J&J Electric And Appliances Repairs

Reviews for J&J Electric And Appliances Repairs

Iqbal Mann in Mississauga
Iqbal Mann in Mississauga
1 review Caledon, ON

Appliance install and hook up

I called Mike for hooking up all the appliances at our new house. He came the next day and was very professional and thorough in his work. I would recommend them for appliance services anywhere in GTA. Good price and good work.

Mora in Mississauga
Mora in Mississauga

Dishwasher instillation

I bought a new dishwasher and I need some one to fix it,
J&j electric and appliances repairs complete this mission so easily and rapidly and perfectly .most important point is they came on time

Teriza in Mississauga
Teriza in Mississauga

stove and fridge repair

I had problem with my fridge and stove and J&J electric came and repair in timely and professional manner. The fridge was freezing any food on the left side for a while and they came they fix it and I'm happy now with it. It never freeze the food any more.

Youssef in Mississauga
Youssef in Mississauga

Fridge repair

I have a problem with my fridge, called J&J and they came in time, diagnosed the problem and came the next day with the required part, replaced it and the fridge is working without any problem.

I also called them before in the last few years for my washer, dryer and microwave and they are perfect in repairing all of them.
I highly recommend them.

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Dryer mal-functioning

Careful guys and always taking care of things. Very respectful team and always explaining the problem of the appliance.

They even bought the part that was needed for the work, no need for me to buy anything.

Ihab in Mississauga
Ihab in Mississauga

Service call for appliances

Quick response for emergency for repair of washing machine. Reliable team. Reasonable price. Professionally repaired. Recommended for anyone looking for service.
They did repair and maintenance without any extra fees.

nkoopman in Mississauga
nkoopman in Mississauga
1 review Milton, ON

Washing machine repair

Our washing machine would not drain. J&J promptly arrived on a Sunday evening and very quickly discovered that the pump was broken. They returned as soon as they had the new pump and fixed it. They were very quiet and quick, and very respectful of our home.

Nermin
Nermin

Dryer Repair

Technician came on time, diagnosed the problem with my dryer in a short period of time, were able to get the dryer up and running with no problems. I really recommend their service, very reliable and honest.

home owner in Mississauga
home owner in Mississauga

fridge repair

they were very fast , they came on the same day after they knew the problem over the phone . it was a bad relay they changed in a short time . thank you guys . i will ask them again if i have any problem