall.

Janice from Hamilton
Janice from Hamilton

Basement Carpeting

I hired Carpetdeals to do the carpeting in my basement. They were very quick, price was good and they did an awesome job. Chris was the guy who came and showed me the samples and he was helpful and super nice. I would definintely recommend them!

PJ from Burlington
PJ from Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

New Carpeting

They installed carpet in our hallway, living room and dining area for us. The workers were on time and very professional. To be honest we just stayed out of their way and let them do their job during the process, and had no problems. The pricing was excellent as well so we were very happy overall.

A. from Mississauga
A. from Mississauga

Carpet Removal & Replacement

Positives:
-Sales representative was very professional, arrived on time, etc.
-Quick turnaround

Negatives:
-CarpetDeals.ca makes you sign a waiver for damages, but in turn do not take sufficient care to ensure that damage is prevented.
-We ended up with a severely scratched oak banister; damage to walls; & damage to trim which the installers, without informing us, tried to "fix" with white paint.
-There is an annoying lump underneath the carpet in the bedroom.
-Since we had used the upstairs bathrooms to store our stuff during the carpet remove and installation, we had asked the installers to only use the bathroom downstairs. Disappointingly they did not heed our advise. I'm just glad that we stored stuff in the bathroom in garbage bags because there was urine splatter everywhere. Disgusting and annoying. This may have also happened because there was language barrier and one of the installers did not speak English at all.

We will not be recommending them to anyone.

Dear A,

We really appreciate your feedback. We are constantly striving to better ourselves here at CarpetDeals.ca and need feedback like yours to do so.

I’d like to take a moment to address your concerns. Our contract is not a waiver against damages. It’s a guideline letting you know that, in the general run of a carpet installation, there maybe some scuffing to fresh paint and trim. You mention ‘severe’ damage, which is not acceptable. In situations like this, we really encourage you to contact us directly so we can address your concerns and get the issues fixed for you. The same goes for the lump underneath your carpet - this can also be quickly remedied with a return trip.

In regards to the communication barrier you experienced - our lead installers are all proficient in English though their helpers may not be.

We’d like to get these issues fixed for you. Unfortunately, we’re not completely clear who ‘A in Mississauga’ is. Would you be willing to contact us directly to set up a repair time? You can reach our installation department easily by calling us at 1-877-527-7384.

2 reviews Burlington, ON

Carpt in basement

I recently had a flood in my basement. I had dealt with Steve in the past and was pleased with the service. I contacted Steve to see if I could get the same carpet as my original order. He was able to get it through the manufacturer in the US with only a small increase in price, although the exchange rate since 2011 had gone up. The install crew were on time, worked extremely hard on a Saturday afternoon until well after 6pm. Great job Steve and carpetdeals.ca for a job well done. I will definitely refer you to friends and family!

Cheers,

Judy K from St. Thomas
Judy K from St. Thomas
3 reviews Milton, ON

carpet for dining rm & stairs

We were pleased with the professional installation of this carpeting. Ramazan and his team did a superb job! It was all done within a couple of hours.
My only advice to the company would be to insure that you provide your clients with a detailed estimate. A total figure is not sufficient without the details. You did provide me with one when requested and I thank you for that,

More about CarpetDeals.ca

CarpetDeals. ca offers high quality, affordable and stylish carpet to suit any style and budget. Successfully servicing Southern Ontario since 1986, CarpetDeals. ca can carpet up to 25 sq. yds for as little at $389. 00. Our pricing includes carpet, underpad and installation. Our customers shop from the comfort of ...