Choice Appliance Service

Reviews for Choice Appliance Service

Ian on Ping
Ian on Ping

Electric Range Repair

I highly recommend working with Choice Appliance Service if you are looking for responsive & professional service. It is rare to encounter a knowledgeable and honest repair service company in any field.

I called Choice’s main number at 7 pm and left a messaging explaining the issue & within minutes I received a call back from Wayne. Not was Wayne a consummate professional on the call, he went out of his way to help me diagnose and troubleshoot the problem with my Electric Range before even trying to schedule a paid service visit. Wayne took the time to talk me through a few steps to get my stovetop working again. Because of Wayne's help over the phone, there wasn't the need to come onsite or the opportunity to bill for his services. When I asked if there was some I could do to thank or pay him for his help, Wayne simply said "No need. I've been doing this for 24 years and I only charge customers when I have to actually perform a service. Happy to help troubleshoot." I was floored and appreciative of his kind gesture. You don't see that too often these days. It's for that reason I wrote this review and decide to share his good deed. An honest repair person is hard to find.

Wayne is awesome. Choice Appliance Service is awesome. Call if you need services and you will see for yourself.

Tom  from York
Tom from York

Appliance Repair on washing machine

Wayne was honest from the first time speaking with him and was very professional from the time of booking to the repair of the appliance. He was the only individual that would provide an estimate over the phone which of course was subject to change once he saw the appliance (it did not change). I would definitely recommend and use Choice again.

A. Bianchi from Toronto
A. Bianchi from Toronto

Stove Top Repair

Two burners on my electric 20-year old Frigidaire were not working so I hired Wayne to do the repair. He fixed one element and said he'd return to fix the other. While cooking lunch, I rested my hand on the stove top and an electric current jolted me. I called Wayne immediately to report what happened and he didn't bother to call back. No customer service what so ever. Hire someone from a bigger company to conduct repairs.

I'm sorry you're having a problem with your cooktop/element and I will be out tomorrow to repair it (I picked up your parts to repair it yesterday afternoon ). I did return your call but unfortunately it was sent to your answering machine. Hope to hear from you soon so we
can set up a time for tomorrow.

Regards

More about Choice Appliance Service

We've been in the business for over 20 years and serving Etobicoke for the last 11 years. Fast and friendly service. GE Authorized Servicer.