Ramos Pro Audio

Delta
BC
V4C7A2

Terminal City Backlot Studio

We had a film production studio in Vancouver (a 2.5 acre site), that we needed secure; we had been ravaged by theft and trespassers for many years, and no matter how high we built walls, fences with barb wire, they kept coming .

When I was introduced to Paul, Ramos Pro Audio, he proposed a comprehensive surveillance and perimeter breach detection system, which was complicated by the 100 or so year old buildings.

The installation was timely, seamless, comprehensive, and provided us peace of mind for a number of years. It did not matter where I was, as soon as there was a breach, I received immediate notification, no longer was I guessing what occurred...I have clear video photography of whatever occurred.

Tim from Vancouver
Tim from Vancouver
24 reviews , BC

House A/V Internet wiring

We are building a new house and needed it hard wired for audio, video, telephone, and Internet. Advice on locations were given and installation was neat and professional. Price was very competitive.