Dhillon Duct Cleaning

Marcel from North York
Marcel from North York
10 reviews Guelph, ON

Duct Cleaning

I would not recommend the services of this company.
They somewhat rushed through the job, came unprepared (no magnetic register covers, no silver tape for re-sealing the ducts they opened)

They tried to re-use the old tape that I had previously for sealing the ducts, but air was leaking from every joint. I provided them my own tape and they sealed a couple of places but left the rest for me to fix saying they needed to get to another job downtown.

They did not clean behind them, and damaged one of my wall covers when taking it off. They didn't say anything about it and I only noticed it after they left.